Deleted Account #631618
Hi, I am currently in my 4th season with Sunderland AFC on FM19 and enjoying it but one thing that bugs me is having to use the same kits every season unlike real life. One of my favourite ever kits is the Atletico Madrid home and iconic yellow away kit from the 13/14 season. So I was wondering if its possible for someone else to edit those kits to have the Sunderland badge on instead of Atletico and make it show up in game too on the 3D engine. If someone could do this for me or point me in the right direction I would be so grateful, I don't even know if this is possible but any help would be great, thanks.
Tommy Hughes
11 years ago
5 hours ago
Hi, I am currently in my 4th season with Sunderland AFC on FM19 and enjoying it but one thing that bugs me is having to use the same kits every season unlike real life. One of my favourite ever kits is the Atletico Madrid home and iconic yellow away kit from the 13/14 season. So I was wondering if its possible for someone else to edit those kits to have the Sunderland badge on instead of Atletico and make it show up in game too on the 3D engine. If someone could do this for me or point me in the right direction I would be so grateful, I don't even know if this is possible but any help would be great, thanks.

I think you can put in a request here for a fantasy kit:
https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/188/fantasyrequest-kit-thread?page=97
Deleted Account #631618

You'll need to Login to comment