Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 24 seconds ago
Cornfed commented on: FM Gemini '20 Skin
mons commented on: Lost all graphics on FM20 Editor
georger commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 122049 changes from 429 contributors.
derekfb commented on: Lost all graphics on FM20 Editor
derekfb added a topic: Lost all graphics on FM20 Editor
georger commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
davidfosneberg commented on: ESS Logos FM19
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 26 Mixpack
davboc commented on: Table with club reputation
A new version of our data update was released with 122003 changes from 429 contributors.
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
urban7 commented on: SS Template Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Cornfed commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Qvordrup commented on: Table with club reputation
A new version of our data update was released with 121918 changes from 429 contributors.
davboc commented on: Table with club reputation
davboc added a topic: Table with club reputation
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
handy250 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Msktr21 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
dunga64 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Erikeagles68 commented on: SD4BD's Football Manager Kits
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
smurphptfc Comments
You seem to follow a lot of footballers. They generally just post shite. @Francescalcio is an absolute must have for anything Italian.

I'm @smurphptfc but there's absolutely no reason anyone should follow me.

If you watched the game, it was more than a 'bore draw'.
The season starts today. Thistle v Dundee United. Will be the first time I've seen Thistle in the top flight. Can't wait.
His new club had just paid $15M for him. Sore yin.
By Franck | Permalink | On 26 July 2013 - 00:54 AM
Where is the corresponding thread for Hibee?

What's the point? He's probably killed himself.
By Tommo. | Permalink | On 15 July 2013 - 15:44 PM
:L

What the fuck is that?

Edit- when I didn't have a job I still paid digs but it was a really small amount. Even now, when I'm in a job, I'm hardly paying anything which is pretty lucky. When I go to college it'll probably be lower 'cause I'll be on a bursary and not working but that's cool. A lot, lot cheaper than renting/student accommodation.

GLAMOUR FRIENDLY ALERT

Partick Thistle v AEL Limassol (OF CYPRUS) at Firhill on the 27th of July. 3pm.

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW.
Mario Gomez. Not bad.
When someone repeats themselves in a different way one minute after saying it. I hate that,
Amsterdam today #lads #amsterdam2013 #deceasfuck
Arsenal v Aston Villa is really uninspiring.
Home to Dundee United, first game of the season
Make the eyes glow in the dark and you're onto a winner.

This is supposedly our new away top. An absolute shiter.

By Justicar | Permalink | On 12 June 2013 - 00:43 AM
Would understand if it was someone good, and not incredibly past it.

I dunno, the reviews for it seem pretty favourable. I'm going with my dad anyway, so it's more for him as I haven't seen him in ages and it's Father's Day on Sunday.
Just spend nigh on £160 on two tickets to see The Who tomorrow. I'm really shite with money. I've hardly been out drinking this month because I need to save for Amsterdam, general other summer shenanigans and my season ticket... and I've went and done that.
Just announced we're playing Gateshead away in Durham. Would be a cracking day out but I'm going up north on a pub crawl and climbing Ben Nevis on the Sunday
By Portaloo | Permalink | On 07 June 2013 - 16:44 PM
This one?

Hideous.

As 'hideous' as it may be, did it sell impressively well for a Partick Thistle shirt? Yes. That's what matters.
PSV. Beautiful.

The Chelsea away top looks a bit like a Netherlands away top a few seasons ago which I had until the red stripe merged with the white giving me a pink bit at the top. Done me a few years for fives though.

As for horrible kits, Partick Thistle's salmon/grey effort and the camouflage number did very well in sales, due to the fact they're both completely different to anything else. I know a few fans who bought them due to the novelty factor, and they sold to fans in Australia and Canada (to name two) too, and seemingly that was really big news for us.
Supposedly they break really easily. Some sort of design flaw.
I saw them live the other day when they were in Glasgow, going into it blind so to speak, as my friend gave me his tickets because he had other things to do. I don't understand the hype about the tbh. Maybe better listening to an album first but I thought they were pretty bland. Everything sounded pretty similar.
By Poe | Permalink | On 27 May 2013 - 02:15 AM
How was Christie Elliot for you guys?

What Marc said. He started off pretty pish but he's coming onto his game now that he's changed position. He's bulked up a fair bit too but he needs to start using that more, definitely in the SPL. I like him though and glad to have him joined up for the new campaign. His goal against Airdrie (second one Marc posted) in the 92nd minute to win the game for us, pretty much confirming the league title and relegating Airdrie after it looked like they were going to win the game 1-0 (we scored in 90 and 92), is just incredible.

Ooh aah Christie Elliot.
Going to Amsterdam for three days at the end of June and should be going to London in August, though I wouldn't class that as a holiday.
Watched Kill Bill for the first time.

HOLY SHIT.
Montella's probably staying at Fiorentina then. Phew.
Livingston and Annan away for us. I reckon we might get a decent Championship team at home given we're in the SPL now. Would love away, but we might get Blyth again or Whitley Bay.
Barcelona are just stealing our colours now.

Portsmouth's kits are made by Sondico
By Justicar | Permalink | On 20 May 2013 - 17:37 PM
Stopped wearing L+S after every cock seemed to be doing the same (that and it's overpriced).

It doesn't have to be overpriced. M&M Direct is wonderful.

The jumper's made of lambswool. It's incredibly comfortable and warm. I understand that a lot of people wear it but there's not a lot you can do. Rather that or something that's really worn by everyone, like Hollister.
21 and Over is decent if you want to kill a few hours. Nothing special.