Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
fmilln7 Comments
I’ve downloaded the file, once I’ve done that I’ve put it in the skins folder, loaded the game clicked reload skin and nothing has happened. Can anyone help as to why?
Does anyone know what this means?? i changed the teams in the champions league and europa league for next season and now it wont let me even start a new game. any ideas guys? thanks

Attachments
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help. Im throwing away my old mac and buying a new computer mainly for FM... Can anyone help me choose one of these two as i don't have a clue about computers...

MSI GL62M 7RDX Gaming Laptop, Intel Core I5-7300HQ Processor, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1050 Graphics card, 1TB HDD, 15.6" Full HD, Black

or

Lenovo IdeaPad 320 Laptop, Intel Dual-Core I7-7500U(H) processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB, NVIDIA 940MX graphics card, 17.3" Full HD,

any help would be hugely appreciated

thanks
Hi Guys,

or

any help would be hugely appreciated

thanks
legend, thanks mate! have you got any other european leagues? Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 etc??
When will the championship and the prem be done mate? And also to get the changes to Wigan home and away do I need to just download the file again?
Also the new update has made the Montpellier, Dortmund and Lyon third kit not work. Who can fix that? Cheers pal
I just downloaded them from google...
As you can see attached I have the stadiums as the background photo for each team but for some reason the new update has made the Barnet background not work. Any ideas why or how to fix it?
Attachments
got it working! sorry! one last thing, the barnet background isnt working, do you know how to fix it? cheers
it doesn't seem to be working....!!! southampton and plymouth third kit dont work. can you tell me exactly what to do step by step! im not very clued up with this. thanks so much!!
The point I'm trying to make is will it affect the the changes I've made in the editor or not? Thanks for your help
If you use the editor you have to save the editor date file. So I'm guessing that there will be the editor data file and the SSKCC 17.3 file in the editor data folder?
Ok. But what happens if I use the editor data do I keep the latest editor data file as well as the new updated file?
Once I've downloaded the updated file, which folder do I put it in? Any help appreciated. Cheers
any news on the plymouth third kit?? cheers
Hi, for some reason the third Plymouth kit won't work, I've checked the config folder against the ID's and everything is in order. Any ideas? Thanks
when will you release kits for league 1 and league 2?? cheers pal
You've missed our Ross County pal!
Where will I find the Resource Archiver?! I'm being a bit slow here!
I get to the data file and there is no graphics folder?!
when will we have league 1 and league 2 kits. does anyone know? thanks
Does anyone know when the other English league kits will be out? Thanks
when will you have the English championship, league 1 and 2 kits available? thanks