IAmTheStag - Comments

#625473 Keaton Ward
501

should be at Mansfield Town until the end of the current season. Tried to request but it wont work

#615180 sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack Technical Support thread
501
Hi, I have just started using this megapack so playing catch up.

I have downloaded the 2021.02, 2021.01 and 2021.00 files so far but I am not sure if I need to also download the multiple 2020 updates as well? I have attached a image of the download history from the site. Assume if what I have done is correct then like with the cut out mega pack I just download the update files when released and copy over into the megapack?

Thanks
#615091 Liam Lawrence
#582320 Tom Chapman
501
Hi, I have noticed the default database had Alex McMillan (95040800) assigned to Mansfield Town as U18 physio. I think this is an error and it should be Tom Chapman (90081257).

Tom Chapman is the U18s physio for Mansfield. It looks like both of these players IDs have changed over FM versions. https://www.mansfieldtown.net/teams/academy-whos-who/

I think also due to the ID code that the cut out image of Tom Chapman was incorrectly uploaded in the database for the ID belonging too 95040800 (Alex McMillan)
#581552 FM21 Rensie Purple & Dark
501
@FM Rensie Just a small suggestion but it would be great if you could add weak foot ability on somewhere on the profile page for players? Can only see preferred foot at the moment 🙂

Also out of curiosity, Is it possible to get numerical versions of Overall Physical Condition and Match Sharpness on this years game or do they have to be icons?
#581228 Liam Lawrence
501
#580880 FM21 Data Update is now available[All older game updates are now stopped]
501
Any idea why this is happening with the live update?

Examples <Record not found> are Billy Granger being transferred to Bournemouth, Liam Lawrence transferred to Stoke, Mamady Sidibé transferred to Stoke, Ashley Cole transferred to Chelsea. All are showing enabled in the Data Update Submission Queue?
#580785 Some kits not working? SSKCC21.4 v5.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM21 only Relink! (13/05/21)
501
does this file include the changes made by Bolid74 for English levels 1-6 and 7-8 so we no longer to use the Bolid74's two files or do we continue to select those when starting a new game as well? Thanks

ignore me 🙂 I have just seen after downloading it that it includes. Thanks for creating this once again this
#580783 Some kits not working? SSKCC21.4 v5.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM21 only Relink! (13/05/21)
501
SSKCC21.1.3 v0.1 for 20/21 kits on FM21 ONLY New!
(updated - All 20-21 packs so far & few leagues)

(unfinished for Serbia All & France L2 & L3 soon)

(please post here, let us know if any error, default kit, no third, missing kits etc thanks)

#580716 Enda Barron
501
Incorrect move. He left the role and club 28th October after the manager was sacked.
Please disable.

#580163 FM21 Data Update is now available[All older game updates are now stopped]
501
follow the advise as one post above

Hi, Will we have to do this every time we download the update? Never had to do this on any other platforms in the previous years using this update?
#579866 Liam Lawrence
501
This change does not work or show in FM21, should it?

I have imported the data update - xml file into the editor and found this change amongst the 168 changes made so far and it says <record not found> but doesn't say failed?
#579492 FM21 Data Update is now available[All older game updates are now stopped]
501
There were a few teething problems particularly with old changes being included in the first pack and FM21 changes being improperly linked to FM20.

It should now be clearer
- The Data Update only contains 43 changes specifically made to the FM21 Update
- Player threads only contain comments and submissions related to FM21

If anything is not clear or appears not to be working please feel free to give any feedback and i'm sure I can improve things.

Hi @Footygamer, I have tried to start a new file with the data update and I have this message saying it requires verifying before using. Not had this before when downloading latest Data Updates? Will I need to do this in the editor every time I download a new update? Thanks
#578859 FM21 Rensie Purple & Dark
501
I don't know what can be the exact issue but the one thing what I think is that you don't have your Windows screen set to 100% and it causes the zooming effect.

I was set to 150%. I didn't even know this! Switching to 125% has done the job nicely with FM21 skin set to windowed and 85% and I can now see season stats and career history on the bottom.

Thanks for the help 🙂
#578560 FM21 Rensie Purple & Dark
501
I have tried loading this skin for 1920x1080 resolution with 100% and 85% and I still have data is cut off right side and bottom of my screen.

I have also tried windowed at 100% and 85% and again data is cut off the right side and bottom of my screen.

I thought I would try 50% but then the text is way too small on both windowed and 1920x1080.

Any suggestions please on how I can get my screen set up like yours @FM Rensie ?
Is it possible to create a zoom option between 50% and 85%?
#563776 3D Official Kits Thread
501
Is there the England 3d kits made yet or an international 3d kits pack to download? I have tried the search option but it brings back matches from 2012...
#561419 Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
501
Not a bad start, but I'm afraid hardly any of these will be improvements. Apart from the snow which you mention, most of them have an overly large gap between the bottom of the chin/facial hair and the bottom of the canvas. We aim for 2-3 pixels and no more in order to ensure that the focus of the cut is the face as much as possible.

In terms of the snow, if you use remove.bg then you should get the absolute bulk of it removed in the first instance

In the case of practically all the images from 29233241 onwards, it looks to me like the sources weren't really large enough for providing 250x250 cuts due to the cuts' blurriness/lack of sharpness.

Finally, having the no-ID players with the UID given in a custom editor data file is next to useless in terms of the megapack, I'm afraid. I have no way of knowing who they are It's better to have their filename as their name so that I can add them to my no-ID folder to be checked once FM21 came out.

If you've still got the original sources, I'd suggest either having another go at it keeping in mind all the above, or submit them as a teampack request

To ensure cut quality, if you go for the former option, I would recommend submitting a couple of the sources as requests on the forum, and then uploading your cut in the comments instead of a completed cut. This gives the community an opportunity to provide feedback for your work so that subsequent cuts are all of a better quality. I know you're predominantly (probably exclusively ) interested in Mansfield cuts as you have been every year, but perfecting your cutting technique will allow you to provide good-quality cuts even in the future as and when new Mansfield sources and new players become available

Hi Mons, Thanks for the assistance! remove.bg was exactly what I needed so thank you!
I took all the original files directly from the below links opening each player image up using the "?anchorpoint=top&preset=player&greyscale=false" trick following on from advice given by HRiddick & weeniehutjr on how to extract the original upload from EFL sites due to the low res downgrade after upload.

When FM21 comes out I will revisit any missing image requests and share appropriate links based on your feedback for the more expect cutters to complete. What I have done will do for me and my game on FM20 for now so thank you for the help
#561332 Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
501
I have had a go at creating a team pack for Mansfield Town season 2020-2021 for the first and youth team.

I am not the best at it but here is my attempt. Unfortunately some images have a bit of the snow affect which is above my ability to fix. Can anyone please offer help smarten this up ready for FM21 please?

The file has 43 players in total of which you will notice 10 youth players that are not in the FM20 database. These are the new first year scholars in the U18s team which are expected to be in the FM21 database and I will update their ID's once FM21 is released. I doubt their images will be in the new game by default as the club only updated the profile page and images for the youth team over the last couple of days so I thought I would get a head and create their cut outs in advance.

Thanks Sortitoutsi Community!

#561044 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
501
Incredible knowledge! I knew people on here would know a way around it. Thanks both for the advice
#561036 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
501
The below should solve your problem! You can also just add &anchorpoint=top to the end of the link

This is very helpful thank you. Is there any other ?anchorpoint=*** code I can use to display the full image? I have tried ?anchorpoint=top but on some images the players chin is missing
#560949 Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Hi,

Looking to source new images for missing/updates to players. My club this year have uploaded new head shots but have the top of the hair hidden on the clubs main profile page.

Is there a way to get the full image extracted? I have tried opening the image only on a new tab but still shows the cut off.

The below is an example

Thanks

#555282 Neal Bishop
501
should be added as a U18s coach and take off the retired list to add him back in game
#555250 3D Official Kits Thread
501
these look great as always @bolid74 can't wait to see mansfield's new away kit!
#553585 (FM16+)Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
501
Hi, is there any way to add a player into the current database from previous?

Liam Lawrence 4001489 was in the db up to 2018. He has just joined the Stoke City Academy coaching set up but unable to find him on the online submit change

#553127 SS Official Kits Thread
501
Hi Can anyone make Mansfield Town's new away kit for the 2020-2021 season for SS style and also 3d please?

The Yellow MTFC side tag is on both sides of the shirt not just the left side.

Looks like it is the same shade of blue with the design on the body of the shirt and also the sleeves

The collar has a yellow trim on the front only and the sleeves have a yellow trim all the way around.

Thanks
#548136 Enda Barron
501
I think this is because he has been set to a national team role within the DB update on here as data analyst and not set team role so it has defaulted to him to a coach for his domestic club
#546867 Enda Barron
501
Can't see why but Enda Barron is a first team coach for mansfield when starting a new file with the latest database? There is no other data analysis at Mansfield so suggest making him chief data analysis
#545138 Dean Sibson
#542916 François Zoko
501
His wages in game are £625 per week with an appearance fee £190 per game. Seems way to high for Newark's level. Suggest £300 max with £50 appearance fee max is more realistic

He should also be a Player/Head of Youth. Article below also mentions a secondary coaching role with the first team
#542915 Craig Westcarr