Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 86028 changes from 300 contributors.
Vinnie2201 commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
MHT Kits commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 2 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 86023 changes from 300 contributors.
MHT Kits commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 10 | Athletic Club Bilbao
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.0 [12/07/2020]
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
A new version of our data update was released with 85955 changes from 300 contributors.
Djino Willemse commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
A new version of our data update was released with 85896 changes from 300 contributors.
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Perth Glory FC Teampack
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
CountVladimir added a download: Brisbane Olympic FC Teampack
littlewillg commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 85654 changes from 300 contributors.
Saml92 commented on: FM20: The rise of Chadderton
Erikeagles68 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Fozzie193 commented on: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
Fozzie193 added a topic: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
A new version of our data update was released with 85544 changes from 300 contributors.
Erikeagles68 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.3.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Denmark - Alka Superliga SS'2019/20 New! (19/01/20)
rgc271273 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rgc271273 added a download: Lori Teampack
jonasthern Comments
I downloaded and installed it in my graphics folder. I resized the image to 400x240 and put it in the stadiums folder. I put the entry in config.xml, but the stadium image still does not appear. This is really frustrating.

Edit: Ok i've found the problema. I have a folder called mini stadiums and was missing the Darlington stadium pic.

Thanks for the help mons.

Hi mons,
I want to use that pic in the stadium pic of Darlington.

Image is formated in 1600x900 and in jpg format, like the others in the same folder

Config file at https://ufile.io/63n0u

Thanks mons
I'm trying to add Darlington Blackwell Meadows stadium on FM18, but it's not working. Put the stadium id 90068894 in the config.xml, the Picture name is well formated, but no go. This is very strange, i don't know what i'm doing wrong.

There was a double entry for Hereford. I deleted one of the entries and now it shows me the kits. Thank you!
Can't make Hereford kits to work.

Edit: there was a double entry for Hereford. I deleted one of the entries and now it shows me the kits

Newcastle United Jets FC (ID:426430) first kit not showing up.

Keep the good work! Thanks
I have the latest SSKCC17.3.1 v3.2 and the kits for the Brasilian teams dont't shows up.

Edit: i've managed the problem, thanks.

Hi guys,
What happend to the torrent link?

Edit: nevermind

Hi guys. What about Polokwane City logo?
All Brazilian teams names changed after the update. I've applied this patch again, started a new game and all names were back to normal.
Some teams colors make the side bar unable to read.
hammer9, i don't know if this was already commented, but the xml file for the Scottish League 2 have an error with Stirling kits.
Can i use your club overview panel on another skin? What files should i copy?
Seems to be the best database for England. It would be great to have more division, maybe until level 10.

match incidents small. must use all of them in panels ok

I had already experienced , but what really interested me was to have the largest kits , but keep the logos of the clubs in the title bar .
When you unzip the file , you get 3 other files. These three files which one do you use to have the kits to 220x220 ?
I just want the bigger kits. Which file to install ?
So i have a little problem with new FM. I'm still using 14/15 kits and i have an overlay with default kits. I've already installed default kits for SS 16 but the problem remains. What can i do?

I've found the solution. Sorry.

Yup me too, something wrong with the new file.
Mirandela not in pack mate.....no CNS Division pack tho.

im busy with all leagues in Spain kits...for SSKCC. ok

Yes mate, i forgot that i'm using some old kits for my CNS teams. Keep up the good work.
hammer9 did you see my replay?
Mirandela, cant find...what team from? what league they in?

Mirandela is a team from the CNS Division in Portugal.
Hi hammer9. The colours for the Mirandela team are wrong. They should be black & white and are white & red.
I'm having the same problem:

That's how is my folder:

I don't have anything else on the folder.

same thing applies to you m8...the image may be left over from whatever skin you where using first...clear cache before re loading skin...if you already did this try removing all your skins from the skins folder except for the one you are using...just put them somewhere safe you dont have to delete them..then try it.

I've done that but the manager image still present. Maybe it is bringing the image from the original default skin:

But i don't know where the default skin is at.
remove the six bar images and the boxes and buttons folder....if you dont want to delete them put them somewhere safe but you have to remove them if you want your background to look like mine

I'm having the same problem:

That's how is my folder:

I don't have anything else on the folder.

Those two generics looks very nice. Can you make those available for download?
i will give it a go...tomorrow...having probs uploading onto my thread at moment...but we will cross that bridge tomorrow

Looking foward to.
Can you make a generic one? A pretty one
This topic is a little bit forgotten.