Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271690 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53896 changes from 221 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 271678 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53871 changes from 221 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 271671 changes from 796 contributors.
Magnus Steinkelsson commented on: Steinkelsson in Salerno
A new version of our data update was released with 53864 changes from 221 contributors.
MR W commented on: York City - In it for the long haul
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 271661 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53847 changes from 221 contributors.
Elmijama commented on: Germany - All Regionalligas Leagues SS'2019/20 New! (08/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 53841 changes from 221 contributors.
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #20 - Title Decider! | Football Manager 2020
KEZ_7 commented on: A Turkish Delight
Rashidi added a video: Kingstonian Diaries Ep 15 Football Manager 2020
Footygamer added a video: FA TROPHY SEMI FINAL BOTH LEGS | Football Manager 2020 Bath City | FM20 LLM Ep 20
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Le Mans FC Teampack
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
r96Skinner completed a season in their Football Manager career: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
stakel84 commented on: Face pic requests for custom players
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
StuartNG commented on: Lower League Special - 3322 - Stockport County Predicted 24th - Result = 1st
Shedender commented on: Earth Trip
Shedender commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
Shedender commented on: A Turkish Delight
r96Skinner commented on: Another shot at redemption.
Shedender Comments
Hi,

A daft question.

Can someone tell me where i find the attendance for my matches.

Cheers

You can go into schedule and click on each game individually, like so:

It doesn't count as a "top domestic cup" (going by the Steam achievements) but I've still won my first trophy as Manchester City boss, and in dominating fashion as well.

Well it's actually my second trophy of the season after winning the Community Shield but that's a glorified friendly so. . .

Yeah I've had a fair few, I just transfer list them

Phew, at least it's not down to my bad management then. The 'wonderkid' photo doesn't work dude.
Has anyone noticed players take "hissy fits" quite easily on this years game or just me?

So far in 6 months with Manchester City I've already upset Gundogan (who I ended up selling to Arsenal for £73m), Gabriel Jesus (currently rotting in the U23's) and most recently Sergio Aguero decided to have a "temper tantrum" because I had the audacity to criticise his poor training - it doesn't help that the latter hasn't been scoring regularly so he's been criticised in the past for that as well but apart from that I'm currently second in the Premier League and in the final of the League Cup against Wolves.
Good to see you're back @r96Skinner and I'll be following as per usual.
Just decided to spend £94m on Eric Dier because, you know, he's English.
Newcastle having £20m+ to spend in the first window is something I didn't see coming

Best spend it whilst I can!

Good to know that Football Manager continues to be realistic.
Hello again. Thanks foy yopur reply. However I think I saw somewhere that if we become a Premium Member we can download things very fast. Now ou tell me that it take ages (eternety) if I want download faces, kits, etc.
I don't understand: so we can make fast downloads or not? Because my PC is very quick and if I am a Premium Member, I will download very fast those things. Can you explain to me if I become a Premium Member I can download everything at top speed? Thanks

Sorry you can download things quite quickly if you become a Premium Member but if you don't become one then you still download but they'll take ages.
Thanks for your reply, Now, please tell me: if I want to be a member for a year, plus football manager 2019, how much do I have to pay?

And the downloads for faces, kits, stadiums, etc, can I do that without charge me (or do I have to pay?)

For last: When it will be the right date do purchaise the game?

Thank you. Filipe

1) You will need to pay £37.59 - that's £10 for the Premium Membership for a year and then £27.59 (through this site) for Football Manager 2019 because you'd be a Premium Member. You will need to pay £32.76 for the game (through this site) for the game if you're not a Premium Member.

2) You can but it takes ages because you need to download each section and that would take an eternity.

3) The game can be purchased now but can't be activated until the BETA is released.

It's two weeks until the BETA is released and I've still not decided. Manchester City will more than likely be the BETA save so I can get used to the new training and stuff but I've still no idea on what my main save is going to be.

I've literally no words!

The biggest win in Scottish Premiership history (believe it or not) and it surprised Celtic's real life 9-0 win over Aberdeen in 2010.
I didn't actually see the entire game, apart from part of the first half and the crazy added time but I heard we played pretty shit, so...

Our fifth Champions League trophy in 8 seasons and the sixth season in succession we made the final.
Eh yeah it makes sense, i've enjoyed not having to update monthly and having to stop the game when yo're in full flow, however doing season updates on fm19 for an online game should be quite good.

Yeah it means whenever you're in excellent form you don't need to stop the save so you can upload and potentially "scud" the form. I mean at one stage I went 123 games unbeaten between 17/5/45 and 15/12/48 so that would've been around 2 and a half years without losing a single league game and people probably would've accused me that I was "cheating" on the save which obviously I don't see the point in doing so.

We've now lost 3 games in the last season and a half.
Great work getting so far into a save @Shedender shame it never turned into a career of any sorts.

Cheers my man!

As I'm sure I've mentioned in the past, due to use dominating the Scottish Premiership the last 9 years (and previous seasons as well) I'm sure people would've got bored following the career but it's actually been nice just playing a career without the need to stop playing and uploading onto Susie. Will I return for FM19? Probably.
Update:

Still managing Rangers and still dominating domestically. We're on course for a tenth consecutive Scottish Premiership title and I'm still enjoying the save regardless of how much I've been dominating in the Scottish game. I've guided Rangers to the last five Champions League finals - back-to-back-to-back wins and then back-to-back runners-up. I've won the last four Scottish Cups and the last seven Scottish League Cups.

These were my transfer dealings for season 33 (as of post January transfer window):

I've got £404m to spend.
Wow, that second lot of results looks like a screenshot from a @Shedender story

You've already mentioned the two I'd like to be return/get sorted @Suffolk Seasider.

I don't think SI can do anything about it but I'd love players to stop gurning about their "lack of first team football" when the campaign has ended and I'd also love players to stop gurning about wanting to leave the club literally months after joining just because some club (e.g. Real Madrid) have become a little interested but will never actually make a move.
Pfft, I haven't got a baldy what type of saves I'll be doing whenever FM19 comes out. At the moment I'm still managing Rangers (and enjoying it!) but I don't think I'll be managing them on next years game due to currently managing them for 30+ seasons - I would normally manage my local side Bangor but due to failing to get promotion from the Ballymena & Provisional Intermediate League Premier Division, they won't be playable again.

Always struggle to manage Newcastle for some reason, maybe next season will be the time I manage them.

Cheers @Johno mate. I actually won the Champions League in 3 consecutive seasons and I'm only staying put (even though we're dominating domestically and in Europe) is because I'm due to leave Ibrox for a brand spanking 97k+ all seater stadium and I'd love to manage at least one season in the new ground.
It's a bit of a joke that someone like Ludogorets has to begin in the first qualifying round.
Glenavon beat Molde 2-1 last night at Mourneview Park. Meanwhile tonight Cliftonville are a goal down to their Danish opponents but Coleraine lead 1-0 away from home, both half times.

Been watching the Rangers game (duh!) and they're a goal up at half time but I feel the side need a few more goals because if it remains 1-0 then I'd have fears of what happened twelve months previous against that Luxembourgian side.
Instead of this Challenge i created Stop 8.3 - June - You and The Quinas and started a World Cup with Portugal with all of this World Cup Portugal team players....

My Profile
Results
Team
Calender

You don't get any extra points as you're suppose to manage England, not Portugal.
He actually played more league games for Real Madrid than he did for Newcastle.

But I'm more interested to find out how he actually got a move to Real Madrid though ffs.

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!

It's only taken 26 seasons but we've finally brought the Champions League to Ibrox.
You need to fix your screenshots @Siepe1990.
It's great to see you're back @Tarrantino and hopefully you'll make this career last. KIU.
Guys, appeared to you the Manager of Tournament?

Nope, it mustn't be an award.
A grand total of.... 5pts

You done way better than me!

World Cup: Winners = 50 points
Scalps: Beat Brazil x1 = 5 points
Player of the Tournament = 5 points
Top Goal Scorer = 5 points
Goals (2 points per goal): 21 goals scored = 42 points
Penalty Shootout: 1 win = 5 points

Total points: 112?
Ah yeah, I forgot about Mahrez. The similarities in positions are there too. Winger-come-attacker with the hopes of the nation on their shoulders.

It didn't help that you weren't allowed Salah (or any non home based players) in your ACoN squad. The Egyptian based players are, how should I say it? Crap.

@KEZ_7 and/or @Dan, I have edited my original post in which I've added my Cup of Nations results.