Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Dylanthomas103 broke the record for FM2020 Most Consecutive Champions League Titles with 5
Dylanthomas103 broke the record for FM2020 Highest Career Goal Difference with 1303
siepod commented on: Scarborough Athletic FC
diogoamaral commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: FC Midtjylland Teampack
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Portuguese lower-league mixpack
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Rimmshot1973 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: Edinburgh City Teampack
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maxtod77 added a download: Pro Calcio Tor Sapienza Teampack
Michael_Myers commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
Rimmshot1973 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2019/20
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
fmplays commented on: Football Manager 2020 Best under 30’s Free Agents
fmplays added a topic: Football Manager 2020 Best under 30’s Free Agents
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
C_Cartledge commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
lorek007 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
IAmTheStag Comments
best possible image for a missing staff member just added onto the database on latest DB release. This was taken from his LinkedIn page
£100 a week wages at oldham? I highly doubt this is accurate. I would suggest anywhere between £700-£900
Hi, feel rude to ask but just wondered when likely to expect this to be cut for the missing images please? I have checked and these are the only suitable images available for the missing players.

Thanks
IAmTheStag
Style: SS short sleeve
Name: IAmTheStag
Number: 89
Club: Mansfield Town
Home OR Away: Home
What year of kits: 2019

Attachments
Hi, can someone made mansfield town's new third kit in 3D please?

Attachments
Hi, can anyone please make Mansfield Town's new 3rd shirt please?

It is exactly the same design as this years home shirt just in different colours so should be easy to make.

Thanks
Attachments
@SirTAVARES Mansfield Town Fitness Coach for U23/U18

He should be set to U18s coach. His role of head of performance isn't anything to do with bring a fitness coach.
Mansfield 19/20 home

brilliant thank you! great work

Wow fantastic thank you exactly the improvements I was after!

Out of interest any tips on where I was going wrong in my own attempt?
Hi, can someone made mansfield towns new home kit in 3D please?
Attachments
Mansfield Town have released their new home shirt for the next 2 seasons. Can someone please make this? Thanks

Attachments
Hi,

This evening I have tried to teach myself how to create kits.... This is my first ever attempt however I think I had pulled enough hair out trying to do this. I have to give you guys credit as it is definitely not an easy or quick process to perfect them! I found it difficult to get the collar sleeve artwork to not look like its been done on windows paint 98 and have given up!
Can any of you pro's follow similar to my attempt but "smarten" it up please?
I used the Umbro temp file 407 from the SS kit templates. I have attached the working xcf file for you which I used on GIMP. I used this as I found it was free from reading the how to make kits guides. It didn't feel like an easy program to use however I think I may have also managed to save a copy in a PSD format but I am not sure as I cannot open this.

Team: Mansfield Town
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro (1999 man utd home kit style - with the zip)
Sponsor: One Call Insurance
Colours:
home - amber like my poor attempt! (see attached)
away - white shirt like my poor attempt again! (see attached)
third - same style again please but navy as shirt colour with a white collar & white shoulder umbro sleeve design

thanks and appreciate the effort!
Wrong appointment. Mark Hawkins is a director only at the club for the academy. He has no involvement in development of the players through management during games, searching for new talent or coaching. The new head of youth is Richard Cooper in a joint role also as the U18s manager.
Hi, Could someone make these Mansfield Town 2003-2004 & 2004-2005 kits please?

For the blue away shirt 2003-2004 the sponsor is the same as the home kit

Thanks
How about now? If you open the image I uploaded then the quality is better once enlarging the photo.
Attachments

Can anyone make mansfield's new away shirt for the 2018-2019 season please?
Cheers for the feedback. Not really great at cut outs and have only learnt through youtube videos and using paint.net. I have done a couple of packs for Mansfield over the last couple of seasons when I get time
I've had the exact same issue. Tried with 2 different created skins. I'll try with one of the default skins and see if the problem replicates.

I have the issue with using the default FM18 skins. The issue still exists and have not yet found the cause....
I have done a check within the editor on the SSKCC v0.1 config and there is a high number of failed changes. Could there be issues with the file?
Attachments
Also found the issue with luxembourg.
Attachments
I have downloaded the SSKCC v0.1 for FM18 and although there are no longer any missing kits I have noticed for example the england away kit colour does not match. I thought the SSKCC fixed this?

I have started a new game to apply the SSKCC config but still see this issue.
Attachments
file does not work. please reupload file type .fmf please?
I have noticed an issue recently where when going onto a staff or players profile the person's age next to date of birth is missing. If I press back and then again go on the profile it then reappears... I have tried to clear cache and reload skin but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Any advice?
Attachments
The SS Kits Colour Changes file (SSKCC) is an editor data file to change the kit colours and styles in the editor, so that the SS kits you see on the information screen actually correspond to those in the database, as there may some instances where they do not otherwise. Leading to cases where you see a, for example, white SS kit but having yellow colours. This file rectifies that issue.

Of course, you can download and use the current SS kitpacks without this file and you won't really notice any major problems - but it's a good file to have if you're a bit OCD

I have downloaded the SS kits for the first time for FM18 after using the default versions in fm17 and older games. I have noticed that random kits do not display. I have checked the ID and config files and all match up and look okay. Will the FM18 SSKCC fix this once released?

Just wondering whether anyone since 2014 has found a way to change 3d stadiums? Mansfield's in game 3d stadium on FM18 looks ridiculous and nothing like the real stadium. Previous FM versions have been close enough to the real thing so makes no sense why it is drastically changed this year
Can anyone make a quick adjustment to this standard version kit of Man Utd 1999 I have please to include the sleeve detail which was not originally included and also improve the collar/zip detail?

Attachments