Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515614 changes from 918 contributors.
MighaelnocHe commented on: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
MighaelnocHe added a topic: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
A new version of our data update was released with 311773 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14392 changes from 102 contributors.
FunkyGibbon70 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
leftfoot added a download: 12 missing Mixpack
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D WIP 18/19 Thread New!
Baja commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2018/19 Relink! (04/12/18)
ducc commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
bigmattb28 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
charlie18 commented on: Nations as flags
charlie18 added a topic: Nations as flags
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 515593 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311752 changes from 983 contributors.
bereket commented on: Fm 17 could not update the squad
bereket added a topic: Fm 17 could not update the squad
A new version of our data update was released with 14356 changes from 101 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
nnt01 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515594 changes from 918 contributors.
Side Splitting Pass Comments
No there's no thread for this kind of request. We currently have several thousand uncut (in FM2013) images in the team request thread so we just don't have the time (or cutters) to do multiple (non FM2013) personal requests.
We're hoping to release it (at the latest) on the day the beta is released.
I'll take Swansea once you're done mate. Make sure you use the SSP method of increasing the picture size by altering the URL address....SSP - I assume this is the best method of collecting these sources unless you know better?

EXCITED to finally create a half-decent pack for my favourite team

Rowan you are two years out of date! That resizing 'trick' stopped working last year. 324x324 is the biggest size you can get now. However any managers pics can also be obtained in the same size by changing the 75x75 part of the thumbnail image URL to 324x324
We hope to have 6.0 released around the middle of this month.
Request for an Austrian Regionalliga team.

ISS Admira Technopool 2013-2014. Example pic.
19 players & the manager.
19 currently without a cut-out.
Request for the German Under 17 Squad.

Germany Under 17 Squad. Example pic 1. Example pic 2.
23 players.
All making their debuts in FM2014.

Request for a team from the Republic of Ireland.

Waterford United 2013. Example pic. (Pics vary but most are similar to this one).
13 players.
9 currently without a cut-out.
Atlanta, Charleston and Ft. Lauderdale - DONE!

Missing Link:
FC Edmonton 2013 - 16 images - Pic - Requested on 6/6/2013
(if mons or anyone could re-upload)

Here's the correct link for the FC Edmonton pack.

FC Edmonton 2013.
Side Splitting Pass obviously I cut the best sourve I find, I'm glad you've found a better one, but it ain't like I haven't search for it

You must be looking in the wrong places.

The pic I posted showed as an alternative pic when I clicked on the 8th pic (in a google images search for Sabry Rahil). No SSP magic needed to find it.

Request for a French Ligue 1 team.

FC Sochaux 2013-2014. Example pic.
25 players.
Great packs everyone.
Player Name: Sabry Rahil

Player ID: 12034150

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 12034150

Why have you cut a tagged version of that pic? Here's a very easily found untagged version.

In general very good work with 5.10,but sometimes color fix is really not needed,since some cuts after that have too much "yellow" color...And I think that some cuts really should be re-considered again:
Fifth guy from this post
This guy
This guy

Also,cut with UID 20081649 sholudn't be includeed,as i told that here

Bajahater I helped Mons check a few cut-outs for 5.10. If your second link refers to ID 62010793 I checked that one & I still think the existing cut-out (ie the photo itself) is much better than the new one.
Post what? I'm not doing a Manchester United request pack so I haven't obtained the pics. No doubt they will get posted somewhere else soon & you (or someone else) can then waste their time cutting them.
None of the images in his pack are named by their UID's, plus Adrien Rabiot has already been cut, so you might as well post yours!

Fantastic. I've just deleted my request pack.

Oh well let's start again.
Thanks so much Jereon. I've just wasted a couple of hours putting a request pack together for PSG youth. Why am I wasting my time doing this? Think it might be time for me to quit.
Is that your bedroom Bajahater ?
Man Utd official photo call was today so hopefully new images be up soon

Yes I will be posting a HQ request pack either today or tomorrow (hopefully later today) so (& this aimed at all requesters & posters) please don't request or cut any crappy sized/quality pics in the meantime.

Edit. Scrub that. The photoshoot is awful & the pics aren't worth cutting IMHO. No Manchester United request pack from me this year.

Request for the youth team squads of an English Premier League team.

Chelsea Youth Squads 2013-2014. Example pic.
30 players & 3 staff.
6 currently without a cut-out.
Request for a team from Venezuela.

Zulia FC 2013. Example pic.
33 players & 5 staff.
36 currently without a cut-out.
Hi Jeroen. To request mixpacks, please read the opening post on instructions on how to do so. You need to ensure that all requested images will result in improvements, as well as collecting the pictures yourself and having the file name as the person's UID.

Moreover, a PSG mixpack from HQ sources was released quite recently, so you might want to download that...

That was the first team squad (only) I think Mons. If I had some free time I'd sort out a request pack but I'm a bit bust with something else at the moment.

However if no one has requested it in the next couple of days I'll put together a pack then.

Quick edit. Just want to echo the comments about pacouk. Fantastic effort on the old request packs.

And well done to all the other cutters too.

I assume its because they've not had any sort of official 1st team photoshoot, SSP might know if they have or not tho.

Yes for some reason Manchester United still haven't had their official photoshoot (or if they have the pics haven't been released yet). I plan to post a HQ request pack the same day the pics are released.....although no doubt someone will still post or cut crappy sized versions of the pics 5 minutes before I post mine.
That wasn't one of my requests Arthur.

Request for an Austrian Bundesliga team.

SK Rapid Wien 2013-2014. Example pic.
33 players & 8 staff.
9 currently without a cut-out.

FAO tuodi8shi or Mons: Please replace the 2012-2013 request details for this team with the new ones. Cheers.
I am 5 years post the photos here, usually more than twenty pieces, I make them for yourself and do not check no where except the mega pack. For all the time, this is the first discontent. Прощай россия.

Henta what Valera means is that Will Hughes has already been cut from that same photo. Additionally as both players already had cut-outs you posted them in the wrong thread.

Blimey you're on fire dpeter.

Request for an English non league team.

Mangotsfield United 2013-2014. Example pic.
11 players & the manager.
6 currently without a cut-out.

Or you could just redownload the 5.9 megapack update & use the config file in that.
Request for a French Ligue 1 team.

EA Guingamp 2013-2014. Example pic.
29 players & 5 staff.
11 currently without a cut-out.
That was the shortest break ever.

Request for a Scottish Premier League team. VERY big pics so I'll had to upload this request in two parts.

Hibernian FC 2013-2014 part 1. Hibernian FC 2013-2014 part 2. Example pic.
28 players.
I found this on the megafacepack...

I remember him.

He's SI's best cut-out for FM2013 . He's not in the megapack (unless Mons lost his mind & thought he was an improvement ).

Here is the post where I mentioned him (scroll down the page to my November 12th post).

Edit: Just checked in case Mons had gone mad. His ID is 5112194 & he has a much better cut-out in the megapack.

Request for an Austrian Bundesliga team.

FK Austria Wien 2013-2014. Example pic.
34 players & 4 staff.
6 currently without a cut-out.