Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240972 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240975 changes from 760 contributors.
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Málaga Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 240974 changes from 760 contributors.
Vawkes commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Motherwell Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread Trophies
A new version of our data update was released with 240969 changes from 760 contributors.
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 240947 changes from 760 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 240941 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240923 changes from 760 contributors.
daveazzopardi added a video: Wolves: The European Dream - 5 YEARS ON - Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240903 changes from 760 contributors.
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: Friday with Fox feat. DaveAzzopardi! / Football Manager 2019 & 2020, FM Researcher + Grassroots!
JM_UK commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
V0ice0fReas0n commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
beto jr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240891 changes from 760 contributors.
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 161 - Mark Ball's Testimonial! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240879 changes from 760 contributors.
Wrightt commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (11/10/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 240772 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240757 changes from 760 contributors.
Side Splitting Pass Comments
26 players and 2 staff. The pics have already had the backgrounds removed. Can't see any snow on them, look like they just need a tiny bit of 'cleaning up' here and there on the edges of the faces and then cropping and resizing.
12 first team players, 14 reserve/youth team players & 6 staff
17 currently without a cut-out
15 currently with 180x180 cut-outs

Nice work. FYI Mike Mutyaba is in FM2019. His ID is 13109507
11 new and 2 improvements. I've also included 10 players not in FM 2019. They should (hopefully!) all be added in FM 2020.
I'm uploading this request in two parts as the pics are too large to upload in one pack. 21 pics in total.
I'm adding this request in two parts as the total pack is too large to upload in one pack (most of the pics are very large). 16 pics in total, 8 in each pack. Whoever cuts these please cut both parts as one pack. Thanks.
Recently formed team not in FM2019. They will be competing in the expanded Australian A League this year and will be added in FM20.
This is an updated replacement request for the uncut Larne teampack request made in May. I've removed players who have now been cut and replaced virtually all the other pics with newer, better pics.
I've already requested this team on 31st August.
My second team request of the season for this team. The first photoshoot was so 'bad' they did another one last month!

Coventry City 2013-2014 update. Example pic.
21 players.

Apologies to whoever it was that cut (some of) these players in my previous Coventry team request but these pics are a lot better.
UEFA Champions League pics:

Austria Wien. Example pic.
42 pics

sancheez is already cutting the Austria Wien request I made a while ago from slightly bigger versions of that photoshoot.
Hi everyone. I'm a bit late getting this thread started this year (due to a combination of work & illness) but here's where I ask you cutting gods for your help in 'cleaning' the cut-outs that SI have included in FM2014.

Thanks to the sterling efforts of NiceLad, Mons & one or two others a lot of the cut-outs have already been (or are currently being) cleaned.

That leaves about 1900 cut-outs for me to check through, & (based on previous years) I'm guessing that only about half of them will be 'keepers' & need cleaning.

Anyway there are currently about 65 English league & non league teams left to check/clean (from League One downwards) & 10 teams from Denmark.

So if anyone is interested in helping out let me know.

A video tutorial on how to remove snow from cut-outs can be viewed here.
In my 6.02 folder, I have the following 3 cut-outs whose UIDs are not in the game, looks like the UID was manually input incorrectly.

The first one is from the Malaysian pack posted earlier this week, but I've no idea which pack the other 2 came from. Does the cutter recognise them, perhaps the proper UID could be found and assigned?

That's Christian from APOEL of Cyprus. Don't have FM2014 running at the moment so I'm not sure what his ID number is.
Request for the German National Squad. Three pics (the goalkeepers) probably aren't worth cutting but I've included them in case someone wants to cut the entire squad.

Germany National Squad. Example pic.
29 players.
Guys is there any chance to get these guys without watermark?
Stanisa Mandic 62113782
Sasa Zdjelar 62076386

Request for a French Ligue 1 team.

Stade Rennais 2013-2014. Example pic.
25 players & 5 staff.
5 currently without a cut-out.
As the pics aren't that great (& there's nothing wrong with the current cut-outs) I'm only requesting the missing players from this squad.

Blackburn Rovers Academy Squad 2013-2014. Example pic.
15 players.
All currently without a cut-out.
Here's the final Australian A League team (request) for this season.

Newcastle Jets 2013-2014. Example pic.
21 players & 4 staff.
First one can be made bigger but pic quality would be terrible. The second pic looks plenty big enough as it is to me.
Request for an Austrian Regionalliga team.

SV Wienerberg 2013-2014. Example pic.
13 players & 2 staff.
9 currently without a cut-out.

SI in their wisdom have 'passed on' the ID numbers of 4 (removed from FM2014) players to 4 (new for FM2014) players in this pack. It makes me wonder how many other (lower league) teams SI have done the same for & how many cut-outs in the megapack are now of the wrong player.
Hi all,

Is there a link to a English Premier League Cut Out style only for all teams this year? struggling to locate such a thing and do not have the space to download the full megapack for all players.

Thanks for the help

No. It would be far too time consuming to set up & maintain.

Very nice packs everyone.
I think it comes down to priorities. Yours is following rules. For some it is improving the megapack. If we insist someone deletes an obvious improvement because it is a 4th request or something then I'm not sure who wins.

Personally I think that the improvement, missing and alternative threads should be combined as one individual request thread. Now that we have the online search tool cutters can quickly decide whether or not they think something is worth doing. If someone wants to cut something that's not considered an improvement then what's the problem? It doesn't have to make it to the megapack. Every page has several 'wrong thread' or 'not an improvement' type comments which clog things up ad don't really help in my opinion.

It's a fair point/idea but we'd almost certainly end up with dozens of (often unnecessary) uncut requests over multiple pages, & no doubt genuine improvements & missing images would get 'lost' in the deluge. I don't always agree with BajaHater but without his fantastic collecting efforts the missing & improvement threads would have collapsed by now.
Player Name: Luton Under 18s

Player ID: 29125891

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 29125891

Apart from the fact that everything about your request is wrong those pics (headshots) are way too small to cut.
Hello! I can't see those player faces in my game. My pictures is placed in Sport Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics > faces. There are 134 586 images in that file so I have them all. I've downloaded kits and logos and they works fine. What's the problem? I have 6.0 version.

Do you have the config.xml file in the folder?
i add 6.0 ,whay in france national team i cant see picture of players?i go to arsenal and click on giroud and see picture,but when i go to france national team i cant see any picture of france player in squd???

Here is what you need.
Request for an Australian A-League team.

Melbourne Heart 2013-2014. Example pic.
20 players & the manager.

is there anyway I can search to see if they host a bigger size version of this on their site?

Virtually all the English League clubs use the same size pics on their websites. There is no way to get bigger versions of these type of pics.
Request for the France Under 21 Squad. VERY big pics so I've had to upload the pics in two files. (All one request though).

France Under 21 Squad part 1. France Under 21 Squad part 2. Example pic.
22 players & 4 staff.
I'm not going to waste any more time editing/replying to bad/incorrect requests (from anyone). All recent bad/incorrect requests in all the request threads have been deleted.

FM2020 SALE