Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 107219 changes from 371 contributors.
MathiasKP commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Promoted teams problem.
Jorge [email protected] commented on: Trophies all on the same scale
Jorge [email protected] added a topic: Trophies all on the same scale
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: Javor Teampack
fernando123mr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
fernando123mr added a download: Spanish Division Mix Pack Mixpack
Pato_Liam commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Carsie commented on: Suggestion for graphics downloads
kingrobbo commented on: Promoted teams problem.
Hamzza commented on: Hamzza Football Manager 2019 Career Start
Hamzza commented on: Hamzza Football Manager 2019 Career Start
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
dw420 commented on: Basic 3D kits Texture pack by DW420
A new version of our data update was released with 107097 changes from 370 contributors.
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
MrSkittles93 commented on: Promoted teams problem.
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cmab commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
diogoesberard commented on: Farense
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Asket added a download: Neman Grodno Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 106985 changes from 370 contributors.
bajp commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Superettan SS'2020 New! (09/07/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
bajp commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
IAmTheStag Comments
I think this is because he has been set to a national team role within the DB update on here as data analyst and not set team role so it has defaulted to him to a coach for his domestic club
Attachments
Can't see why but Enda Barron is a first team coach for mansfield when starting a new file with the latest database? There is no other data analysis at Mansfield so suggest making him chief data analysis
Attachments

His wages in game are £625 per week with an appearance fee £190 per game. Seems way to high for Newark's level. Suggest £300 max with £50 appearance fee max is more realistic

He should also be a Player/Head of Youth. Article below also mentions a secondary coaching role with the first team
Hi, think I may have found an error between two player faces.

Mansfield Town staff member Chris Barker (29223079) has had his cutout face over ride with Charlton Athletic U18s defender Charlie Barker. I think the two have had a crossover in ID between FM database updates and Charlie Barker's new ID is 29240147. Can the images be reverted for both individuals in the next megapack update please?

Thanks
Hi, had a look through SS threads and I am believe these have been made yet or any previous season kits for Newark Flowserve FC.

(ID 90077048)

Here are this season's kits. Please can someone kindly make these Orange kit looks like the home shirt going by the club colours.
best possible image for a missing staff member just added onto the database on latest DB release. This was taken from his LinkedIn page
£100 a week wages at oldham? I highly doubt this is accurate. I would suggest anywhere between £700-£900
Hi, feel rude to ask but just wondered when likely to expect this to be cut for the missing images please? I have checked and these are the only suitable images available for the missing players.

Thanks
IAmTheStag
Style: SS short sleeve
Name: IAmTheStag
Number: 89
Club: Mansfield Town
Home OR Away: Home
What year of kits: 2019

Attachments
Hi, can someone made mansfield town's new third kit in 3D please?

Attachments
Hi, can anyone please make Mansfield Town's new 3rd shirt please?

It is exactly the same design as this years home shirt just in different colours so should be easy to make.

Thanks
Attachments
@SirTAVARES Mansfield Town Fitness Coach for U23/U18

He should be set to U18s coach. His role of head of performance isn't anything to do with bring a fitness coach.
Mansfield 19/20 home

brilliant thank you! great work

Wow fantastic thank you exactly the improvements I was after!

Out of interest any tips on where I was going wrong in my own attempt?
Hi, can someone made mansfield towns new home kit in 3D please?
Attachments
Mansfield Town have released their new home shirt for the next 2 seasons. Can someone please make this? Thanks

Attachments
Hi,

This evening I have tried to teach myself how to create kits.... This is my first ever attempt however I think I had pulled enough hair out trying to do this. I have to give you guys credit as it is definitely not an easy or quick process to perfect them! I found it difficult to get the collar sleeve artwork to not look like its been done on windows paint 98 and have given up!
Can any of you pro's follow similar to my attempt but "smarten" it up please?
I used the Umbro temp file 407 from the SS kit templates. I have attached the working xcf file for you which I used on GIMP. I used this as I found it was free from reading the how to make kits guides. It didn't feel like an easy program to use however I think I may have also managed to save a copy in a PSD format but I am not sure as I cannot open this.

Team: Mansfield Town
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro (1999 man utd home kit style - with the zip)
Sponsor: One Call Insurance
Colours:
home - amber like my poor attempt! (see attached)
away - white shirt like my poor attempt again! (see attached)
third - same style again please but navy as shirt colour with a white collar & white shoulder umbro sleeve design

thanks and appreciate the effort!
Wrong appointment. Mark Hawkins is a director only at the club for the academy. He has no involvement in development of the players through management during games, searching for new talent or coaching. The new head of youth is Richard Cooper in a joint role also as the U18s manager.
Hi, Could someone make these Mansfield Town 2003-2004 & 2004-2005 kits please?

For the blue away shirt 2003-2004 the sponsor is the same as the home kit

Thanks
How about now? If you open the image I uploaded then the quality is better once enlarging the photo.
Attachments

Can anyone make mansfield's new away shirt for the 2018-2019 season please?
Cheers for the feedback. Not really great at cut outs and have only learnt through youtube videos and using paint.net. I have done a couple of packs for Mansfield over the last couple of seasons when I get time
I've had the exact same issue. Tried with 2 different created skins. I'll try with one of the default skins and see if the problem replicates.

I have the issue with using the default FM18 skins. The issue still exists and have not yet found the cause....
I have done a check within the editor on the SSKCC v0.1 config and there is a high number of failed changes. Could there be issues with the file?
Attachments