FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
King Luis commented on: 2017/18 Barclays Premier League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 232309 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27204 changes from 136 contributors.
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: LIVE NOW! Casa Pia, season 4, LigaPro!
uFM commented on: uFM - A Football Fan
Enos commented on: Nocturno beta 1.0
foolinjection commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
terriersmad commented on: 2017/18 Barclays Premier League Thread
A11_Smithy commented on: England - National League North SS'2017/18 Relink! (10/09/17)
bolid74 commented on: England - National League North SS'2017/18 Relink! (10/09/17)
A new version of our data update was released with 232260 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27140 changes from 136 contributors.
Makul commented on: Request Thread
Makul commented on: Request Thread
robmoore_396 2 commented on: 'Hold Team Talk'
robmoore_396 2 added a topic: 'Hold Team Talk'
BAD-RELIGION commented on: Kits no Showing in EDITOR
BAD-RELIGION commented on: Kits no Showing in EDITOR
BAD-RELIGION added a topic: Kits no Showing in EDITOR
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rabcp commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
Laulund commented on: Italian Serie D for FM18 by ElCobra
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Franck Comments
You tried the beta?

Hearing all sorts of negativity surrounding it on Reddit. Putting me off buying, although I would be waiting till it’s cheaper anyway.

I like it from what I've seen so far. In terms of changes it's definitely the one that felt the most different from the previous release since I started buying the game yearly way back with FM06.
Welp, I just bought myself FM 2018 even though I know I shouldn't have. Better hope it is full of game-breaking bugs for my studies sake!

Is that Carey Price as your avatar @Franck

Thought I was the only hockey/FM fan on here hehe...

It is indeed.
I first came here for the Eastside Hockey Manager stuff, so I've been here for quite some time.

Too busy with real world stuff to really hang around these days though.
Yeah. I guess its the nature of the beast. But surely this bubble is coming closer and closer to popping?

Nothing will change as long as the Premier League revenues keep rising.
Football just isn't the same without Totti.
Still young, i'm 37.

All is relative.
27 today. Starting to get old.
He'll be at Juventus next season.
The Trainspotting sequel is fucking brilliant.
Zlatan's gone in a year or two, Kane's the logical successor

Lukaku is more likely as long as he remains a Raiola client and United remains one of Raiola's favoured destinations.
Ranieri will still get the blame if they go down this season, they haven't saved him from anything.
Could at least have let him stay until the second leg against Sevilla.
Vardy saving Leicester's Champions League hopes.
Got accepted into the closed Gwent beta the other week. It's a pretty decent time-killer.
That actually does look like one of the better ones, however for some reason graphics artists are obsessed with that stupid fucking signature underneath the players pictures. So tacky looking, it makes it unusable.

If skins are still .xml-based it shouldn't be too difficult to make it go away. Should be possible to just go into the .xml file for that panel and remove the line that loads that particular element.

Sucks that there's not really anyone making skins with a less-is-more philosophy any more, but I suppose it's understandable that people decide to show off given the time and effort that goes into making them.

Getting sacked in the morning then, isn't he?
Yeah, these threads have been dusty for years. Hardly a recent development.
Alexander Isak supposedly off to Dortmund after initial reports of him going to Real Madrid.

Good move for him, will definitely be a lot closer to first team football there.
Nice that Rooney got his record goal on the weekend, now United can ship him off to China.
He's probably going back to Marseille anyway.
I had a weird dream last night in which Payet died. I hope I am not a psychic.
Guardiola comes off as such a wanker in his post match interview.

His MOTD interview is the funniest thing I've seen all year!
Swansea have sacked Bob Bradley after only something like 80 days in charge.

Should never have sacked Guidolin and should never even have considered Bradley.

Will be delicious seeing the Yanks destroying their own investment through their own incompetence with Swansea going down.
Merry Christmas everyone!
What the fuck are you eating?

Mostly chicken, cod, vegetables high on fibre and cottage cheese. Some quark too.
Got started on a diet last month, lost 6 kg so far. Almost done with my 4th week out of 12, by the end of it I should have lost about 15-20 kg. Hoping to reach a normal weight by the summer, so I need to lose another 15-20 kg after I'm done with the diet.

The negative of all this weight loss is that I already need new trousers.

My parents were never more specific than that it was an issue with her joints, so I don't know what it was exactly. Her medicine is helping though, she looks more energetic now than she has for months!

The Blizzard Mountain expansion for Horizon 3 is
Woke up to find out that my dog can't walk

My father took her to the vet yesterday, Apparently she has some problem with her joints but it is manageable with medicine. She's much better today already.

Absolutely delighted that it wasn't more serious. Losing her just before Christmas would have been a crushing blow.