Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
Boourns commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
fasionels commented on: diablo 424 wide - gegenpress - many goals
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.5 [08/09/2020]
leomessi23 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ernesttico commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ernesttico added a download: Rayo Majadahonda Teampack
maestrokiwi commented on: [FM20] Custom Start Date
A new version of our data update was released with 183639 changes from 677 contributors.
luiscc commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
andr3 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
andr3 added a download: Tirsense Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Albion Rovers Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: FM21 release date - November 24th
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 40 Mixpack
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: FMV Logos
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 183517 changes from 677 contributors.
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM20 crossplay
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Bohlo commented on: FM20 crossplay
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Varaždin Teampack
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
R Charlston commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
NovaGB Comments
Hi, i just tried and its the same, i can't download it, it just gives me the option of the update packs
Hi mate just at work but will try in the morning, than you.
Haha i asked him but hes just off to work, i'll wait for the mirror link i think
Do you have a direct link i could use?
No its still the same in incognito, are the links for premium members only?

I'm using Chrome but i tried Edge also

Edit i t just tried Opera and Firefox and its the same there also, no link

Hi i'm trying to download this backgrounds pack and there is no download link for me, my firends just downloaded it no problem, i have tried Edge and Chrome, any ideas? i want the full 9gb pack, but have click everything and there is no download button.

My friend just took a screenshot to show me it is there, can someone help?

Could you make a Lite pack containing just the best players & coaches from the top leagues and guaranteed young stars like Reiss Nelson, Ryan Sessegnon etc?

The reason why i ask is i use OneDrive for my Document files and the main pack is far to big for my One Drive.

I'm looking for a up to date pack thats no bigger than say 3gb.
like the title says, i'm due a upgrade from my s6 edge+ i don't want a tablet, is there a phone that is compatible with FM touch 2017? the mobile version is rubbish in comparison.
Can you adapt to higher resolutions this year? most displays on new machines will be 2560x1440p now.

Love the skin tho thank you.
Battlefield 1 it is then until tomorrow
Read the first post

I think the losing of nicknames will probably bug the hell out of me....because i know they are gone lol.
When I get my hands on the editor and as soon as possible after the game is released.

Hey mate is there a way I can manually edit INTER to Inter and change Schalkes name back to the proper name? or is it not possible without the editor?
Awesome, can you change Shalke 04 to the proper name also?
Are the transfers up to date?
Sweet mate, any chance of sharing me your modded version? maybe via pm or something? because i believe my tastes are similar to yours and want something new.
Abandoned i think, FM17 is out in a couple of months, a real shame tho as this is by far the best skin out of them all.
Hi my bar at the top is all stretched and messed up, not sure what i have done wrong?
Oh i just seen not update since december, is there any beta updates or anything mate?
No just checked, definitely doesn't work
Its been updated but no reply? does it work or not?
Well its been nearly 2 months, whats the news?
Hmm i messaged the uploader 3 days ago and no response on the post and the inbox, think its definitely a dud.
How do you do that mate? The one mentioned is a March start but doesent seem to do anything? it tells you to select 'Belarus' and the date specified but it is always greyed out when setting up a new game.
Cool can you release a version that doesent overwrite the names?
Ah thats a shame ok mate
Hi has anybody made a add on that gives you the real results up until say the end of January transfer window in the English Premier League? someone uploaded one on here but it doesn't work https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/25705/real-english-premier-league-fixtures-results-2016

Great idea mate but this doesent work, you can't select the date 'Belarus 05/03/2016' its greyed out
Just found 1 for Shiny Logos FM 2016 V1 torrent from a simple google search