Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new megapack was released: sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack V2020.10
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 181127 changes from 657 contributors.
muserock2a commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
muserock2a added a download: CMS Oissel Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 181116 changes from 657 contributors.
DNA1980 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: FMV Logos
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coalville Town Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 181078 changes from 657 contributors.
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 181064 changes from 657 contributors.
Thatboyrosco commented on: Issues with Editor
Thatboyrosco added a topic: Issues with Editor
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
25frau25 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: The Strongest Teampack
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
manc-in-exile commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (19/09/20)
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
patryk9125 commented on: [FM17] All players unemployees + Empty squads
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 181012 changes from 655 contributors.
The Longsider commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bakizp commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Dennis the Great Comments
Nketiah played 15 league (7 (8)) games last season, but his medal does not appear in his Career Milestones.

Should be a feature allowing us to apply for medals for players who has played a part in the first team, e.g. backup goalies.
Hi!
Has any of you been in the editor and noticed if there is an attribute like "Hated Club" on par with "Favored Club"?

I cannot seem to lure Kane from Tottenham even though they are struggling down in the dumps and they missed out on CL this current season too.

/All the best
Funny you should mention Iwobi as his performances dropped during the 3rd season for me too, finally lost his place to Jeff Adelaide who is a player i really like. Just won the Premier and now have the FA Cup and Europa League finals to play, dropped into the Europa after trying to extend the unbeaten run at the start of the season in the league. Had a group containing Athletico Madrid, Inter Milan and Sporting Lisbon (i think) but the weakened side i was playing just wasn't strong enough against Madrid and Inter sadly. Will try and post up some pics later (at work now) to show how the tactic is still playing very well despite making no changes whatsoever to it and arguably now having a slightly weaker first 11 from last season.

How's Vlad doing? What about Dybala? I want him so badly, got the finances but I also want Lukaku to maintain his goalscoring.
About to give this a go. Mid-season, could that be risky?
Yeah decided to cut the squad down to allow some of the youngsters to get a better chance. Ozil was sold with the intention of replacing him with an (almost) equally good player, had my sites on either De Bruyne, Pogba or Deli Alli but sadly all were far too expensive. Luckily Iwobi, Reine-Adelaide, Reiss Nelson and even Vlad Dragomir have came in 3rd season and done very well for me and also speeded up their development. As for the players who came in, Greizmann has an £86m buyout, Hazard was listed by request (because i tapped him up lol) and Carrasco just didn't play well through the middle. Probably should have given him more time and training but ended up making a big loss on him at -£33m over just half season!

I understand. I got a save with Arsenal ongoing, and PSG came in for Özil with £75m in the summer of 2018. I replaced him with Lemar for £35m. Quite the deal, just have to give him time. Vlad is actually my AP #2 as of now. Tried to free Pogbra from his transfer request in the late hours of the summer window, but my tries remained futile. £100m was max. Iwobi hasn't been such a star for me, maybe he needs conistent time. Managed to offload Elneny to Tyneside for £30m but the supporters was not happy at all, I am stunned. Man City snapped up Gabirel for £20m. Great deals all in all.
Awesome record, and a great tactic. I had a similar on FM15, where all those wide players where trained to centre, Walcott as an SS.
Those transfers out, those players were transfer listed, yes? Özil for £35?
By allforone | Permalink | On 13 April 2013 - 03:42 AM
When you created the tactic you moved the players around. The number is assigned to the default position, if you move them around, the number moves with it to the new location.

I don't think that's true. I play with Rangers and from the 1st to the 3rd Division the starters have the numbers 1 - 11. I have tried to make my striker number 9 and my central midfielder number 10, but it doesn't work for me. Striker is currently number 11 and the central midfielders are 8 and 9.
Hi, I tried to start the game today and I got this message.
What do I do?
Attachments
Both! You can easily rotate them.
Could be fun at Rangers, Scottish Third Division. If he's interested.
His Stamina and Natural Fitness aren't that bad to be honest. But yeah, would be hard to feature every game.
Just searched for some freebies, found this legend and was stunned over his attributes.
41 years old. Look at those numbers. Anyone tried him at the lower leagues?

Hey guys, I'm planning a 4-1-2-1-2 formation with no wingers for my Arsenal team.
I'm wondering, is it wise to train Oxlade-Chamberlain as a striker for the future, or should I keep in the centre midfield?
Also wondering, I'm looking at him now. Could be a great 3rd option behind Gibbs and whoever I sign.
Check out Gary Medel of Sevilla.

Tioté will leave you broke, haha. 'Castle hails his price tag.

Well, at least Stoke finally went down.
Does he need a lot of playtime?
Thanks for the heads up.
Sweet, thanks. Much appreciated.