Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520848 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318047 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26862 changes from 166 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Compostela Teampack
Baked_Bean2nd commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
Baked_Bean2nd added a topic: please someone help me with custom start date
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
brookie14022 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
CoolAsh3000 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318013 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26792 changes from 166 contributors.
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
Franck Comments
Did you finally pass whatever exams that you needed to take?

Yes. I'm at uni now.
It is pretty funny going back in this thread and seeing how people were complaining about of the lack of activity in 2012.

Bit sad that the last few pages is just someone popping in every few months reminiscing about the good old days really.
They were the days man!! We're all so old now haha

Tell me about it. I turned 28 last week, would be feeling old as fuck if I wasn't in university.
You tried the beta?

Hearing all sorts of negativity surrounding it on Reddit. Putting me off buying, although I would be waiting till it’s cheaper anyway.

I like it from what I've seen so far. In terms of changes it's definitely the one that felt the most different from the previous release since I started buying the game yearly way back with FM06.
Welp, I just bought myself FM 2018 even though I know I shouldn't have. Better hope it is full of game-breaking bugs for my studies sake!

Is that Carey Price as your avatar @Franck

Thought I was the only hockey/FM fan on here hehe...

It is indeed.
I first came here for the Eastside Hockey Manager stuff, so I've been here for quite some time.

Too busy with real world stuff to really hang around these days though.
Yeah. I guess its the nature of the beast. But surely this bubble is coming closer and closer to popping?

Nothing will change as long as the Premier League revenues keep rising.
Football just isn't the same without Totti.
Still young, i'm 37.

All is relative.
27 today. Starting to get old.
He'll be at Juventus next season.
The Trainspotting sequel is fucking brilliant.
Zlatan's gone in a year or two, Kane's the logical successor

Lukaku is more likely as long as he remains a Raiola client and United remains one of Raiola's favoured destinations.
Ranieri will still get the blame if they go down this season, they haven't saved him from anything.
Could at least have let him stay until the second leg against Sevilla.
Vardy saving Leicester's Champions League hopes.
Got accepted into the closed Gwent beta the other week. It's a pretty decent time-killer.
That actually does look like one of the better ones, however for some reason graphics artists are obsessed with that stupid fucking signature underneath the players pictures. So tacky looking, it makes it unusable.

If skins are still .xml-based it shouldn't be too difficult to make it go away. Should be possible to just go into the .xml file for that panel and remove the line that loads that particular element.

Sucks that there's not really anyone making skins with a less-is-more philosophy any more, but I suppose it's understandable that people decide to show off given the time and effort that goes into making them.

Getting sacked in the morning then, isn't he?
Yeah, these threads have been dusty for years. Hardly a recent development.
Alexander Isak supposedly off to Dortmund after initial reports of him going to Real Madrid.

Good move for him, will definitely be a lot closer to first team football there.
Nice that Rooney got his record goal on the weekend, now United can ship him off to China.
He's probably going back to Marseille anyway.
I had a weird dream last night in which Payet died. I hope I am not a psychic.
Guardiola comes off as such a wanker in his post match interview.

His MOTD interview is the funniest thing I've seen all year!
Swansea have sacked Bob Bradley after only something like 80 days in charge.

Should never have sacked Guidolin and should never even have considered Bradley.

Will be delicious seeing the Yanks destroying their own investment through their own incompetence with Swansea going down.
Merry Christmas everyone!
What the fuck are you eating?

Mostly chicken, cod, vegetables high on fibre and cottage cheese. Some quark too.