Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
James3112 Comments
Huddersfield Town have a new logo this season could someone please do it for me?https://www.marketingweek.com/2017/08/11/huddersfield-town-premier-leagues-challenger-brand/
Does anyone have the regular default skin, not the dark or light one just the regular one. I want to either have the font change to bold or a better font, can anyone help please?
Any chance there is a full english premier league version of this?
Is it possible to make it so when you click on a players name it takes you to the attribute page instead of the profile page, or even possible to delete the profile page, i use the regular skin that comes with fm. thanks

thanks but i already have these, i was just wondering if there was like la liga and few others?
Could someone point me towards a standard kit mega pack please?

If someone has put all the kits in to one pack I'd really appreciate it if they would upload it as a mega pack
Could someone point me towards a standard kit mega pack please?
Try it and let us know

My guess is that you'll still be left with the fake club names for Portugal, Brazil, Germany etc. and the licensing issues with competition names such as Premier League, Champions League, Europa League etc.

Thanks for the reply, i will probably use this which i already do before the official update yesterday, so i need to redownload it and add them all to each folder again or just the new 1703 folder?
I actually like using this fix and i appreciate it but some club names annoy me they're really long and like Arsenal FC that kind of annoys me why not just Arsenal, looks better in my opinion
if i dont download this, and just delete the fake file what will happen? I remember in older version of fms this used to solve some problems like germany etc
Player Name: Dominic Iorfa

Player ID: 28067727

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 28067727

Mons edit - Image has been cut; too small to be an improvement

Player Name: Kelechi Iheanacho

Player ID: 13136621

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 13136621

Mons edit - Image has been cut

I've tried a couple of cuts but his hair is still too difficult for me and it doesn't come out quite right.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/30033123.png~original - http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/my%20cuts/30033123.png~original

Might as well share them with you and you can use either of those cuts till a better cutter takes the source on...

thanks a lot, such a major improvement on the current pic!!

I'd really appreciate someone cutting the pic i requested on the previous page of Preston's Jordan Hugill. He is scoring a lot of goals for me and his pic is making me want to sell him lol
Will the cut-out go here when someone does it?
Player Name: Jordan Hugill

Player ID: 30033123

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 30033123

Mons edit - Changed your post to the correct format Use the new request button next time; does it all automatically for you...

Thanks, I've not used the forums in a long time.

Player Name: Jordan Hugill

Player ID: 30033123

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 30033123

When a team bids for a player on my shortlist why dont i get news of it?
By Ibra18510 | Permalink | On 27 January 2013 - 14:29 PM
HERE : http://www.mediafire.com/?2ty5nvjvqaz2rqz

thanks a lot youve saved me downloading every pack and then adding the new kits to them
By Ibra18510 | Permalink | On 27 January 2013 - 14:05 PM
yes i can !

that would be amazing mate if its not too much hassle?
is there a chance that some one who has all their kits up to date in a pack available for down load please?
any chance they will come out in packs because i dont have previous versions
By mons | Permalink | On 03 November 2012 - 13:16 PM
Here you go.

Thanks mate, but its not working for me :/ is it just me?
probably in the wrong thread, but does someone have a link that works for the fmXML config creator for pc, the one on here doesnt work