Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 34 minutes ago
James Sarfás commented on: Minuy's League Megapack
bigmattb28 commented on: FM 20 Refund
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
VP. commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
VP. commented on: FM20 Tactics by TFF - Zeus 4-4-2
A new version of our data update was released with 14511 changes from 96 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Nations football association logos instead of flags, FM20
gregou75 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
kingrobbo commented on: Data Update XML Datei
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
marchino78 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
A new version of our data update was released with 14506 changes from 96 contributors.
Simmi13 commented on: Nations football association logos instead of flags, FM20
Simmi13 added a topic: Nations football association logos instead of flags, FM20
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
A new version of our data update was released with 14488 changes from 95 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14479 changes from 95 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Fort William Teampack
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
DazS8 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
A11_Smithy commented on: Election 2019
kumpi94 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Number 1 commented on: Election 2019
Maik Nagel commented on: Data Update XML Datei
mons commented on: Data Update XML Datei
Maik Nagel commented on: Data Update XML Datei
Maik Nagel added a topic: Data Update XML Datei
TheCed Comments
Where can I see the changes? I already started a save on 1.0.
And that's precisely where the file which removes this particular licensing restriction is located, actually.

Oh wow. Alright, man. Thanks!
It's a licensing issue, fixed by downloading and applying these files.

Are you sure about that? I'm actually using a French file and I just compared the folders with sortitoutsi's, the structure is all the same besides the lnc/all folder which obviously has custom files.
Hi,

I just got a weird bug but I ain't sure if it's on SI or not. So I just thought I'd post about it here to see if maybe I made a mistake.

Been using all the official packs and been updating them since forever. I never had any issues.

Now I have an example to describe my problem. Griezmann's face shows perfectly when I look him up from the search bar when I click anywhere on his name. Thing is if I look for France on the search bar, all faces are default black shadows on the country profile skin. I click on anyone from that page and it's the same default face showing up. Now if I go back to Barcelona for example, and I go back to Griezmann, his face will show. Then I go back to France and his face will actually show on the profile.

It's weird, I know. And it ain't a skin or cache issue as I just tried with the default skin, reset the cache, everything. Now I recently moved my game folder from D to C through the Steam thing. It verified the integrity of files too. Everything seems perfect on my side.

Anyone know anything about it? I know it's weird lol.
In the editor data files, there's some weird duplicates in the medias. Like there's multiple Marca for example.

Already? Aight my bad, bro.
Which managers have been tweaked? Like, how many managers? Which ones for example?
Frenkie De Jong seems kinda low to me. The guy won UEFA best midfielder. He's already top class and could only be better.
Could you add Ilaix Moriba from Barcelona?

By the way, could you add more details about the added players/staff? Mathis Rayan Cherki is also Algerian for example, he just has the French nationality in the file.

Bro, it's been like so many days since we can't download it. Anyone can upload it somewhere else? I'm paying premium for nothing.
I don't know how to add a future transfer date though. But it should be on the 1st of June.
I was gonna start a new game with it but it's sad to see that there's duplicate players. I'll wait on further updates.
Now it's perfect. Thank you for the 1.3 update.
Any plans on adding up Youssoufa Moukoko from Dortmund? He's 13 y/o and plays for the U17 team.

Great file by the way. Thank you for your work.
Any way to use these images for all stadium views but NOT as background images? I prefer having a more basic background as it feels less cluttered but i love the shots in Team overviews, match previews etc. Thanks in advance.

The only to do that would be to manually change the config file which would take hours due to the amount of pictures involved here I'm afraid.

I actually got it done in 2 minutes.
Attachments
The main adboards are all black even with the Club XML.
Thank you for that, I know used to play with it already. However, I just want the stadiums and cities pictures, not backgrounds. The way the folders are organized would have me micromanaging files, deleting each picture I would not want. The Google backgrounds one is perfect and will be using this for cities.
Thanks. It's like the best pack out there, plus it's frequently updated. I stick with Vitrex city pics for cities.
Hey everyone,

I would like to know if there are any updated stadiums and cities picture packs. I have all the old ones but they're lacking new stadiums like the Wanda Metropolitano for example.
Any way to get this for FM 2017?
Je suis romand. Aber ich spräche Deutsch ein bisschen.

No, you know, I was just wondering if the reserve teams could be in every single competition as they are in real life. Just to have a proper real life experience. The mod is fine, anyway.
Amazing mod. Coming from a fellow Swiss FM player.

By the way, is there any way we could get a real version of the mod? With real competitions, etc.

You may as well just use the live update without this. The only difference will be the year that's listed which makes no difference. Trying to use both will never work.

In this case it's useless as then you'll have the Euro 2016, Copa America Centenario and Olympic Games being played after that season. The best thing would've been to have transfers programmed for the 1st of July 2016 and use your file.
But using an update instead of using the season starting date file, it'll make me play the 2015/2016 season.
Yeah there's no way to make it work after June unfortunately, at that point you may as well use a data update.

Is there any reason you would want to use this over a data update?

A data update makes it start in 2015, right?
Yep, no date after the 1st of June 2016 works. Confirming that it doesn't work for me neither. Maybe the game is limiting it.
discussed a milion times in the forum xD

Where?
Why is the transfer effective immediately? It should be made on the 1st of July 2016, it's more realistic.
Would also be cool to have the inferior divisions results from the countries you just worked on. Also Champions League, Europa League and national cups as it has an influence aswell on next seasons with supercups.
Amazing. Thank you for that. I'll try it.

EDIT: There's only one problem for example with the Ballon d'Or, the 2015 awards are all missing.