Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 29 minutes ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
TheMinsterman commented on: League Changes Thread
Jaygaynon commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
LukeyC commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
LukeyC commented on: Rebuild the Boro
A new version of our data update was released with 232326 changes from 741 contributors.
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
krissmed commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
LukeyC commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Charlton Athletic Teampack
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Nicolo1970 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Discussion/Help Thread
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Dan commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
Dan commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
Ilkka commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
VP. commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
Marko12101983 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
Emeka commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
IAmTheStag Comments
Style: SS short sleeve
Name: IAmTheStag
Number: 89
Club: Mansfield Town
Home OR Away: Home
What year of kits: 2019

Attachments
Hi, can someone made mansfield town's new third kit in 3D please?

Attachments
Hi, can anyone please make Mansfield Town's new 3rd shirt please?

It is exactly the same design as this years home shirt just in different colours so should be easy to make.

Thanks
Attachments
@SirTAVARES Mansfield Town Fitness Coach for U23/U18

He should be set to U18s coach. His role of head of performance isn't anything to do with bring a fitness coach.
Mansfield 19/20 home

brilliant thank you! great work

Wow fantastic thank you exactly the improvements I was after!

Out of interest any tips on where I was going wrong in my own attempt?
Hi, can someone made mansfield towns new home kit in 3D please?
Attachments
Mansfield Town have released their new home shirt for the next 2 seasons. Can someone please make this? Thanks

Attachments
Hi,

This evening I have tried to teach myself how to create kits.... This is my first ever attempt however I think I had pulled enough hair out trying to do this. I have to give you guys credit as it is definitely not an easy or quick process to perfect them! I found it difficult to get the collar sleeve artwork to not look like its been done on windows paint 98 and have given up!
Can any of you pro's follow similar to my attempt but "smarten" it up please?
I used the Umbro temp file 407 from the SS kit templates. I have attached the working xcf file for you which I used on GIMP. I used this as I found it was free from reading the how to make kits guides. It didn't feel like an easy program to use however I think I may have also managed to save a copy in a PSD format but I am not sure as I cannot open this.

Team: Mansfield Town
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro (1999 man utd home kit style - with the zip)
Sponsor: One Call Insurance
Colours:
home - amber like my poor attempt! (see attached)
away - white shirt like my poor attempt again! (see attached)
third - same style again please but navy as shirt colour with a white collar & white shoulder umbro sleeve design

thanks and appreciate the effort!
Wrong appointment. Mark Hawkins is a director only at the club for the academy. He has no involvement in development of the players through management during games, searching for new talent or coaching. The new head of youth is Richard Cooper in a joint role also as the U18s manager.
Hi, Could someone make these Mansfield Town 2003-2004 & 2004-2005 kits please?

For the blue away shirt 2003-2004 the sponsor is the same as the home kit

Thanks
How about now? If you open the image I uploaded then the quality is better once enlarging the photo.
Attachments

Can anyone make mansfield's new away shirt for the 2018-2019 season please?
Cheers for the feedback. Not really great at cut outs and have only learnt through youtube videos and using paint.net. I have done a couple of packs for Mansfield over the last couple of seasons when I get time
I've had the exact same issue. Tried with 2 different created skins. I'll try with one of the default skins and see if the problem replicates.

I have the issue with using the default FM18 skins. The issue still exists and have not yet found the cause....
I have done a check within the editor on the SSKCC v0.1 config and there is a high number of failed changes. Could there be issues with the file?
Attachments
Also found the issue with luxembourg.
Attachments
I have downloaded the SSKCC v0.1 for FM18 and although there are no longer any missing kits I have noticed for example the england away kit colour does not match. I thought the SSKCC fixed this?

I have started a new game to apply the SSKCC config but still see this issue.
Attachments
file does not work. please reupload file type .fmf please?
I have noticed an issue recently where when going onto a staff or players profile the person's age next to date of birth is missing. If I press back and then again go on the profile it then reappears... I have tried to clear cache and reload skin but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Any advice?
Attachments
The SS Kits Colour Changes file (SSKCC) is an editor data file to change the kit colours and styles in the editor, so that the SS kits you see on the information screen actually correspond to those in the database, as there may some instances where they do not otherwise. Leading to cases where you see a, for example, white SS kit but having yellow colours. This file rectifies that issue.

Of course, you can download and use the current SS kitpacks without this file and you won't really notice any major problems - but it's a good file to have if you're a bit OCD

I have downloaded the SS kits for the first time for FM18 after using the default versions in fm17 and older games. I have noticed that random kits do not display. I have checked the ID and config files and all match up and look okay. Will the FM18 SSKCC fix this once released?

Just wondering whether anyone since 2014 has found a way to change 3d stadiums? Mansfield's in game 3d stadium on FM18 looks ridiculous and nothing like the real stadium. Previous FM versions have been close enough to the real thing so makes no sense why it is drastically changed this year
Can anyone make a quick adjustment to this standard version kit of Man Utd 1999 I have please to include the sleeve detail which was not originally included and also improve the collar/zip detail?

Attachments
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had a copy of the home and away 1999 Manchester United Kits? Would prefer in standard version but if you have other styles then I would be happy with those.

Thanks
AlwaysAStag

Here
https://s20.postimg.org/zcll78vgt/stag1.png https://s20.postimg.org/6bh8xub0t/stag2.png
BTW,they are not in FM database,no ?

Thank you very much. No not in the database
Hi can someone also help me with the attached cut please?
Hi can someone help me with the attached cut please?
would you not expect a wage increase considering the big move from league two Accrington? Suggest 1700 per week minimum
there you go mate.. up Paul Digby !!

Looks great. Thank you for making it!
FM2020 SALE