Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
elcoopo17 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Queen's Park Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 10019 changes from 77 contributors.
Dmitri-K commented on: Fixtures generator
dj2 commented on: Unable to load Facepack, skins, etc
r96Skinner commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
r96Skinner commented on: Balkans King - Ludogorets !
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamHanzi added a download: Sigma Olomouc Teampack
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 10010 changes from 77 contributors.
stakel84 commented on: Adding player faces for created players
stakel84 added a topic: Adding player faces for created players
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Blackburn Rovers Teampack
Rottenburg commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gaetan0 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamHanzi added a download: AC Sparta Prague - 50 photos Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 9959 changes from 77 contributors.
knug3 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 9910 changes from 76 contributors.
schweigi commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
wildhair_44 commented on: Dark Skin 2020 by MB94
VP. commented on: Minuy's League Megapack
VP. added a download: Award Overhaul - 160 NEW
VP. added a download: Realistic Weather 2.0
kilombos Comments
What default faces? You should have one folder and one folder only, containing every cut in there.

Fixed, I was making a silly mistake, I was missing reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Thank you so much for the patience @mons

(by default faces which I mean this
Can I see a screenshot of where you placed the files?

I’m not on the computer now, but tomorrow I’ll give you the screenshot.
Replace the two files (face and config.) in the player folder.
Muy documentos/Sports inteetactive/Football manager 2020/graphics/pictures/faces

It may be because inside that folder player I have put another folder with the default faces? Tomorrow I will try
I restore the game (I close and open it again) but the face of Pogba still does not appear even adding the new face and the new config...😕
There's a minor issue in the update we're hoping to fix soon. In the meantime, you can place the files from the attachment into your megapack folder and Pogba will appear once again.

replacing those files in the megapack folder doesn’t appear to me in the game either, but I’m more relaxed knowing that it’s a general problem.
I hope that it can be solved in the following updates.
A greeting and thanks
I have a problem with the Pogba face (8502804), it does not appear in the config and does not appear in the game. creating a new config with the FM Graphics Configurator v1.2 does not appear either in the game.

Some solution?? Thanks

@geordie1981 that version of skin you use to make it look like in pictures?? (FM20)
2ºB is available in Spain??
more thanks

@weeniehutjr @mons you need to redo all the ones I’ve upload with the size 250*250?
there is the possibility to put in the basic skin, that in the tactics the photos of the players appear as in this skin??
@kilombos This isn't a bad cutout, but I have two pieces of advice here:

Firstly, when the source images are large/high quality enough (as is the case with this source), you should make the cutout as 250*250px which is the megapack standard rather than 180px

Secondly, be careful with the white edges around the cutout, they show up against a dark background (this can also apply to dark edges bordering light colours, which will show up on a light background). You can remove the white edges following guides in this thread. In Photoshop you can remove them using the clone stamp tool at 20-40% opacity, for example.

OK, I didn’t know about the size 250*250, so I made them in 180*180. From now on I will try to improve. Thanks for the advice
As already explained here, we have a request forum. Please use it to make request or to upload completed cuts. This thread is not the right place to do it.

Sorry, I take them up to the right place, and I apologize for the inconvenience again
NEW FACES