Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ttggfr added a download: Brunei minipack by Ttggfr Mixpack
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
MMXX commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
ShaneDuffy4BallonDor commented on: Pre season tournaments
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
ShaneDuffy4BallonDor commented on: Pre season tournaments
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
ShaneDuffy4BallonDor commented on: Pre season tournaments
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
KodjiaMaster commented on: Pre season tournaments
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
KodjiaMaster commented on: FM20 - Save The Silkmen - Macclesfield Town
KodjiaMaster commented on: Pre season tournaments
A new version of our data update was released with 123504 changes from 433 contributors.
lalgeriano commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Save The Silkmen - Macclesfield Town
lalgeriano commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
ShaneDuffy4BallonDor commented on: Pre season tournaments
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre season tournaments
Erikeagles68 added a topic: Pre season tournaments
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 123410 changes from 433 contributors.
Briightmoree99 commented on: The Gretna Boys
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
IAmTheStag Comments
Please disable. Poor evidence provided. The move was a one month loan not a permanent. Tyler Blake is very much part of Mansfield and is currently out on loan to Mickleover until the end of the season.

why would his wages double because of this move?

I haven't seen any statement to advise the player profited from doubling his wages through this deal. I would suggest a more realistic figure is set to £1000 per week unless statement is found to advise the move to mansfield was favourable to the player due to the package offered by Mansfield
What is wrong with the source? The new image is an updated appearance for this player for 2017. The current image is clearly outdated appearance from his time at Preston 2012-2015.
What Is wrong with the source? It is clearly a much recent and improved image. The current image is an outdated appearance from 2014 when at Ross County over 2 years ago
Great pack @Chadders.

Thank you for completing. Are you able to include MTFC/29176524.jpg as well as it is not in the final pack?
Please disable. The incorrect role has been assigned. John Dempster is the U18 Manager. Richard Cooper needs to be assigned to U18 Coach.
any news on the progression of this?
The telegraph link for change 109522 is outdated and Richard Cooper has since rejoined the club as under 18 coach confirmed by club director. Proof in below link.

The incorrect Andy Little has been retired.
is this request still being made?
Now Completed. This was originally a request I put in to be done back in October after collating the reference images but found the time recently after waiting to teach myself and have a go a doing the cuts.

This is my first attempt at doing this so would be great to get some feedback as my skill on photoshop and doing cuts is incredibly limited. There are some which I am not pleased with but couldn't fix myself so if anyone can sharpen these up that would be great as they are for missing playing in the database so I suppose these are better than no images?

Some cuts have had to be done based on action shots unfortunately as these were the best sources I could find.

This player is contacted to Mansfield Town but is on a dual registration with AFC Telford having previously been at Worcester on dual registration. Joe Fitzpatrick plays for the under 21s at Mansfield in mid week games but plays for Telford for match fitness.
Confirmed by club director on fans forum that Richard Cooper has changed roles to Youth Development coach from First Team Assistant Manager after New Manager Steve Evans and Paul Raynor Assistant join Mansfield. Cooper has not left the club after initial reports he had left with Adam Murray and Karl Hawley.
Just a suggestion...

Is there any way to removing requests from the request page once complete instead of just marking the file as completed in green?

There are currently 77 pages worth of requests and it is growing quickly each day with a lot of uncompleted requests being lost inside those 77 pages. Wouldn't this help clearly display the requests outstanding and help clear down the list of 'to do's?

Thanks
AlwaysAStag
can anybody work this request please? It includes updates and missing images.
Hi, will there be plans to release spainish league kits? thanks
When they are completed, you will receive a notification telling you about it. Any resulting cuts will be compared with the existing megapack cuts, if applicable, and any deemed as improvements (as well as any missing images) will be added to the next update pack

that's great thanks for the quick explanation
I have just added a Mansfield Town U21, Youth, Coaches - Missing & New team request with photos attached. When completed do these also get added into the Cut Out Player Megapack on the next version update or will I have to save the cut outs in addition to the megapack in my folder directory?

Cheers
apologies it looks like there could be some truth in it. A player by a similar surname has been confirmed as played for our under 21s team for the first time today.

Also Ollie Humphrey (former Peterborough), Joel Carta (former Shrewsbury) , Philip Billson (former Nuneaton), Ben Browne (former Notts County), Adriel George (former Oxford), Tyler Johal (former Ilkeston).

Drew Ricketts (former Oxford), Eddy Samba (former Ilkeston) but on loan out at Gresley for extra game time, Lewis Collins (former Reading) also are apart of our under 21s but I have no articles from the official website to back this up other than from what I have been told by one of our club directors who heads up the youth and under 21s set up. The rest of the names in our under 21s are not in the FM database. http://stagsnet.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29754&start=50
not sure this site should be trusted. There are no other reports or articles to support this player move. Being a Mansfield supporter myself I have not seen any news on this player joining our first team, developmental u21's or youth team. This site also has an out of date first team squad list so I wouldn't rely too much on this as a factual transfer....

wow that is fantastic. Thank you very much
Hi,

can anyone please make mansfield town's new away kit please?

Thanks

can anyone do this request please? if more images are required I can share
Hi, the article proof does not clarify whether the move is loan or permanent.

With no official confirmation by either club of the player leaving it has prompted this move has been confirmed by our club director on the fans forum as a loan move not permanent. He is contracted to Mansfield. Predominatley to be used in the new under 21s team set up this season however due to limited fixtures throughout the season he has been registered for Worcester also so that he can play for them inbetween fixtures.

Please return the player back to being under contract at Mansfield and apply loan move to worcester for correctiveness.

Thanks

Hi,

can anyone please make mansfield town's new away kit please?

Thanks