Want updated squads for FM18? We have the worlds biggest FM2018 Data Update. Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game 21 minutes ago
MoreSpecialOne commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM18 Megapack - 10.07 OUT NOW [02/04/2018]
King Luis commented on: 2017/18 FA Cup
A new version of our data update was released with 338960 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 73043 changes from 278 contributors.
MoreSpecialOne commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM18 Megapack - 10.07 OUT NOW [02/04/2018]
Arthur72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.3.0 [v2.1 released on 05/04/2018]
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Rob added a video: 2019 REGEN YOUTH INTAKE | Football Manager 2018 | Gainsborough Trinity Episode 13 | FootyManagerTV
Vicious One commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Number 1 commented on: 2017/18 FA Cup
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
daveazzopardi added a video: THE END OF WOLVES AY WE FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018
Kris-Ruben Sol√ły commented on: SS'17-18 Download Pack update thread
Waterdeep70 broke the record for FM2016 Highest Team Average Rating with 9.33 Glenavon vs Fivemiletown (Mid Ulster Cup 1st Round)
Golden FM added a video: Hearts of Gold | Episode 33 - PSG! | Football Manager
claassen commented on: FM18 Megapack 263 Updates by claassen (Final pack)
bigmattb28 commented on: Take me on a journey, man
OistyT commented on: Southampton's Road to Success
OistyT commented on: Southampton's Road to Success
OistyT commented on: Southampton's Road to Success
OistyT commented on: Southampton's Road to Success
OistyT commented on: Southampton's Road to Success
Sean_67 commented on: FM18: Celtic 10 in a Row
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
dacanedostizni commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 338953 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 73029 changes from 277 contributors.
Artur Kwiska commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Franck Comments
They were the days man!! We're all so old now haha

Tell me about it. I turned 28 last week, would be feeling old as fuck if I wasn't in university.
You tried the beta?

Hearing all sorts of negativity surrounding it on Reddit. Putting me off buying, although I would be waiting till it’s cheaper anyway.

I like it from what I've seen so far. In terms of changes it's definitely the one that felt the most different from the previous release since I started buying the game yearly way back with FM06.
Welp, I just bought myself FM 2018 even though I know I shouldn't have. Better hope it is full of game-breaking bugs for my studies sake!

Is that Carey Price as your avatar @Franck

Thought I was the only hockey/FM fan on here hehe...

It is indeed.
I first came here for the Eastside Hockey Manager stuff, so I've been here for quite some time.

Too busy with real world stuff to really hang around these days though.
Yeah. I guess its the nature of the beast. But surely this bubble is coming closer and closer to popping?

Nothing will change as long as the Premier League revenues keep rising.
Football just isn't the same without Totti.
Still young, i'm 37.

All is relative.
27 today. Starting to get old.
He'll be at Juventus next season.
The Trainspotting sequel is fucking brilliant.
Zlatan's gone in a year or two, Kane's the logical successor

Lukaku is more likely as long as he remains a Raiola client and United remains one of Raiola's favoured destinations.
Ranieri will still get the blame if they go down this season, they haven't saved him from anything.
Could at least have let him stay until the second leg against Sevilla.
Vardy saving Leicester's Champions League hopes.
Got accepted into the closed Gwent beta the other week. It's a pretty decent time-killer.
That actually does look like one of the better ones, however for some reason graphics artists are obsessed with that stupid fucking signature underneath the players pictures. So tacky looking, it makes it unusable.

If skins are still .xml-based it shouldn't be too difficult to make it go away. Should be possible to just go into the .xml file for that panel and remove the line that loads that particular element.

Sucks that there's not really anyone making skins with a less-is-more philosophy any more, but I suppose it's understandable that people decide to show off given the time and effort that goes into making them.

Getting sacked in the morning then, isn't he?
Yeah, these threads have been dusty for years. Hardly a recent development.
Alexander Isak supposedly off to Dortmund after initial reports of him going to Real Madrid.

Good move for him, will definitely be a lot closer to first team football there.
Nice that Rooney got his record goal on the weekend, now United can ship him off to China.
He's probably going back to Marseille anyway.
I had a weird dream last night in which Payet died. I hope I am not a psychic.
Guardiola comes off as such a wanker in his post match interview.

His MOTD interview is the funniest thing I've seen all year!
Swansea have sacked Bob Bradley after only something like 80 days in charge.

Should never have sacked Guidolin and should never even have considered Bradley.

Will be delicious seeing the Yanks destroying their own investment through their own incompetence with Swansea going down.
Merry Christmas everyone!
What the fuck are you eating?

Mostly chicken, cod, vegetables high on fibre and cottage cheese. Some quark too.
Got started on a diet last month, lost 6 kg so far. Almost done with my 4th week out of 12, by the end of it I should have lost about 15-20 kg. Hoping to reach a normal weight by the summer, so I need to lose another 15-20 kg after I'm done with the diet.

The negative of all this weight loss is that I already need new trousers.

My parents were never more specific than that it was an issue with her joints, so I don't know what it was exactly. Her medicine is helping though, she looks more energetic now than she has for months!

The Blizzard Mountain expansion for Horizon 3 is