HRiddick - Comments

#644298 Tomas Koubek
By mons 31 July 2021 - 09:36 AM UTC

I suspect you've clean forgotten about this @HRiddick 😉

Ahh, this can be rejected! Included it as a placeholder in case UEFA released a portrait for him but they never did in the end

#642919 Max Rosenfelder
By mons 18 July 2021 - 17:38 PM UTC

@HRiddick, this one seems very similar to this guy - is it a wrong cut?

That's a mistake, thanks for pointing that out - I've uploaded correct images for both players

#642680 James Cadman
By mons 16 July 2021 - 17:49 PM UTC

Upload them all together as a mixpack next time @HRiddick instead of wasting the time to upload them all one-by-one-by-one 😉

Thought it might save the effort of you/mods manually tracking back each image to the original request in case it wasn't known they were linked, but I guess that's fairly easy to see from each player's timeline? Will do from now on!

#641207 Erling Haaland
By weeniehutjr 04 July 2021 - 23:50 PM UTC

@HRiddick Do you know how recent these sources are? I can't find the original sources but judging from this facebook post they're from March at the most recent, possibly even older from December.

They're from a few different photoshoots, from around December last year to as recent as June

#639456 UEFA Euro 2020 Tournament Facepack
By joseph monk 21 June 2021 - 09:12 AM UTC

will you do a facpack for the copa america please

As far as I'm aware there has not been a tournament photoshoot so I won't be doing a Copa America facepack

#639007 Alexey Miranchuk
28,299

@mons @marrtac thanks both. This and a few others in the Russia upload were just meant to be placeholder images as the standard headshots for whatever reason hadn't/still haven't been uploaded to Getty, so the final cuts will be from the proper headshots 😀

#638563 Christian Eriksen
By Ttggfr 12 June 2021 - 18:40 PM UTC

My thoughts are also with Eriksen as well, and hope he can get well and play football again.

Referring to the cuts, most noticeable would be  Kasper Hjulmand , Anders Christiansen, Martin Braithwaite, Yussuf Poulsen and Joakim Mæhle

Though you probably should go through all of them

Thanks - I've gone through them all and cleaned up the edges a bit (mostly colour correction): https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/submissions/collection/21606

A lot of what looks like snow is actually hair detail, rather than remaining remnants of the background. Because the sources are such high quality a lot of hair details are picked up when the image is cut and can look like snow when scaled down. I've cleaned away some details from a few of the images but generally I prefer to keep in as much hair detail as possible.

#638551 Christian Eriksen
By Ttggfr 12 June 2021 - 18:12 PM UTC

@HRiddick  @mons  the cuts in this Denmark pack mostly has issues with snow.

You may fix it yourself or I can try to fix it later on.

Thanks for letting me know. I always check my cuts against a light and dark background and didn't notice anything but I'll go through them all again. Any cuts in particular you have noticed snow?

Also, I appreciate this is only a thread for Football Manager cuts but seeing as this is being posted on the thread for Christian Eriksen I feel I should say my main thoughts right now are on him and his family and the good news of his stable condition. 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

#638462 Billy Gilmour

Fixed colours from original upload

#638461 Scott McTominay

Fixed colours from original upload

#638056 New forum - with brief description of changes in the first post
By Footygamer 08 June 2021 - 00:32 AM UTC

Yeah I think what we want is:

• A “Upload Response” button to a pack
  • When uploading a pack as a response it automatically matches IDs so 123.png in the upload would be a response to 123.png in the original pack and the one in the original pack will have its status automatically updated same as the current “Upload Response” functionality.

It's here on the roadmap but it a little way down: https://trello.com/b/B72pXX0n/sortitoutsi-public-roadmap titled “Ability to respond to a graphic pack submission”

Perfect, thanks for adding that to the roadmap!

#637836 sortitoutsi 2021 is here! - New website available now
28,299

A request for the cut out forum (as posted here):

For Packs uploaded as sources, is there any way of uploading responses in bulk? For example with the requested pack here that I have assigned as pending to me, it's my understanding that I would either have to either upload each response individually for each player, or to upload a new separate pack with all the game ready images that wouldn't be linked with the original request. Hoping I've just not spotted something but otherwise the ability to upload several or all responses to a pack at once would be a much appreciated feature

#637835 New forum - with brief description of changes in the first post
By weeniehutjr 05 June 2021 - 19:41 PM UTC

If I've read the post right, I think @HRiddick is saying that an “Upload Completed Pack” button on this page would be useful. In which case there's a thread here to post feature requests so Footygamer can see them

Yeah that's exactly right - as it stands for a requested pack of source uploads, I either have to upload each player's cut individually, or upload a new pack which would leave the source images as still pending or in progress.

#637819 New forum - with brief description of changes in the first post

#634973 Landry Boni
28,299

@mons not the most ideal image but the current cut if of Moise Kean, and the other option is a good 5-6 years old now

#626138 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
By j6k4 26 March 2021 - 17:20 PM UTC

Hi can anyone find a better picture for Callum Minkley 29191594

Something bigger/better than this?

#623969 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
By cebul 14 March 2021 - 13:13 PM UTC

@HRiddick the same for #13 Pepo and #02 Diego Garzon thanks

#623940 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
#621368 No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS

Hakim Traore - VfL Osnabrück

#621322 No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS

Pascal Steinwender - SC Paderborn

#617277 Fixtures generator[update for FM21]
28,299
Here are some team IDs for a few Leagues (based on 2019/20 season)

so you dont have to look for them when generating the fixtures, perhaps users can add other leagues to the thread -

I've added a file with a collection of text files with various nations/leagues' team IDs matched with team names from weltfussball.de: https://sortitoutsi.net/content/57726/team-ids-for-use-with-dmitri-ks-fixtures-generator-weltfussballde

Nations/leagues covered:

Turkey
Super League

Ukraine
Premyer Liga
#612710 Source links
28,299

Can anyone get this image bigger? it says it can get to 5???x3??? but i dont know how to get it to that size. Thanks

Biggest I can get it:

Alternatively stumbled across this one from the same website:
#612029 Henk Veerman
28,299
@mons From what I can tell, the current MP cutout is from a more recent source than @HRiddick's cutout

Right you are!
#610078 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Hi,
Fleetwood Town currently has a lot of youth players without faces but in better news their website seems to have decent headshots for most of them: I'm just trying to work out how to get the original size images from the URLs. Here's an example:

I know that it must be possible to get something higher quality than this since just messing around with the URL I've managed to get a very large cropped rectangular version – please let me know if you have any tips!

Thanks!

EDIT: went two pages back and discovered the anchorpoint method – please ignore!

Not sure if any of them are included higher res in this flickr album?
#610033 No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
28,299
Keita Endo - Union Berlin - doesn't appear to be in FM21 but has a previous ID of 45101371

#574240 Source links
#573016 Afriyie Acquah
Not the most ideal, but the current source is around 6 years old
#572952 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
28,299
Just out of curiosity is it possible to resize these while maintaining the quality/aspect ratio of the image? I just tried one from the Nottingham Forest team page and it blurs when using the anchorpoint method

Original size:

Larger size:

The anchorpoint method will just resize the original image to fit within the set frame size, so if the image itself is smaller than the frame then the quality will suffer. No workarounds otherwise I'm afraid, in this case the images uploaded to their website are just too small.
#572549 Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
Awesomes!

Any idea of installation destination? Chucked them in them in:

And also:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Football Manager 2021/data/game

With no joy.
(Mac btw)

They should go in the following folder:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/panels
#572376 Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
28,299
Would they be installed in the skins folder or in a panels folder?

panels folder 👍