Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ttggfr added a download: Bangladesh Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 117688 changes from 414 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 117655 changes from 414 contributors.
M6 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 117500 changes from 414 contributors.
mickeyb36 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
K3VO commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
TiagoSeattle commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 117341 changes from 414 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Raphael Kufner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 117238 changes from 414 contributors.
KeithRichards commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
bolid74 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 117189 changes from 414 contributors.
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
A new version of our data update was released with 117066 changes from 414 contributors.
israellf commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Erdi Ucar commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
injilio commented on: FMV Logos
Spybus09 Comments
Hi mates! I' ve been managing Atalanta recently. I've installed both Serie A SS and 3D kit packs, where Atalanta has 3 kits. But in the game only home and away kits are presented. Can anyone help me with it? Thank you in advance!
Thank you very much in advance and once again, great work rabcp!!!

@rabcp I don't see at your wip teams Liverpool as well. Do you intend to add some banners of Liverpool such as the others big english teams too?

Ok, so I'm looking forward to your solution! Thank you in advance rabcp!
Yes, but when I played Champions League in Lille stadium, the led ads were these of CL and the static ones were of Lille. This can't be at BVB also?
Hi lads! Great work as always! I'm managing Dortmund. I've intalled the 1.2 update with the xml file of no clubs, but I see that it shows bundesliga led and static ads as well, and not BVB static ads. Can you help me?

Hi mates and have a good season! When I choose new career FM chooses default countries and leagues and when I choose advanced settings, there is no add leagues option apperaing in order to choose what I want. Any ideas?
Hi mates! I have been managing Wolfsburg. My club 3D kits are shown normally at Bundesliga and Europa League, but not at Champions League where some fantasy kits are shown instead. Some of my opponents' kits have the same problem as well at Champions League, but only a few. Could anyone help fixing this? Thanks in advance!
Tnx in advance!
Tnx mates! Great job as always. There is a problem at iconfaces no. 68. It is the only picture that doesn't open. If you could publish iconface 68, it would be perfect! Thank you!

First of all tnx for your awesome work. I play Greek league and I've found that at Greek Cup matches around the stadium there are Bundesliga ads. Probably an error at XML file? Could you fix it please? Thank you in advance!
Hi mates and a happy new fm year! As at the previous one, I can't upload a photo of me at manager photo. All my photos saved at my pc are lighted as red and the msg file can't be opened appears. Can anyone help me?
Hi mates! After the last update of FM, on the pitch screen 3d kits don't show at any team. Does anyone have the same problem and know the solution? Tnx!
First of all, thank you for your response. It is 180x180 and a .png format file, but nothing at all. I'm attaching the photo, if yoy could help me like you said. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
Hi fm mates! I'm facing a problem with my profile photo at the start up of a new game. Either on the preferences screen, or on the manager profile screen before choosing your team in order to start a new game, every picture I choose to upload from my computer for my profile pic can't be uploaded, with the message "could not open the file". The same problem I faced at FM 2014 as well... Does anyone have the same problem? Could anyone help?

I have done the third kit of Aek Athens a couple of pages back with the jeep in front. i will do the other two soon.

Tnx a lot!
Great job, could we have the first and the second as well? This is the third of last season but with Jeep in front which is the new commercial instead of Τζοκερ. The ae, ae2, ae3 are the new season's kits in addition to Jeep in front. If you could do these it would be great! Tnx in advance!
Attachments
There is a problem with the no clubs xml file, surely at Champions League, but I think at all competitions as well (at Premier League new ones don't show). The club xml works fine. Please take care of it in order to fix it and thank you for your job!

How can we download your xml file? It only opens when you select it.
Hi mates! I have a problem with background pictures. I have had a great package of team, stadium and competition background pictures that i have combined myself all these years but in FM13 doesn't show. I have done the essentials at prefernces, logos and players pics show, but backgrounds no. Do you have any idea????