Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
einherjer83 commented on: FCā€™12 Official Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 215552 changes from 769 contributors.
roderrio commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
Rus7M commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Patres10 commented on: FCā€™12 Template Area
PlayRoom commented on: FM21 New Feature: xG or "Expected Goals"
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
A new version of our data update was released with 215540 changes from 769 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 215485 changes from 769 contributors.
Kinas commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Vinno commented on: The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge FM20
John-Bevan Price commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
MrSamba29 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 215385 changes from 769 contributors.
KodjiaMaster commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
A new version of our data update was released with 215344 changes from 769 contributors.
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Asket added a download: NFK Teampack
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Marko12101983 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Crpls Comments
The Icelandic Champions Cup (7840183) and Icelandic League Cup A (7840167) logos are backwards.

The Champions Cup is the Super Cup and should have the KSI logo, and the League Cup A should the Lengjubikarinn logo.
Okay, now repeat this "experiment" thousands of times and get back to me on proving anything.

I mean, in general, I don't think you'll get many arguments about the need to improve things, but claiming you've proven the game is purely random rubbish is asinine.
Thanks for all those @MMXX

The | character work doesn't work with lnc files, unfortunately

I'm a bit torn on the Copa del Rey name, truth be told. I don't think the FULL name is needed, but plain Copa del Rey is a bit too short. I think I'll compromise with "Copa de Su Majestad el Rey"

| doesn't carry over to the game--probably depends on the skin's font--if you change it in the pre-game editor neither.
I think it s unfair from you classen....at least you can answer and say ...it will be or nothing from this in the future

It's not unfair, he doesn't owe us anything.
He said he's taking a break. Also, he finished Europe so I doubt he's going to add more leagues to a nation he already completed. His next plan was for South America.
They were originally uploaded in February, so yes.

You have to get rid of the #.
Football Manager code can't be updated by users like lnc files can.
Foss from the SI Forums says he is working on converting his database to FM19. It's just not as easy as previous versions due to changes/bugs in the editor this year.
Really need USA - USL over NASL since the NASL might as well not exist.
Works through the mediafire link.
Yup, and I'm using the latest WinRAR.
Should work if your skin has stadium images in the club/nation info.

In another thread they said sortitoutsi is having issues with files right now, but the link from bolid right above you works.
Sorry, I did misread the first sentence as I just saw "SI" in that part, not sortitoutsi.
Before I report it as a bug, am I missing something? The real life Euro U19s in 2019 haven't been postponed AFAIK. But it doesn't happen in FM19, the first one is 2020. I've even done a few different setups to make sure I wasn't crazy..
I've seen others who typically take a file from a previous version and it works out, but they seemed to have changed several things about the rules editor it may not be a thing this year.
I'm sure it could be fixed on SI's end, but we're in 2018/19 and there's still only the South African league and very rarely any enhancement to the database for Africa, so it's probably not happening. They've given their reasons in the past and I imagine they haven't changed their minds.

Sort It Out could merge Claassen's database with theirs, I guess, but keep in mind he has to redo it every year and he also modifies club data, etc in a lot of nations he makes leagues for so it would clash with official data. Also, as of right now he's not doing it for FM19.

"It wouldn't require any research as people wouldn't be too bothered by precise names, just a physical league there, so there is a way of inputting careers?"

I think you underestimate how many people would be bothered by that, but more so, why would SI do that just so people can add a line item to their "career" on another website?

I think this would be on Sort It Out's side if they wanted to let you enter a club without first selecting a league.
hey just got a quick question I want to use the Philippines league how would I make that happen?

Add Nations rules in the editor.
Getting rid of the .xml in the file name in the small nations logo folder should bring back flags even if it was the stock flags, not metallic.

Did you clear cache and reload skin after changing the name?
Honestly don't know how you'd get the fake Bundesliga names in FM19.
Even for the Bundesliga 1 and 2? Because those are licensed and don't have fake names without the files anymore.
They'll work with 18 or 19.
There are hardly any built in African competitions outside of continental comps

And yes, Claassen created them for his files.
I get rid of the .xml in the config.xml file name in the nations logo /small folder to make sure it loads flags instead.
Hi, when I download individual images, such as a completed cutout request or an image from the release thread, it does not show up in-game. When I download image packs or completed multi-image requests, the files work as expected but individual images do not. This also applies to 3D kits, SS kits, etc.

If you download them individually they won't have config files or at least won't be added to an existing config. You'd have to add them yourself.
Portuguese club name changes are hardcoded to not be editable via lnc files. Like Brazilian kit colours, the change for this will have to wait until the editor is out and/or the game allows editor data files to be used.

I'll add it to the OP as it slipped my mind.

Really? They're changed in my Beta.
Because they removed the Ajax Staff file because it's not needed in 18.3. If you're using the original 18.0 database, there is no Ajax staff.
He's yet to play for the Jamaican NT and can declare for one of his second nationalities, which includes Belgium.
Central American and Caribbean Games logo