Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
VP. added a career: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
Rivanov commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Emocean commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Salford City Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 1630 changes from 27 contributors.
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 1565 changes from 25 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #52 - Trip to Blackburn | Football Manager 2020
Sajzik. commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
arneas commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
A new version of our data update was released with 1085 changes from 25 contributors.
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.05 OUT NOW [03/02/2020]
PiratedGamesKing25 commented on: Stuck in loading screen
Kendio broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Penalty Shootout with 33-32 Penalties
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
DodosDodos added a topic: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 776 changes from 24 contributors.
James3112 Comments
Huddersfield Town have a new logo this season could someone please do it for me?https://www.marketingweek.com/2017/08/11/huddersfield-town-premier-leagues-challenger-brand/
Does anyone have the regular default skin, not the dark or light one just the regular one. I want to either have the font change to bold or a better font, can anyone help please?
Any chance there is a full english premier league version of this?
Is it possible to make it so when you click on a players name it takes you to the attribute page instead of the profile page, or even possible to delete the profile page, i use the regular skin that comes with fm. thanks

thanks but i already have these, i was just wondering if there was like la liga and few others?
Could someone point me towards a standard kit mega pack please?

If someone has put all the kits in to one pack I'd really appreciate it if they would upload it as a mega pack
Could someone point me towards a standard kit mega pack please?
Try it and let us know

My guess is that you'll still be left with the fake club names for Portugal, Brazil, Germany etc. and the licensing issues with competition names such as Premier League, Champions League, Europa League etc.

Thanks for the reply, i will probably use this which i already do before the official update yesterday, so i need to redownload it and add them all to each folder again or just the new 1703 folder?
I actually like using this fix and i appreciate it but some club names annoy me they're really long and like Arsenal FC that kind of annoys me why not just Arsenal, looks better in my opinion
if i dont download this, and just delete the fake file what will happen? I remember in older version of fms this used to solve some problems like germany etc
Player Name: Dominic Iorfa

Player ID: 28067727

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 28067727

Mons edit - Image has been cut; too small to be an improvement

Player Name: Kelechi Iheanacho

Player ID: 13136621

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 13136621

Mons edit - Image has been cut

I've tried a couple of cuts but his hair is still too difficult for me and it doesn't come out quite right.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/30033123.png~original - http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/my%20cuts/30033123.png~original

Might as well share them with you and you can use either of those cuts till a better cutter takes the source on...

thanks a lot, such a major improvement on the current pic!!

I'd really appreciate someone cutting the pic i requested on the previous page of Preston's Jordan Hugill. He is scoring a lot of goals for me and his pic is making me want to sell him lol
Will the cut-out go here when someone does it?
Player Name: Jordan Hugill

Player ID: 30033123

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 30033123

Mons edit - Changed your post to the correct format Use the new request button next time; does it all automatically for you...

Thanks, I've not used the forums in a long time.

Player Name: Jordan Hugill

Player ID: 30033123

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 30033123

When a team bids for a player on my shortlist why dont i get news of it?
By Ibra18510 | Permalink | On 27 January 2013 - 14:29 PM
HERE : http://www.mediafire.com/?2ty5nvjvqaz2rqz

thanks a lot youve saved me downloading every pack and then adding the new kits to them
By Ibra18510 | Permalink | On 27 January 2013 - 14:05 PM
yes i can !

that would be amazing mate if its not too much hassle?
is there a chance that some one who has all their kits up to date in a pack available for down load please?
any chance they will come out in packs because i dont have previous versions
By mons | Permalink | On 03 November 2012 - 13:16 PM
Here you go.

Thanks mate, but its not working for me :/ is it just me?
probably in the wrong thread, but does someone have a link that works for the fmXML config creator for pc, the one on here doesnt work