Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245852 changes from 777 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 245850 changes from 777 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Hometown Zero.
A new version of our data update was released with 245843 changes from 777 contributors.
Pn-Abw commented on: [RELEASED][FM15][SKINS] Alavanja 15 FMC Style v2 (+Dark)
trickynicky36 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Baba Fumika commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.3 for FM20 beta [released on 05/11/2019]
robygn63 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
moondog777 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: Hometown Zero.
VP. commented on: VP's Arsenal FM2020
Ice Man commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.3 for FM20 beta [released on 05/11/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Footygamer commented on: Steam Code Not Working
alxjhall commented on: Steam Code Not Working
Davey Boy commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
tsikebrah commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Ice Man commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Hibernian Teampack
MattoX88 commented on: VP's Arsenal FM2020
TheFMCanary commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Where is the logout button so you can log out of your account
hammer9 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
Ryan Priddle commented on: Where is the logout button so you can log out of your account
Ryan Priddle added a topic: Where is the logout button so you can log out of your account
A new version of our data update was released with 245839 changes from 776 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
Side Splitting Pass Comments
Hi all,

Is there a link to a English Premier League Cut Out style only for all teams this year? struggling to locate such a thing and do not have the space to download the full megapack for all players.

Thanks for the help

No. It would be far too time consuming to set up & maintain.

Very nice packs everyone.
I think it comes down to priorities. Yours is following rules. For some it is improving the megapack. If we insist someone deletes an obvious improvement because it is a 4th request or something then I'm not sure who wins.

Personally I think that the improvement, missing and alternative threads should be combined as one individual request thread. Now that we have the online search tool cutters can quickly decide whether or not they think something is worth doing. If someone wants to cut something that's not considered an improvement then what's the problem? It doesn't have to make it to the megapack. Every page has several 'wrong thread' or 'not an improvement' type comments which clog things up ad don't really help in my opinion.

It's a fair point/idea but we'd almost certainly end up with dozens of (often unnecessary) uncut requests over multiple pages, & no doubt genuine improvements & missing images would get 'lost' in the deluge. I don't always agree with BajaHater but without his fantastic collecting efforts the missing & improvement threads would have collapsed by now.
Player Name: Luton Under 18s

Player ID: 29125891

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 29125891

Apart from the fact that everything about your request is wrong those pics (headshots) are way too small to cut.
Hello! I can't see those player faces in my game. My pictures is placed in Sport Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics > faces. There are 134 586 images in that file so I have them all. I've downloaded kits and logos and they works fine. What's the problem? I have 6.0 version.

Do you have the config.xml file in the folder?
i add 6.0 ,whay in france national team i cant see picture of players?i go to arsenal and click on giroud and see picture,but when i go to france national team i cant see any picture of france player in squd???

Here is what you need.
Request for an Australian A-League team.

Melbourne Heart 2013-2014. Example pic.
20 players & the manager.

is there anyway I can search to see if they host a bigger size version of this on their site?

Virtually all the English League clubs use the same size pics on their websites. There is no way to get bigger versions of these type of pics.
Request for the France Under 21 Squad. VERY big pics so I've had to upload the pics in two files. (All one request though).

France Under 21 Squad part 1. France Under 21 Squad part 2. Example pic.
22 players & 4 staff.
I'm not going to waste any more time editing/replying to bad/incorrect requests (from anyone). All recent bad/incorrect requests in all the request threads have been deleted.

Request for an Australian A-League team.

Brisbane Roar 2013-2014. Example pic.
19 players & 5 staff.
I checked. His ID should be 6928, And he isn't missing

I've deleted the three recent posts with pics of this person to prevent the (not as good as the current cut-out) pic being cut.
how do you mean they aren't improvement? well, look better existing images..these new ones are far better...

Sorry but those (tiny) pics will never make cut-outs anywhere near as good as the current ones. All three requests now deleted.
If anyone could get access to useable sized pics for teams like Everton it'd probably be me (that's not boasting just a matter of fact).

I've been posting request packs for English league teams for the past 4 seasons & so far I've never found a single decent sized set of photoshoot pics for Everton.

I'm delighted to say I was wrong.

Everton FC 2013-2014. Example pic 1. Example pic 2.
39 players & 11 staff.

This pack has been put together from two photoshoots held in July & September. Some players attended both photoshoots & in these cases I've included both pics so that whoever cuts the pack can choose which pic to cut.
Just in case anyone gets tempted to cut the god awful quality uefa.com pics for Spanish team Real Betis please don't as I will be posting a request pack (with HQ pics) for them in the next couple of days.

Hmmm...It turns out the 'October 18th' photoshoot was the same one HZKTO cut in September! I didn't realise HZKTO was a time traveller.

Anyway instead here are smaller (but still cuttable) pics for the Real Betis B squad.

Real Betis B 2013-2014. Example pic.
18 players & 7 staff.
18 currently without a cut-out.

Hello. i have found pictures from all Swiss Challenge League but i have a problem...the pictures have a watermark. how can we surround this problem?
I which that someone can help me...maybe someone want to transform them in cut-faces...
or if anyone has an idea, i would be glad to know.
Thanks

Exemple: http://www.freshfocus.ch/CMDB/?action=301;query=%2B%22Fussball+Challenge+League%22+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B+%2B;ofs=200;num=25;gid=;mid=;byline=;ori=

There is no way to get untagged pics from that website.
Request for an Australian A-League team.

Central Coast Mariners 2013-2014. Example pic.
20 players & the manager.
Hey guys! great work, but i can't download de torrent file. it says the 404 error. Can you please send me the torrent?

Try this link.
There are no parts. The 6.0 update pack is for people who have a fully up to date FM2013 megapack (it just adds all the new cut-outs added since the last update). If you need to download 6.0 from scratch you'll need to use the torrent.
Player Name: José Carlos Fernández

Player ID: 77000654

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 77000654

Current picture is wrong

Here's a bigger version of that pic plus another pic that would probably make a better cut-out if the lighting/shadow can be fixed.

Name: Hernane / ID: 19048212

Name: Adryan / ID: 19124583

Nobody did request but I'm posting, I can do this?

Do you have the megapack? 'Your' second cut-out is identical to the cut-out in the megapack & the current cut-out for the first player is different from the cut-out you have posted.
His stats look decent for non league football.

When he trains do all his stats change in one direction?
I didn't realise that but they had a new photoshoot yesterday. I'll compare images to see if anything is needed.
SI have added Doncasters PR stunt Louis Tomlinson to the DB

Are his stats all 1?

Is that bloke who paid to play ten minutes in a friendly game (for some English non league team) in the game?
Player Name: James Washburn

Player ID: 61065224

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 61065224

Mons edit - Image has been cut

Player Name: Barry Stephen

Player ID: 61054893

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 61054893

Hi all

Just noticed this thread and im impressed with some of the work in it

Can some one please cut my picture, id be very greatful

Regards

Here you go.

Edd_17 there is a three requests limit in this thread. I have removed all bar three of your requests.
As Mons said in the opening comment of this thread.

"Contains 134,584 images of staff, officials & players from all around the world".

I'm assuming the icons pack still contains some cut-outs that were removed from the 6.0 folder (such as players & staff who have retired, passed away etc).
Thats a different person

Well you posted it in this thread so presumably it's you.
FM2020 SALE