Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
mons commented on: Logo Issues?
mons commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 2 Released* [20/11/2019] - file will soon be available via torrent
kinmar commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
kinmar commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
R_Warner commented on: Logo Issues?
soren hansen commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
mons commented on: Logo Issues?
eyeye commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
abubakarfjv commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 2 Released* [20/11/2019] - file will soon be available via torrent
R_Warner commented on: Logo Issues?
R_Warner added a topic: Logo Issues?
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.1
Shedender commented on: One for Sorrow, Two for Joy
Big Paddy commented on: Italian Warnock
Thewes commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Big Paddy added a career: Italian Warnock
seano4884 commented on: Wannachup Instant Result FM20 - All Default Skins
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Footygamer added a video: THE RETURN TO BATH CITY | Football Manager 2020 Bath City | FM20 LLM Ep 1
mons commented on: How to remove the profile pic on all players and non playing staff
Martyrizing commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Ethan83 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
CMYGQZ commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 246468 changes from 784 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2020 Mobile | App Store Video
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: Football Manager 2020 | SPURS | #19 | I'VE NOT BEEN SACKED! | FM20
Giuseppe Garibaldi commented on: WINTER UPDATE
smurphptfc Comments
You seem to follow a lot of footballers. They generally just post shite. @Francescalcio is an absolute must have for anything Italian.

I'm @smurphptfc but there's absolutely no reason anyone should follow me.

If you watched the game, it was more than a 'bore draw'.
The season starts today. Thistle v Dundee United. Will be the first time I've seen Thistle in the top flight. Can't wait.
His new club had just paid $15M for him. Sore yin.
By Franck | Permalink | On 26 July 2013 - 00:54 AM
Where is the corresponding thread for Hibee?

What's the point? He's probably killed himself.
By Tommo. | Permalink | On 15 July 2013 - 15:44 PM
:L

What the fuck is that?

Edit- when I didn't have a job I still paid digs but it was a really small amount. Even now, when I'm in a job, I'm hardly paying anything which is pretty lucky. When I go to college it'll probably be lower 'cause I'll be on a bursary and not working but that's cool. A lot, lot cheaper than renting/student accommodation.

GLAMOUR FRIENDLY ALERT

Partick Thistle v AEL Limassol (OF CYPRUS) at Firhill on the 27th of July. 3pm.

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW.
Mario Gomez. Not bad.
When someone repeats themselves in a different way one minute after saying it. I hate that,
Amsterdam today #lads #amsterdam2013 #deceasfuck
Arsenal v Aston Villa is really uninspiring.
Home to Dundee United, first game of the season
Make the eyes glow in the dark and you're onto a winner.

This is supposedly our new away top. An absolute shiter.

By Justicar | Permalink | On 12 June 2013 - 00:43 AM
Would understand if it was someone good, and not incredibly past it.

I dunno, the reviews for it seem pretty favourable. I'm going with my dad anyway, so it's more for him as I haven't seen him in ages and it's Father's Day on Sunday.
Just spend nigh on £160 on two tickets to see The Who tomorrow. I'm really shite with money. I've hardly been out drinking this month because I need to save for Amsterdam, general other summer shenanigans and my season ticket... and I've went and done that.
Just announced we're playing Gateshead away in Durham. Would be a cracking day out but I'm going up north on a pub crawl and climbing Ben Nevis on the Sunday
By Portaloo | Permalink | On 07 June 2013 - 16:44 PM
This one?

Hideous.

As 'hideous' as it may be, did it sell impressively well for a Partick Thistle shirt? Yes. That's what matters.
PSV. Beautiful.

The Chelsea away top looks a bit like a Netherlands away top a few seasons ago which I had until the red stripe merged with the white giving me a pink bit at the top. Done me a few years for fives though.

As for horrible kits, Partick Thistle's salmon/grey effort and the camouflage number did very well in sales, due to the fact they're both completely different to anything else. I know a few fans who bought them due to the novelty factor, and they sold to fans in Australia and Canada (to name two) too, and seemingly that was really big news for us.
Supposedly they break really easily. Some sort of design flaw.
I saw them live the other day when they were in Glasgow, going into it blind so to speak, as my friend gave me his tickets because he had other things to do. I don't understand the hype about the tbh. Maybe better listening to an album first but I thought they were pretty bland. Everything sounded pretty similar.
By Poe | Permalink | On 27 May 2013 - 02:15 AM
How was Christie Elliot for you guys?

What Marc said. He started off pretty pish but he's coming onto his game now that he's changed position. He's bulked up a fair bit too but he needs to start using that more, definitely in the SPL. I like him though and glad to have him joined up for the new campaign. His goal against Airdrie (second one Marc posted) in the 92nd minute to win the game for us, pretty much confirming the league title and relegating Airdrie after it looked like they were going to win the game 1-0 (we scored in 90 and 92), is just incredible.

Ooh aah Christie Elliot.
Going to Amsterdam for three days at the end of June and should be going to London in August, though I wouldn't class that as a holiday.
Watched Kill Bill for the first time.

HOLY SHIT.
Montella's probably staying at Fiorentina then. Phew.
Livingston and Annan away for us. I reckon we might get a decent Championship team at home given we're in the SPL now. Would love away, but we might get Blyth again or Whitley Bay.
Barcelona are just stealing our colours now.

Portsmouth's kits are made by Sondico
By Justicar | Permalink | On 20 May 2013 - 17:37 PM
Stopped wearing L+S after every cock seemed to be doing the same (that and it's overpriced).

It doesn't have to be overpriced. M&M Direct is wonderful.

The jumper's made of lambswool. It's incredibly comfortable and warm. I understand that a lot of people wear it but there's not a lot you can do. Rather that or something that's really worn by everyone, like Hollister.
21 and Over is decent if you want to kill a few hours. Nothing special.