Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 58 seconds ago
Kun Aguero completed a season in their Football Manager career: Reviving the Sleeping Giant
A new version of our data update was released with 30013 changes from 121 contributors.
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Kun Aguero commented on: Reviving the Sleeping Giant
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 added a download: Iceland - Pepsi Max League SS'2019/20 New! (01/04/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 added a download: Gibraltar - National League SS'2019/20 New! (30/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
Tarrantino commented on: Coronavirus and football- Serie A suspend all fixtures until 3/4/20
DJSirMatthew commented on: FM20 Touch for PC - graphics
DJSirMatthew added a topic: FM20 Touch for PC - graphics
dasauto commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
MrSamba29 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (31/03/20)
Qvordrup commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
Qvordrup commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
hammer9 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
Resurgam completed a season in their Football Manager career: Plymouth Argyle - Resurgam
Qvordrup commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: Luxemburg Mixpack 2 Mixpack
hammer9 commented on: Custom kit doesn’t show up
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Franck Comments
That Sheffield United fan on here who said that Harry Maguire would play for Manchester United one day years back looks pretty prophetic now, doesn't he?
Did you finally pass whatever exams that you needed to take?

Yes. I'm at uni now.
It is pretty funny going back in this thread and seeing how people were complaining about of the lack of activity in 2012.

Bit sad that the last few pages is just someone popping in every few months reminiscing about the good old days really.
They were the days man!! We're all so old now haha

Tell me about it. I turned 28 last week, would be feeling old as fuck if I wasn't in university.
You tried the beta?

Hearing all sorts of negativity surrounding it on Reddit. Putting me off buying, although I would be waiting till it’s cheaper anyway.

I like it from what I've seen so far. In terms of changes it's definitely the one that felt the most different from the previous release since I started buying the game yearly way back with FM06.
Welp, I just bought myself FM 2018 even though I know I shouldn't have. Better hope it is full of game-breaking bugs for my studies sake!

Is that Carey Price as your avatar @Franck

Thought I was the only hockey/FM fan on here hehe...

It is indeed.
I first came here for the Eastside Hockey Manager stuff, so I've been here for quite some time.

Too busy with real world stuff to really hang around these days though.
Yeah. I guess its the nature of the beast. But surely this bubble is coming closer and closer to popping?

Nothing will change as long as the Premier League revenues keep rising.
Football just isn't the same without Totti.
Still young, i'm 37.

All is relative.
27 today. Starting to get old.
He'll be at Juventus next season.
The Trainspotting sequel is fucking brilliant.
Zlatan's gone in a year or two, Kane's the logical successor

Lukaku is more likely as long as he remains a Raiola client and United remains one of Raiola's favoured destinations.
Ranieri will still get the blame if they go down this season, they haven't saved him from anything.
Could at least have let him stay until the second leg against Sevilla.
Vardy saving Leicester's Champions League hopes.
Got accepted into the closed Gwent beta the other week. It's a pretty decent time-killer.
That actually does look like one of the better ones, however for some reason graphics artists are obsessed with that stupid fucking signature underneath the players pictures. So tacky looking, it makes it unusable.

If skins are still .xml-based it shouldn't be too difficult to make it go away. Should be possible to just go into the .xml file for that panel and remove the line that loads that particular element.

Sucks that there's not really anyone making skins with a less-is-more philosophy any more, but I suppose it's understandable that people decide to show off given the time and effort that goes into making them.

Getting sacked in the morning then, isn't he?
Yeah, these threads have been dusty for years. Hardly a recent development.
Alexander Isak supposedly off to Dortmund after initial reports of him going to Real Madrid.

Good move for him, will definitely be a lot closer to first team football there.
Nice that Rooney got his record goal on the weekend, now United can ship him off to China.
He's probably going back to Marseille anyway.
I had a weird dream last night in which Payet died. I hope I am not a psychic.
Guardiola comes off as such a wanker in his post match interview.

His MOTD interview is the funniest thing I've seen all year!
Swansea have sacked Bob Bradley after only something like 80 days in charge.

Should never have sacked Guidolin and should never even have considered Bradley.

Will be delicious seeing the Yanks destroying their own investment through their own incompetence with Swansea going down.
Merry Christmas everyone!