Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
C_Cartledge commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
kkgiuseppe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
misterbraygaming commented on: Retro databases
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
crocodile51 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
mons commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Ara1993 commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Milan Milanovic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
einherjer83 commented on: Official Thread
einherjer83 commented on: Download Area 2019/20
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 05/04/20)
mons commented on: FM2019 - How to apply a picture to a newly created player?
weeniehutjr commented on: FM2019 - How to apply a picture to a newly created player?
filipe2583 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Joseph Cornforth commented on: FM2019 - How to apply a picture to a newly created player?
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Arnorijsel commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
SirWerGaming commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (01/03/20)
fmilln7 Comments
After following your steps above , What could I have done wrong if I’m getting generic ads boards for the champions league and Europa league? The banners for both aren’t working either. I’ve downloaded the up to date champions league pack as well. Any ideas? Many Thanks

Some clubs in the lower league in England have ad boards that just say football manager on them, what does that mean??

its weird as some clubs in the carabao cup have banners around the side of the pitch where the ad boards should be and some have ad boards which work and say EFL Cup instead of Carabao Cup? any ideas as to why these three things are happening?? thanks
When it comes to playing a game, my chelsea kits don’t work when playing in Europe, When playing at home they are just plain blue and likewise when playing away, any ideas why? Thanks
When watching a game in 2D, how do i get the club background to appear as for some reason it doesn't, can anyone help??
will this work in the 2D match engine as well as the 3D one?
can you let me know what differences using this file we would see in the game? thanks!
which folder do we put this into? is it in the editor data like the derbies folder?
i must have done it wrong, could you explain how to do it in a more detailed way?! i'm not very good at these sorts of things! many thanks
do they work for all matches including friendlies etc or is it just for home competitive matches? As not sure i've followed the instructions correctly....
when trying to change the names of some clubs in the 2010 inc file, why is it then not working in the game? Ive started a new game and reloaded skin and cleared the cache.. any ideas??

is anyone doing Belgian league kits??
will there be third kits made for SPAL, Sassuolo and Lecce? Thanks!
It won’t let me go to test rules, how can I change this?
its here via advanced rules

NB tick box for start up year only or the team will always be deducted points if it stays in that league

Thanks buddy. Will I need to save it under a different file name or can I save it under the current editor file name that I’ve already got? How do you put a club under a transfer ban as well? Thanks again
Does anyone know how to give a team points deductions in the editor?
I’ve downloaded the file, once I’ve done that I’ve put it in the skins folder, loaded the game clicked reload skin and nothing has happened. Can anyone help as to why?
Does anyone know what this means?? i changed the teams in the champions league and europa league for next season and now it wont let me even start a new game. any ideas guys? thanks

Attachments
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help. Im throwing away my old mac and buying a new computer mainly for FM... Can anyone help me choose one of these two as i don't have a clue about computers...

MSI GL62M 7RDX Gaming Laptop, Intel Core I5-7300HQ Processor, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1050 Graphics card, 1TB HDD, 15.6" Full HD, Black

or

Lenovo IdeaPad 320 Laptop, Intel Dual-Core I7-7500U(H) processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB, NVIDIA 940MX graphics card, 17.3" Full HD,

any help would be hugely appreciated

thanks
Hi Guys,

or

any help would be hugely appreciated

thanks
legend, thanks mate! have you got any other european leagues? Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 etc??
When will the championship and the prem be done mate? And also to get the changes to Wigan home and away do I need to just download the file again?
Also the new update has made the Montpellier, Dortmund and Lyon third kit not work. Who can fix that? Cheers pal
I just downloaded them from google...
As you can see attached I have the stadiums as the background photo for each team but for some reason the new update has made the Barnet background not work. Any ideas why or how to fix it?
Attachments
got it working! sorry! one last thing, the barnet background isnt working, do you know how to fix it? cheers
it doesn't seem to be working....!!! southampton and plymouth third kit dont work. can you tell me exactly what to do step by step! im not very clued up with this. thanks so much!!
The point I'm trying to make is will it affect the the changes I've made in the editor or not? Thanks for your help
If you use the editor you have to save the editor date file. So I'm guessing that there will be the editor data file and the SSKCC 17.3 file in the editor data folder?