Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 42 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229714 changes from 736 contributors.
steverogers commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Lewis Holtby
hibbesinclair commented on: France - Ligue One SS'2018/19 Relink! (02/01/19)
forbdwiz commented on: Spain - La Liga 3D'2019/20 New! (17/09/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 229674 changes from 736 contributors.
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
merictasvur commented on: Choice of pre-match shirts
merictasvur added a topic: Choice of pre-match shirts
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 don't open
Ivs commented on: FMG'09 Kits
Ivs added a topic: FMG'09 Kits
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
A new version of our data update was released with 229629 changes from 736 contributors.
MarkGoodwin commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
steverogers commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Lewis Holtby
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
[email protected] commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #20 Is A Great Escape On The Cards? | Football Manager 2019
krissmed commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
Tommy Hughes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kfnielsen commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
steverogers commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Spybus09 Comments

Hi mates and have a good season! When I choose new career FM chooses default countries and leagues and when I choose advanced settings, there is no add leagues option apperaing in order to choose what I want. Any ideas?
Hi mates! I have been managing Wolfsburg. My club 3D kits are shown normally at Bundesliga and Europa League, but not at Champions League where some fantasy kits are shown instead. Some of my opponents' kits have the same problem as well at Champions League, but only a few. Could anyone help fixing this? Thanks in advance!
Tnx in advance!
Tnx mates! Great job as always. There is a problem at iconfaces no. 68. It is the only picture that doesn't open. If you could publish iconface 68, it would be perfect! Thank you!

First of all tnx for your awesome work. I play Greek league and I've found that at Greek Cup matches around the stadium there are Bundesliga ads. Probably an error at XML file? Could you fix it please? Thank you in advance!
Hi mates and a happy new fm year! As at the previous one, I can't upload a photo of me at manager photo. All my photos saved at my pc are lighted as red and the msg file can't be opened appears. Can anyone help me?
Hi mates! After the last update of FM, on the pitch screen 3d kits don't show at any team. Does anyone have the same problem and know the solution? Tnx!
First of all, thank you for your response. It is 180x180 and a .png format file, but nothing at all. I'm attaching the photo, if yoy could help me like you said. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
Hi fm mates! I'm facing a problem with my profile photo at the start up of a new game. Either on the preferences screen, or on the manager profile screen before choosing your team in order to start a new game, every picture I choose to upload from my computer for my profile pic can't be uploaded, with the message "could not open the file". The same problem I faced at FM 2014 as well... Does anyone have the same problem? Could anyone help?

I have done the third kit of Aek Athens a couple of pages back with the jeep in front. i will do the other two soon.

Tnx a lot!
Great job, could we have the first and the second as well? This is the third of last season but with Jeep in front which is the new commercial instead of Τζοκερ. The ae, ae2, ae3 are the new season's kits in addition to Jeep in front. If you could do these it would be great! Tnx in advance!
Attachments
There is a problem with the no clubs xml file, surely at Champions League, but I think at all competitions as well (at Premier League new ones don't show). The club xml works fine. Please take care of it in order to fix it and thank you for your job!

How can we download your xml file? It only opens when you select it.
Hi mates! I have a problem with background pictures. I have had a great package of team, stadium and competition background pictures that i have combined myself all these years but in FM13 doesn't show. I have done the essentials at prefernces, logos and players pics show, but backgrounds no. Do you have any idea????
FM2020 SALE