Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
FM-Life added a video: Football Manager 2020 For Dummies | Opposition Instructions & Set Pieces
BA81 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
SatournFan commented on: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
SatournFan added a career: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
A new version of our data update was released with 252867 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15179 changes from 97 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: steamcode
Footygamer commented on: Steam Code
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 3 Released* [16/12/2019] - file now also available via torrent
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.03
Fabrisio Cardoso commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 15114 changes from 97 contributors.
rebholding commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
A new version of our data update was released with 15099 changes from 97 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a topic: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a download: 3D Leagues - Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil (Full), France (L1-2), Poland & Scotland (L1-4) 3D'2019/20 New! (15/12/19)
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Gillingham Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
hammer9 added a download: Holland - Eredivise SS'2019/20 New! (15/12/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
arthur morgan commented on: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
arthur morgan added a topic: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
A new version of our data update was released with 15088 changes from 97 contributors.
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
fmilln7 Comments
when trying to change the names of some clubs in the 2010 inc file, why is it then not working in the game? Ive started a new game and reloaded skin and cleared the cache.. any ideas??

is anyone doing Belgian league kits??
will there be third kits made for SPAL, Sassuolo and Lecce? Thanks!
It won’t let me go to test rules, how can I change this?
its here via advanced rules

NB tick box for start up year only or the team will always be deducted points if it stays in that league

Thanks buddy. Will I need to save it under a different file name or can I save it under the current editor file name that I’ve already got? How do you put a club under a transfer ban as well? Thanks again
Does anyone know how to give a team points deductions in the editor?
I’ve downloaded the file, once I’ve done that I’ve put it in the skins folder, loaded the game clicked reload skin and nothing has happened. Can anyone help as to why?
Does anyone know what this means?? i changed the teams in the champions league and europa league for next season and now it wont let me even start a new game. any ideas guys? thanks

Attachments
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help. Im throwing away my old mac and buying a new computer mainly for FM... Can anyone help me choose one of these two as i don't have a clue about computers...

MSI GL62M 7RDX Gaming Laptop, Intel Core I5-7300HQ Processor, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1050 Graphics card, 1TB HDD, 15.6" Full HD, Black

or

Lenovo IdeaPad 320 Laptop, Intel Dual-Core I7-7500U(H) processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB, NVIDIA 940MX graphics card, 17.3" Full HD,

any help would be hugely appreciated

thanks
Hi Guys,

or

any help would be hugely appreciated

thanks
legend, thanks mate! have you got any other european leagues? Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 etc??
When will the championship and the prem be done mate? And also to get the changes to Wigan home and away do I need to just download the file again?
Also the new update has made the Montpellier, Dortmund and Lyon third kit not work. Who can fix that? Cheers pal
I just downloaded them from google...
As you can see attached I have the stadiums as the background photo for each team but for some reason the new update has made the Barnet background not work. Any ideas why or how to fix it?
Attachments
got it working! sorry! one last thing, the barnet background isnt working, do you know how to fix it? cheers
it doesn't seem to be working....!!! southampton and plymouth third kit dont work. can you tell me exactly what to do step by step! im not very clued up with this. thanks so much!!
The point I'm trying to make is will it affect the the changes I've made in the editor or not? Thanks for your help
If you use the editor you have to save the editor date file. So I'm guessing that there will be the editor data file and the SSKCC 17.3 file in the editor data folder?
Ok. But what happens if I use the editor data do I keep the latest editor data file as well as the new updated file?
Once I've downloaded the updated file, which folder do I put it in? Any help appreciated. Cheers
any news on the plymouth third kit?? cheers
Hi, for some reason the third Plymouth kit won't work, I've checked the config folder against the ID's and everything is in order. Any ideas? Thanks
when will you release kits for league 1 and league 2?? cheers pal
You've missed our Ross County pal!
Where will I find the Resource Archiver?! I'm being a bit slow here!
I get to the data file and there is no graphics folder?!
when will we have league 1 and league 2 kits. does anyone know? thanks
Does anyone know when the other English league kits will be out? Thanks
when will you have the English championship, league 1 and 2 kits available? thanks