Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
ollie91 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.9
14 minutes ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
21 minutes ago
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
21 minutes ago
RT7 added a download: Luxemburg Mixpack 1 Mixpack
22 minutes ago
mons commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
25 minutes ago
Rubenovic77 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
27 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
treva commented on: Finishing the 2019/20 Season
38 minutes ago
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
38 minutes ago
maxtod77 added a download: Savoia 1908 Teampack
2 hours ago
siepod commented on: Scarborough Athletic FC
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 29876 changes from 121 contributors.
2 hours ago
Tue Fredholm commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
2 hours ago
Tue Fredholm commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
2 hours ago
ce commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
2 hours ago
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Benjamin222 added a download: Missing German Players v.2 Mixpack
2 hours ago
SundayLover6 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
3 hours ago
krissmed commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Chelmsford City Teampack
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
3 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #113 | WHAT A BIZARRE SITUATION! | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S12-E3 The Wobble Is On! | Football Manager 2020
Discussion
I was wondering if anyone knows of a replacement set of National Federation logos that just use national flags?

This is only really an issue when it comes to the player info screen where the National Federation logo often gives little clue at a glance as to the nation. For example, nations like Belgium & Croatia are based on their flag but many nations federations logo is so plain or complex that it just looks like a pale blob next to the player's photo.

I have worked out how to take the large national flags and substitute them for the Federation logos but this is a laborious task involving renaming every file & the flags look a bit weird in the white circle so it hardly seems worth the effort. I've not noticed this in previous versions of FM where the national flag is usually next to the player pic (IE to the left of their nations name & players age).

Alternatively, is there a setting to only display the flag (presuming I manually copy/paste/rename them all into the Federations - Normal folder) without the blank white circle surrounding it? It to make the circle transparent so it blends into the skin colour?

I know this is being really picky but it's bugging me. The national flags for players show up normally in team screens etc...
Attachments
Is it TCM19 you have as a logopack? If it is, I think all that must be done to make flags appear in place of federation logos is to remove the federations folder. Alternatively, if you do not want to mess with the structure of the pack, the config(s) inside the federations folder can be renamed to something else than config.xml to stop them from working. Then the FA logos will not be loaded from the pack and flags are shown instead.

As for the white circle, I reckon its part of the FM skin.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Login to post a comment

Login Register