Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
kingrobbo commented on: European Cup Competitions edit registration, how do I do it?
Nathan Massamba commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 115034 changes from 409 contributors.
6Times commented on: Samaroy's NewGen Replacement Tool
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
TommyAwesome commented on: Why can't I score goals!?
TommyAwesome added a topic: Why can't I score goals!?
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Most Games Won in a Row with 40
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Career Awards Won with 165
Dudok commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Bilgehans commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
Spybus09 commented on: Atalanta 3rd kit
Franck Comments
You've used the old Volkswagen logo, they changed to a new one last year.
Allan Saint Maximin

Nominative determinism, innit?
Kevin Mirralas is a c*nt tbf

Which professional footballer isn't?
That Sheffield United fan on here who said that Harry Maguire would play for Manchester United one day years back looks pretty prophetic now, doesn't he?
Did you finally pass whatever exams that you needed to take?

Yes. I'm at uni now.
It is pretty funny going back in this thread and seeing how people were complaining about of the lack of activity in 2012.

Bit sad that the last few pages is just someone popping in every few months reminiscing about the good old days really.
They were the days man!! We're all so old now haha

Tell me about it. I turned 28 last week, would be feeling old as fuck if I wasn't in university.
You tried the beta?

Hearing all sorts of negativity surrounding it on Reddit. Putting me off buying, although I would be waiting till it’s cheaper anyway.

I like it from what I've seen so far. In terms of changes it's definitely the one that felt the most different from the previous release since I started buying the game yearly way back with FM06.
Welp, I just bought myself FM 2018 even though I know I shouldn't have. Better hope it is full of game-breaking bugs for my studies sake!

Is that Carey Price as your avatar @Franck

Thought I was the only hockey/FM fan on here hehe...

It is indeed.
I first came here for the Eastside Hockey Manager stuff, so I've been here for quite some time.

Too busy with real world stuff to really hang around these days though.
Yeah. I guess its the nature of the beast. But surely this bubble is coming closer and closer to popping?

Nothing will change as long as the Premier League revenues keep rising.
Football just isn't the same without Totti.
Still young, i'm 37.

All is relative.
27 today. Starting to get old.
He'll be at Juventus next season.
The Trainspotting sequel is fucking brilliant.
Zlatan's gone in a year or two, Kane's the logical successor

Lukaku is more likely as long as he remains a Raiola client and United remains one of Raiola's favoured destinations.
Ranieri will still get the blame if they go down this season, they haven't saved him from anything.
Could at least have let him stay until the second leg against Sevilla.
Vardy saving Leicester's Champions League hopes.
Got accepted into the closed Gwent beta the other week. It's a pretty decent time-killer.
That actually does look like one of the better ones, however for some reason graphics artists are obsessed with that stupid fucking signature underneath the players pictures. So tacky looking, it makes it unusable.

If skins are still .xml-based it shouldn't be too difficult to make it go away. Should be possible to just go into the .xml file for that panel and remove the line that loads that particular element.

Sucks that there's not really anyone making skins with a less-is-more philosophy any more, but I suppose it's understandable that people decide to show off given the time and effort that goes into making them.

Getting sacked in the morning then, isn't he?
Yeah, these threads have been dusty for years. Hardly a recent development.
Alexander Isak supposedly off to Dortmund after initial reports of him going to Real Madrid.

Good move for him, will definitely be a lot closer to first team football there.
Nice that Rooney got his record goal on the weekend, now United can ship him off to China.
He's probably going back to Marseille anyway.
I had a weird dream last night in which Payet died. I hope I am not a psychic.