Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
Jamesdnkdb jda d commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: Israel - Ligat ha'Al 3D'19/20 for FM20 New! (03/04/20)
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Esbjerg fB Teampack
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
WhiteH commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: International Save..England to start with
SHASHI KIRAN commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
Pietras commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 31125 changes from 123 contributors.
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Brøndbyernes Idrætsforening Teampack
A11_Smithy commented on: COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
bakizp commented on: Argentina - Superliga 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (11/02/20)
HeadCoachFM commented on: New Subreddit for FM Challenges!
HeadCoachFM added a topic: New Subreddit for FM Challenges!
shinjiro12 commented on: Tiki-Taka Experiment 3-4-2-1
kingrobbo commented on: COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
mons commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
LealYurii completed a season in their Football Manager career: From Boston to Minas Gerais
foxwater commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Fakidimi commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: Bundesliga Staff Improvements Mixpack
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Shedender Comments
It's been a better start than I expected @tongey and long may it continue.

We do look unstoppable indeed @bigmattb28 but I'm sure we are due a blip sooner rather than later. We've been lucky in some of the games.

Cheers @Dan.

I'm a little surprised at how well we've begun this season @syemo as I expected us to struggle a little.

Bangor: November 2019

Top of the table and without a single defeat in all competitions, it's been a tremendous start to Bangor's return to the Premier Intermediate League but the unbeaten start came to a halt in our first game in November as Tobermore United secured a 3-1 win at Fortwilliam Park and we deserved to loss as we were shocking throughout but just three days Coleraine were undeservedly beaten 2-1 in the League Cup quarter final despite the Premiership side being better throughout. Championship side Dundela were beaten 2-1 in the Steel & Sons Cup semi final but I believe we had to come from behind to beat the Belfast outfit.

Next up was a trip to Crewe United in the second round of the Intermediate Cup and a single goal saw us progress to the third round. The final game of the month saw us beat basement club Annagh United 4-2 at Bangor Fuels Arena - playing the basement club at home, a clean sheet would've been nice.

So despite losing for the first time this season against Tobermore United we still remain top of the table and four points clear of second placed Queens University and we've got the best goal difference in the PIL as well. It's continuing to be a tough start to the season for relegated (from the Championship) Harland & Wolff Welders as they're second bottom and only two points ahead of the basement club Annagh.

Next month is the final month of 2019 and it's going to be a busy month ahead as there is seven matches over four different competitions. In the Premier Intermediate League we have four games with two being at home and two being away - the home games will see us entertain Sport & Leisure Swifts and Armagh City while the club will travel to the second bottom Welders and high flying Portstewart. Bangor will also travel to Ballymena for the League Cup semi final, take on Comber Rec in the fourth round of the Irish Cup at Parkway and face Championship leaders Knockbreda in the Steel & Sons Cup final.

Bangor: October 2019

The superb start to the campaign continued in October even if we did drop our first points of the campaign as we were held to a 2-2 draw at Seaview against Newington, that draw came just three days after Bangor progressed to the Steel & Sons Cup quarter final stage after comfortably disposing of Strabane at Bangor Fuels Arena. Four days after the disappointing draw at Newington we played hosts to Premiership side Larne and in a ding dong battle an upset was caused as the hosts won 2-0 to progress to the next stage.

With the shock win against Larne behind us it was then back to league action and a home fixture against Dollingston who we defeated 4-1 and then four days later it was off to Newforge Lane to take on Championship side PSNI in the quarter final stage of the Steel & Sons Cup and we advanced to the semi final stages after a 4-2 success in a game that ended up going to extra time. The month concluded with a 4-1 win over Cliftonville Olympic in round one of the Intermediate Cup.

Still top but our one hundred percent record came to an end at Seaview but the football club still remain three points clear at the summit and still unbeaten in the process. I did state that the Welders wouldn't be bottom for much longer despite their horrific start to the campaign and two wins from this month has seen the Tillysburn Park outfit rise up to tenth with Portadown based club Annagh United rock bottom, below Armagh City on goal difference.

There is going to be a minimum of five games ahead of us in November but just two of them are going to be in the Premier Intermediate League and those games will be away to Tobermore United and home to Annagh United. We also have a trip to Coleraine in the League Cup quarter finals and Dundela will be looking for revenge after we dumped them out of the League Cup back in August as we meet in the semi finals of the Steel & Sons Cup and we've got home advantage even though the games in real life are usually played at Seaview. The second round of the Intermediate Cup will also be staged next month but the draw hasn't been made yet.
Good job @syemo.

How has Dale Patton done for you? Anytime I play him he didn't perform, turned into a bellend and I ended up releasing him. I've got Ben Arthurs as first choice and he's been solid so far.
I need to have all the graphics installed (player faces, logos, kits) but I don't really care for data updates apart from the official SI ones.
I'm sure you'll beat Melbourne City to secure the FFA Cup - if you do, would that be Australia completed or is still work to do?
They're all winnable games this month as well @bigmattb28 so there's no reason why I can't extend our lead at the summit.

Bangor: September 2019

It was a superb start for Bangor on their return to the Irish League after two seasons away and the excellent start to the campaign continued in September as we won all three league fixtures and progressed to the fourth round of the Steel & Sons Cup. A home tie against Tandragee kicked off the second competitive month and a 3-1 win saw us progress to the third round and in the third round that ended up being played just three days later we dumped out the Premier Intermediate League's basement side Harland & Wolff Welders, again 3-1 and again at home.

Back to league action and we welcomed Moyola Park to Bangor Fuels Arena and a 5-2 win saw us pick up our fourth league win from as many games, next up was a tricky trip to Banbridge Town and a late winner saw us record a 2-1 success at Crystal Park. The month concluded with another epic game as we beat Queens University in a "Jekyll and Hyde-esqe" performance - unless I'm mistaken we lead the students 4-0 at half time after an excellent first half performance but Queens then ended up winning the second half 3-0 but we somehow held on.

Six wins from six games as our remarkable start to life in the third tier continues as we still maintain momentum and the club is four points clear of Mid Ulster based club Dollingstown. Remember when I said I'd be surprised if the Welders remain bottom for much longer? Well, they've now played six league games and lost all six but I'm still sure their form will pick up. We may have a goal difference of +11 but we've still only been able to keep one clean sheet so far this campaign.

Five games minimum await us in October with the toughest test coming against Premiership newboys Larne who we welcome to the Seaside but we simply can't think about that game as we have two matches before the League Cup third round tie - Strabane Athletic at home in the Steel & Sons Cup third roune tie and a tough away trip to Crusaders' home ground of Seaview to face Newington. After the Larne game we host the current second placed side Dollingstown before an first round Intermediate Cup tie but the draw hasn't been made yet.

We could also face another Steel & Sons Cup tie if we are able to get past Strabane.

I'm confident we can have a good season @bigmattb28, whether the clubs good enough to be promoted remains to be seen.

Oh course @Dan but I was always planning on taking over the club who had gotten promoted to the Premier Intermediate League and it just happened to be Bangor.

Bangor: August 2019

What can I say here? Just look at all that green as it's been a tremendous opening month to life at Bangor Fuels Arena. The season began with a 3-1 home success against Moyola Park in the League Cup first round and our reward was a short trip to East Belfast outfit Dundela in round two and the club advanced to the third round with a hard fought 2-1 win against the Championship side at Wilgar Park.

The league campaign though began with an epic encounter at Bangor Fuels Arena against Portstewart as we edged a seven goal thriller, winning 4-3 but it shouldn't have been as close as it was as my Bangor side played very well throughout the game, the second league game took us to Glen Road Heights in West Belfast and a comfortable 3-0 win followed on the road and then our third and final game this month was another epic as it was an eight goal thriller at Holm Park in Armagh as the visitors recorded a 5-3 success.

One thing to take from the opening month? You're going to potentially get your monies worth.

So it's three wins from the opening three games and progression to the third round of the League Cup, it's been a great opening month for the newly promoted Seasiders and I'm hoping that'll continue throughout the campaign. It's been however a tough start to the season for relegated Harland & Wolff Welders who are lying rock bottom without a single point from the opening three games but I'm sure they won't be win-less, pointless and bottom for much longer.

There's going to a minimum of four games to be scheduled through September with three of them being in the Premier Intermediate League with two of them being at home against Moyola Park and Queens University Belfast while we've got a tricky away trip to Banbridge Town in between the two home games. The football club have been drawn at home to Tandragee in the second round of the Steel & Sons Cup and that's a winnable tie to our home advantage - if we do indeed progress then I'm sure the third round tie will be scheduled for some date in September.
I came here expecting relegation in the first season, not promotion. Good job though @KEZ_7.

You seem to be a violent bunch second season though.
It's been a good season at Melbourne Victory @Dan. KIU buddy.
You're doing well @syemo and hope you can beat Knockbreda away from home.

Such a shame at those 6 draws though.
Only said it was a little predictable @bigmattb28 because it wouldn't be the first time I've managed them - I had a long term career with them here, plus I support them in real life.

I definitely overachieved with Dergview @syemo and now it's time to manage the club I love. I'm looking forward to trying to get them promoted.

Bangor: Preseason round-up 2019

*Please note the signings of both Seamus Shanahan and Adrian Jones were purchased before I became manager*

So I ended up bringing five players to the Bangor Fuels Arena throughout preseason including two from my former employers Dergview as both Marc McKenna and Matthew Buchanan joined - Jody McGovern was the only decent right back we could find throughout preseason and thus will be first choice unless I can find someone slightly better. Gerard McMullan returned to the club from Donegal Celtic and Brendan Bennett arrived from Championship side Knockbreda.

The preseason preparations went quite well as we only lost two games from the seven that ended up being scheduled and both losses came at home to Scottish opposition Cowdenbeath and Alloa Athletic but we did beat Rectory Rangers, Loughgall and Abbey Villa. I added two home games against local sides Holywood and Groomsport who we beat 6-0 and 3-0 respectively while the trip to Immaculata ended up being cancelled for some reason, I may have cancelled it but can't remember.
See, the problem I probably would've had with Dergview @bigmattb28 is that any quality player would've departed the club and I would've struggled to replace them with equal/better quality.

I'm sure I won't regret it @Dan, well I'm hoping I don't.

British Steel Challenge: Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside

Following my departure from Dergview I wanted to make a quick enough return to football management and whenever one vacancy came available from a newly promoted side in the Premier Intermediate League I had to apply and I was confident I was able to get the post. This football club was promoted from the Ballymena Premier at the second attempt but despite the club being promoted, manager Hugh Sinclair was offered/didn't agree a new deal.

Yep I'm quite aware this is probably predictable but they're a football club who have a lot more ability than my previous employers Dergview and that's why I applied for the job whenever it became available at the back end of June. I was offered and attended the interview at the Bangor Fuels Arena and seemed to "wow" the chairman as he's offered me the job. It's a one year deal and I'll be earning £210 quid per week and the clubs objective is to reach the playoffs in the Premier Intermediate League and I believe that's possible.

One preseason friendly has already been played and that was a single goal home defeat to the Scottish side Cowdenbeath but I'll still have a minimum of five games to get the current squad and potential new signings used to the style I want to play - those games will be away to Rectory Rangers, home to Scottish side Alloa Athletic, away to Championship outfit Loughgall and then there's back to back away games in August to conclude preseason against Amateur League outfits Immaculata and Abbey Villa.

I may add one or two other preseason games at home against local opposition but I haven't decided yet.

And finally this is the current squad that I have control over and I feel it's a good enough squad and one that can definitely reach the playoffs but only if the club can get off to a flying start in the Premier Intermediate League. Of course I am going to need to make a few signings for a bit of quality and also a bit of depth and I'm looking to get in a new right back as we don't have one, a centre back, another central midfielder and perhaps another striker as I plan to use Ben Roy behind the striker(s).

Whatever happens, it's a project and we're not expected to get promoted.
To be honest @Dan I have all but ruled out a playoff spot, it would've been nice but sure.

When you were predicted to finish rock bottom of the Championship @bigmattb28, I am just delighted that Dergview secured a top half finish.

Dergview: April 2019

It has turned out to be a dreadful end of season as the form nosedived. Last month the side had two league games in which both were defeats and the side didn't score in either game, a 3-0 home loss to Portadown meant it was three consecutive defeats in the league and three consecutive games in which we didn't score in, the side did score in the game against Ballyclare but it still ended in a 2-1 loss at Dixon Park.

Our penultimate Championship game was against Dundela at Darragh Park and it was a fifth consecutive defeat as the Wilgar Park outfit ran out 3-2 victors and then the league campaign ended with an unlikely 2-1 home success over champions Larne in Castlederg, we were second best and was expecting a sixth straight Championship defeat but it's always nice to upset the form book, even in a meaningless match.

And it's now the end of my first season in management and this is how the league table has ended up. Larne have gone up as Championship winners with Portadown and Ballinamallard fighting it out for the chance to face Dungannon Swifts in the relegation/promotion playoff for a place in next seasons Premiership, Newry City were relegated from the Premiership after just one season in the top flight while we finished fifth in the Championship which I'm pleased with.

Harland & Wolff Welders have been relegated to the Premier Intermediate League on goal difference while PSNI will go into a relegation/promotion playoff against whoever finished second in the PIL. Distillery got promoted from the third tier of local football. It was a season to forget for Carrick Rangers who finished third bottom of the Championship.

I've decided to end my reign at Dergview after just one season at Darragh Park and it wasn't a tough decision to make. I don't think there's much chance of progression at this football club and I feel our fifth place finish this season was a total fluke, I don't think the players are good enough to do a repeat, nor do I think I'll be able to find suitable replacements with a small pool of players available.
If you get sacked @syemo then I will perma ban you. No pressure!
One of them will win the league for sure @DNZY but it would be better if both of them could get promoted to the top tier.

Dergview: March 2019

Just two league games were played in the penultimate month of the season and they were both defeats and we didn't score in either game which was frustrating enough. It began with a two hour journey up to East Antrim to entertain the potential soon to be champions Larne and the home side eased to a 2-0 win at Inver Park while our second and final game was a 1-0 loss at Ferney Park against Ballinamallard United.

I don't want to say that our playoff hopes have ended but they're looking very slim with just one month and four league games remaining. It's a two horse race between Larne and Portadown to determine who is going to go up to the Premiership as champions but you can't rule out Ballinamallard who have an outside chance - The Welders remain bottom and three points from safety so it's between them, PSNI and Carrick who see who finishes bottom and automatically gets relegated - the second bottom side go into a relegation/promotion playoff.

So there's just the four Championship matches remaining of what has been a solid enough campaign at Darragh Park and there's still three games to be played at home and two of those three home is against the top two in Portadown and Larne while the other fixture is against Dundela. The single away game will be a long trip to Antrim to face Ballyclare.
I hope they don't @bigmattb28 but at least my aim has been sealed so it's all good...

Yep @Dan but we really need to cut out the inconsistency.

Dergview: February 2019

Another mixed month has been concluded but with just the one defeat I suppose it could be considered a good enough month. It began with a 3-1 home loss to Ballinamallard United which has made our aspirations for an unlikely playoff spot ended even though we then won our next two games away from home, both 1-0 against Portadown at Shamrock Park and Dundela at Wilgar Park. The month ended with a 1-1 draw at home to Ballyclare Comrades.

Back up to fourth mainly due to those back-to-back single goal victories as our chances of a playoff spot continues as the side is just two points behind both Portadown and Ballinamallard. PSNI, Harland & Wolff Welders and Carrick Rangers are embroiled in a relegation battle alongside perhaps Knockbreda as well. I'm still chuffed at how well we have exceeded expectations and remember, some players in preseason didn't think we were good enough to stay up and yet here we are.

There's just two fixtures to be played next month, which will be the penultimate month of my first season at the helm and they're both away from home. At the start of the month we travel to league favourites Larne and then at the end of the month we make the journey to Fermanagh to entertain Ballinamallard United.

But the final piece of news this month is potentially huge news for the future as the Dergview board is allowing me to go on my first ever coaching course which will see me receive the National C Licence if I am successful. The course will take approximately four months of hard graft and studying while the board is covering the £800 fee for the course.

POINTS TOTAL:
MLS: 8th = 0 points
Supporters Shield: 15th = 5 points
US Open Cup: Last 16 = 0 points
Beat New York RB: x1 = 5 points
Beat Chicago: x2 = 10 points
Player of the Year: = 5 points
Top scorer: = 5 points

Total: 30 points.
Shame Newcastle Jets ruined your FFA Cup hopes but well done on getting the Melbourne Victory job.
The form is to be expected mate from a team who simply aren't good enough @Dan but are still somehow exceeding expectations.

Correct @bigmattb28 - we have avoided relegation so I can be proud.

Dergview: January 2019

It's a New Year and it's been a tremendous season to date at Darragh Park even if the side stuttered quite a bit in the previous month and this month there's just the one league game heading our way as we travel to the Police Service of Northern Ireland and then host Premiership giants Linfield in the fifth round of the Irish Cup - can we cause a monumental upset against The Blues or they it be a comfortable win for the South Belfast side?

Our one and only Championship fixture this month, away to second bottom PSNI saw us record a comfortable 3-0 win at Newforge Lane and it perhaps could've been one or two more but it's always nice to score three goals on the road and keep a clean sheet in the process. Four days later we then had the daunting Irish Cup home tie with Linfield and the Premiership side advanced as expected but not without a major scare because we had taken the lead for an entire three minutes before the Premiership side levelled and then won it in extra time.

It seems a little stupid to post the league table due to only one league fixture being played but despite winning though we have slipped down to fifth place on goal difference due to Ballyclare winning their game in hand but a top six finish was guaranteed at the end of last month which now means we've avoided relegation from the Championship with ten matches remaining.

POST SPLIT FIXTURES:
2/2/19: Ballinamallard United (H)
5/2/19: Portadown (A)
19/2/19: Dundela (A)
23/2/19: Ballyclare Comrades (H)
2/3/19: Larne (A)
30/3/19: Ballinamallard United (A)
6/4/19: Portadown (H)
13/4/19: Ballyclare Comrades (A)
20/4/19: Dundela (H)
27/4/19: Larne (H)

And so next month there's going to be four league fixtures awaiting us with two of them being at home and two of them on the road - our two home fixtures will see us entertain rivals Ballinamallard and Ballyclare while we've got back-to-back away trips to Mid Ulster side Portadown and East Belfast outfit Dundela. It's going to be a tough end to the season but at least we can guarantee that relegation CANNOT happen.
Nope @bigmattb28 I'm pretty confident we've almost done enough to avoid the drop . . almost.

Changes will need to be made @Dan if we're going to launch a promotion push next season as some of the squad simply aren't good enough - problem? If they're good enough then they'd more than likely get poached by other clubs.

Dergview: December 2018

The final month of two thousand eighteen is upon us and my sixth month in charge of The Constitutes and it's been an enjoyable stint so far as we are well clear of the predicted bottom spot in which we were predicted come the start of the season and as expected we're inconsistent. There's six league matches to be played in a busy December alongside our Irish Cup fourth round tie away to Ballymena Premier outfit St. James' Swifts.

To say December was a frustrating month would be an understatement as the side won two, drew two and lost two of our six Championship matches played this month. Things began with an excellent but perhaps undeserved home success over professional outfit Larne as we won 4-2 with Paul Smith bagging a hat trick but three days later and Ballyclare beat us at Dixon Park but then the side did advance in the Irish Cup, defeating St. James' Swifts 3-1 on the road and our reward was a home tie against Premiership favourites Linfield. Joyful stuff.

Back to league action and it was a 2-2 draw at home to struggling Carrick Rangers before an annoying 2-0 loss at the Limavady Showgrounds but we deserved to lose. On Boxing Day a single goal gave us a 1-0 win over Ballinamallard United at Darragh Park and then the final game of the year saw us draw 2-2 at home to Portadown.

And this is how the league table looks come the end of the calendar year. We are in fourth place, twenty two points clear of the basement club and guaranteed a top half finish this season which has absolutely delighted me and I'm sure the board but I'm just hoping we don't get duffed in every "Championship Group" game as that would destroy morale. I'm quite surprised to see Carrick Rangers struggling as they were predicted to be a title challenger following their relegation from the Premiership.

There's only two games scheduled (thus far) throughout January so I chose not to post the fixtures. We will make the trip to second bottom PSNI before hosting Linfield in the Fifth Round of the Irish Cup.
You're smashing it @Dan. Good job bud.
C'mon @VP., this has to be the year you get the fuck outta League One.
You're still not very good at this game I see @KEZ_7.
I don't think we'll win the league @tongey and @Dan but the best we could hope for would be a playoff spot and even that would be a stretch.

They're all winnable games @AdamRK so here's hoping...

Unfortunately @bigmattb28 Larne (and Portadown) are a cut above the rest of the league on this save.

Dergview: November 2018

Last month was a tough month as we could only win one single league game - the 3-1 win over Loughgall but drawing two and unfortunately losing to Larne at Inver Park. The penulimate month of the year sees us play three league games against Dundela, Harland & Wolff Welders and Loughgall while we entertain Larne in the second round of the Intermediate Cup.

It turned out to be a decent month with two wins from our three league fixtures played but unfortunately our Intermediate Cup hopes were dashed at Darragh Park. The month began with a frustrating 3-2 defeat at Darragh Park against East Belfast outfit Dundela but a week later we headed to the East of Belfast and secured an excellent and well deserved 2-0 win over Harland & Wolff Welders before a single goal win over Loughgall at Lakeview Park secured back to back league wins.

Then came the Intermediate Cup classic to conclude the month was Larne won a seven goal thriller, securing a 4-3 win in Castlederg. If I remember correctly we played very well and count ourselves to be unfortunate that we couldn't at least force extra time against one of the league favourites. C'est le vie.

Still fourth. Still exceeding expectations and we're 19 points clear of the basement side the Welders and we're getting closer to league survival game by game. The club are seven points behind the league leaders Portadown who are only above Larne on goal difference and we're four points behind our rivals Ballinamallard who we face on Boxing Day at Darragh Park. Yes, we are still in the title picture but no, I really don't think we have a chance in winning the title and would be a tad unrealistic to think so.

The final month of the year is going to be a busy one as there's seven matches that are to be played, six of them in the league and an Irish Cup fourth round trip to the Ballymena Premier outfit St. James' Swifts. We will begin with that "mouthwatering" home fixture against Larne before heading to Ballyclare three days later - in a four day period we will be at home to Carrick Rangers and then away to Limavady United while our last two fixtures of this calendar year will be at home to rivals Ballinamallard and current leaders Portadown.
Sure, why not? I'll probably fail but still...

Larne are the massive league favourites @bigmattb28 so if I can get anything from Inver Park then it'll be a bonus - then again, we did secure a 2-0 win at Portadown at the back end of last month so anything's possible.

It was @SrWerGaming, much better than I expected.

Ha, they're so negative @KEZ_7 but somehow we're exceeding expectations even though "we're not good enough at beating the drop".

Dergview: October 2018

Last month was a month to remember for the Darragh Park side, not just picking up eleven points from a possible fifteen available but we went through the month without a single defeat as we head into October and my third month at the helm. In the Intermediate Cup draw, we were drawn at home to North West outfit Maiden City.

It was almost another perfect month but unfortunately defeat to Larne (as expected) had to ruin all that. October began with a 1-1 draw at home to Ballyclare before that loss at Inver Park, the side returned to Darragh Park and eventually had enough to see off a stubborn Loughgall side and Dergview secured a 3-1 win and then in our final league game against Knockbreda which as expected was rearranged it finished one apiece at Breda Park.

The final fixture of the month saw Derry based side Maiden City make the near hour long journey to Castlederg and we advanced thanks to a comfortable 3-0 success.

That poor enough month that seen us pick up just one league win from the four on offer has seen us slip down a position and into fourth place but still fourteen points clear of the basement club and six points behind the leaders Portadown. We still continue to exceed expectations and hopefully that'll continue and then the football club will be safe from relegation in no time.

And in the penultimate month of the year we will have four league fixtures scheduled with two at home and two away from home. At home we will entertain Dundela and Carrick Rangers while face trips to Tillysburn Park to face Harland & Wolff Welders and Lakeview Park to face Loughgall. The second round of the Intermediate Cup is scheduled to be played at the end of November but the draw hasn't been made yet.
Yeah September is looking like it'll be a tough month @r96Skinner but this league is unpredictable so anything can happen.

It's pretty mental @bigmattb28 that the majority of the squad thinks we aren't good enough to survive.

Cheers @Dan, that's all it is though, not a bad start.

Dergview: September 2018

With a decent start behind us it's important that we build on it throughout the month of September but with games against both Carrick Rangers and Portadown both away from home, it's going be a tough month. We have home fixtures against Knockbreda, Limavady United and PSNI and those are the games we should be targeting to win.

What a superb month, unbeaten as we picked up eleven points from the fifteen that were on offer. The month began with a 3-1 victory as Knockbreda were beaten at Darragh Park while just six days later my Dergview side picked up a hard earned point at Taylor's Avenue as the league fixture finished 1-1. Back at Darragh Park, Limavady United were beaten 2-1 to record our third consecutive home win in the Championship.

It was then a frustrating scoreless draw against PSNI and that would've been a game I thought we could've won but the month did conclude with a hard fought and excellent 2-0 win away to the then unbeaten leaders Portadown.

Eight games into the league campaign and Dergview remain in third position and thirteen points clear of the basement side Knockbreda which I'm delighted about and it's important we don't start slipping down the table although I'm sure it's going to happen eventually. We have won five from our eight league games, drew two, lost one and have a positive goal difference of seven. Onwards and upwards.

There's going to be five fixtures next month as the first round of the Intermediate Cup is due to be scheduled but the draw hasn't been made at the moment. We have a daunting trip to the league favourites Larne at Inver Park but that's in between two games at Darragh Park against Ballyclare Comrades and Loughgall. The trip to Knockbreda will more than likely be changed until the Tuesday before or will be postponed for the Intermediate Cup tie.

Dergview: August 2018

And here we finally are, the first month of competitive fixtures is upon us in what could turn out to be a long season ahead at Darragh Park as we're still predicted to finish rock bottom in the Championship and be relegated to the third tier of local football but I'm quietly confident we can avoid the drop, even if some players don't agree with me. The league campaign begins in East Belfast with a trip to Dundela before hosting Harland & Wolff Welders, travelling to Ballinamallard in a local(ish) derby before concluding the month with a home League Cup second round tie against fellow Championship side Welders.

The first month of the season has gone better than I expected with two wins and a defeat from our opening three league matches as the season kicked off with a 2-0 away win at Dundela who had ten men for the majority of the game but Wilgar Park's a hard place to go but we were dominate and deserved maximum points we then faced another East Belfast outfit in Harland & Wolff Welders and began the 2018/19 season with two wins from two games following this 3-2 success - we were 3-0 up and seemingly cruising but let the Welders back in but held on for the win.

It was then time for derby day and a trip to Ballinamallard United who inflicted our first league defeat of the season as the Mallard's won the game 2-1 at Ferney Park, they were 2-0 up but a late goal from our left winger Dougherty made it a tense finish but my Dergview side just couldn't find the equaliser. The final game of the month saw our run in this seasons League Cup come to an end as Harland & Wolff Welders got revenge for the league defeat by securing a 3-1 win at Darragh Park, and deservedly so. I'm not too upset about the League Cup exit as the league has to be the priority.

It's still very early days but I'm pleased with how well we've began the league season as the Dergs are currently lying in third place after three league games although the majority of the league have games in hand so we could fall as far as sixth if results go against us, but, at least we're not propping up the table unlike the East Belfast trio of Knockbreda, Dundela and Harland & Wolff Welders who're all pointless after their first two games.

September produces some tough looking fixtures and I wouldn't be surprised if we suffered some more league defeats - I expect us to lose in both trips to Carrick and Portadown so anything from those games will be a bonus - we face bottom of the table Knockbreda at home while we also welcome Limavady United and PSNI to Darragh Park. Tough looking month but we've to remain confident.
Cheers @Dan, I really didn't know what type of career to do and I thought I'd keep it "generic" with the BSC.

Only a few people have actually completed the challenge @bigmattb28 and I hope I'm next.

Cheers @r96Skinner.
British Steel Challenge: The Starting Point

As you all seen from the previous post I didn't want to begin in England so that ruled out four vacancies and I didn't want to copy a fellow Susie member so didn't bother applying for the Albion Rovers job in Scotland, they did offer me an interview but I turned it down. I did apply for both vacancies at League of Ireland clubs Shelbourne and Derry City but I was unsuccessful in both without even getting a job interview - that only left one vacancy available and not one I ideally wanted to go for but c'est le vie.

Yep I am beginning my challenge in my homeland with Northern Irish Championship side Dergview who are predicted to finish rock bottom of the table so it could be a long season ahead for the Castlederg outfit. They've only offered me a one year deal at Darragh Park but I'll be earning a "staggering" £250 per week and as one of the proposals I had to keep the Director of Football Adrian Forbes at the club which is fine.

Ah, back in the leagues were non-contracts rule the division, I expect any good players to be moved on with me having no control.

The squad's small, signings will need to be made to add some much need depth but I'm confident we won't finish bottom.

Wow. There's 12 current players at the club who don't believe we can beat the drop. Negative Nancy's.

Preseason went quite well though with just the one defeat from seven games, losing to, as expected, Premiership side Ballymena United. The side did manage to beat Ballymena Premier outfit Newtowne 2-0 but we drew 2-2 at Coagh United. Omagh Hospitals were beaten 6-1, North West side Strabane were beaten 4-1, Drum United were disposed off 5-2 and then the preseason preperations concluded with a 1-1 draw at the Riada Stadium against another Ballymena Premier outfit in Ballymoney United.

Signings had to be made. Signings were made and I still expect a few more to arrive throughout the campaign.
Shedender's British Steel Challenge!

This is it folks! I'm back on the Susie career section for the first time in donkeys as I look to finally complete the British Steel Challenge once and for all and of course it's going to be an immense challenge due to the one important rule in this type of career - you're only allowed to sign players who are English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish and any foreign based players must be shipped on as soon as possible, or they need to "rot" in the reserve/U23/U21 sides. On this challenge I will begin unemployed with no coaching badges and the reputation of a Sunday League footballer but I will be allowed to go for coaching badges at whatever clubs take me on.

Without further ado these are the countries and leagues that need to be loaded for this type of career - all the playable divisions of England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and the one in Wales have all been made playable and it'll be interesting to see who'll want to take on a nobody in the football management world but one things for sure, I'll be attempting to not start in England as that'll probably kill my interest from the get go, that's a country I'd rather manage in down the line. Just remember Brexit hits in this game but that won't bother me as I won't be signing foreign nations who may or may not need work permits.

Similar to @DNZY I too have vacancies available at Scottish League Two side Albion Rovers, National League South side Hemel Hempstead and Northern Irish Championship side Dergview but because the game had an update I've also got two vacancies in Republic of Ireland with First Division side Shelbourne and Premier Division side Derry City while there's been three more jobs made available in England as well as League Two's Macclesfield Town parted company with their gaffer while jobs at Braintree and Eastleigh are also available.

Finally this is just the prove that I have started with the lowest reputation available on Football Manager 2019 and that's one of a Sunday League footballer. I'm already disliked my Jack Ross, Colin Nixon and Brendan Rodgers but of course that's down to the clubs that I support as I'm a Bangor, Newcastle and Rangers fan. It says my coaching style is "attacking" and I don't agree with that as I don't even know if I'd be applying an attacking stance at any club I choose to manage.

Trophies Available:

1. Premier League
  2. Championship
  3. League One
  4. League Two
  5. National League
  6. National League North/South
  7. FA Cup
  8. League Cup
  9. Community Shield
  10. EFL Cup
  11. FA Trophy
  12. Challenge Cup (can also be won with clubs in Ireland, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland)

1. Premiership
  2. Championship
  3. League One
  4. League Two
  5. Scottish Cup
  6. Scottish League Cup
  7. Challenge Cup (can also be won with clubs in England, Ireland, Wales or Northern Ireland)

1. Premier League
  2. Welsh Cup
  3. Welsh League Cup
  4. Challenge Cup (can also be won with clubs in England, Ireland, Scotland or Northern Ireland)

1. Premier Division
  2. First Division
  3. FAI Cup
  4. League Cup
  5. Munster Senior Cup
  6. Leinster Senior Cup
  7. President's Cup
  8. Challenge Cup (can also be won with clubs in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland)

1. Premiership
  2. Championship
  3. Premier Intermediate League
  4. Irish Cup
  5. League Cup
  6. Co. Antrim Shield
  7. Steel & Sons Cup
  8. Intermediate Cup
  9. Mid Ulster Cup
  10. Charity Shield
  11. Challenge Cup (can also be won with clubs in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland)
Trophy Count:
3/37

https://i.imgur.com/uYxKeNg.png https://i.imgur.com/axnaWWz.png Steel & Sons Cup 2019 (https://i.imgur.com/Bo46VcK.png)
https://i.imgur.com/uYxKeNg.png https://i.imgur.com/KjOPghS.png Premier Intermediate League 2019/20 (https://i.imgur.com/Bo46VcK.png)
https://i.imgur.com/uYxKeNg.png https://i.imgur.com/PPdKOWN.png Intermediate Cup: 2021 (https://i.imgur.com/Bo46VcK.png)

Managerial History:
https://i.imgur.com/uYxKeNg.png https://i.imgur.com/DnR3KJx.png Dergview: 5 July 2018 - 25 June 2019
https://i.imgur.com/uYxKeNg.png https://i.imgur.com/Bo46VcK.png Bangor 15 July 2019 -