Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Database Updated
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Joaquin87 commented on: People Backgrounds Pack
A new version of our data update was released with 30352 changes from 123 contributors.
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
tunay7723 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 15/9/2019 V11 Final Summer Pack
Leon_fogo commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
IgnatiusAndre commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.9
Andre Cancado commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
proton6 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Aalborg Boldspilklub Teampack
Bartosz Siniecki commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Cjames14 commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
Tommy Hughes commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
d3niz commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 30347 changes from 121 contributors.
Cjames14 commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
Cjames14 commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
Cjames14 commented on: [FM20] Global Transfer Embargo (until 31/03/2020)
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Benjamin222 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
HeadCoachFM commented on: RB Liverpool
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
mihataaa commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kilombos Comments
What default faces? You should have one folder and one folder only, containing every cut in there.

Fixed, I was making a silly mistake, I was missing reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Thank you so much for the patience @mons

(by default faces which I mean this
Can I see a screenshot of where you placed the files?

I’m not on the computer now, but tomorrow I’ll give you the screenshot.
Replace the two files (face and config.) in the player folder.
Muy documentos/Sports inteetactive/Football manager 2020/graphics/pictures/faces

It may be because inside that folder player I have put another folder with the default faces? Tomorrow I will try
I restore the game (I close and open it again) but the face of Pogba still does not appear even adding the new face and the new config...😕
There's a minor issue in the update we're hoping to fix soon. In the meantime, you can place the files from the attachment into your megapack folder and Pogba will appear once again.

replacing those files in the megapack folder doesn’t appear to me in the game either, but I’m more relaxed knowing that it’s a general problem.
I hope that it can be solved in the following updates.
A greeting and thanks
I have a problem with the Pogba face (8502804), it does not appear in the config and does not appear in the game. creating a new config with the FM Graphics Configurator v1.2 does not appear either in the game.

Some solution?? Thanks

@geordie1981 that version of skin you use to make it look like in pictures?? (FM20)
2ºB is available in Spain??
more thanks

@weeniehutjr @mons you need to redo all the ones I’ve upload with the size 250*250?
there is the possibility to put in the basic skin, that in the tactics the photos of the players appear as in this skin??
@kilombos This isn't a bad cutout, but I have two pieces of advice here:

Firstly, when the source images are large/high quality enough (as is the case with this source), you should make the cutout as 250*250px which is the megapack standard rather than 180px

Secondly, be careful with the white edges around the cutout, they show up against a dark background (this can also apply to dark edges bordering light colours, which will show up on a light background). You can remove the white edges following guides in this thread. In Photoshop you can remove them using the clone stamp tool at 20-40% opacity, for example.

OK, I didn’t know about the size 250*250, so I made them in 180*180. From now on I will try to improve. Thanks for the advice
As already explained here, we have a request forum. Please use it to make request or to upload completed cuts. This thread is not the right place to do it.

Sorry, I take them up to the right place, and I apologize for the inconvenience again
NEW FACES