Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
A new version of our data update was released with 79000 changes from 278 contributors.
sparta1888 commented on: REQUEST: Serie A (Brescia Calcio) and LaLiga (all teams) FM20 Standard Kits
sparta1888 commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.4 [28/06/2020]
notoriousbigdog commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78848 changes from 276 contributors.
Vocker commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Varp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78840 changes from 274 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78834 changes from 274 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
A new version of our data update was released with 78803 changes from 274 contributors.
IGOR LUCAS VIEIRA commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 78802 changes from 274 contributors.
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 78755 changes from 274 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
R4400 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
MathiasKP commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Help with Tweaking a skin
kingrobbo added a topic: Help with Tweaking a skin
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
Cymro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Shedender Comments
I don't think I've seen someone recoup so much money in one transfer window. Good job @Dan. Still following this epic career, even if the person above isn't a fan.
Feel like I haven't commented on here in ages (suppose as I've not logged on for a bit) but good to see you're still going strong with this @Dan and wish I could find motivation to start a career. Quick work with Shakhtar and good luck with Liverpool.
Part of me wishes you took the Vancouver post but I wish you all the best at Tranmere @HockeyBhoy.

Super League: Second Place = 75 points
Champions Cup: Semi Finals = 75 points
FA Cup: Winners = 100 points

Points Total: 250 points!
Foden and Aarons are both superb signings, especially for the price you've paid for both.
Would love to join the challenge

You can join anytime you like. You just can't do the first two challenges.
Didn't really enjoy this challenge, mainly because I'm not a massive fan of International Management.

Just the 50 points due to our third placed finish in the Silver League.
Nice wee update fella. KIU and superb stuff with Dortmund.

Who is @Dan though? A prick.

Christ above @r96Skinner, how the hell did you do so badly?
You sure do love a fantastic end to the season.
Fantastic season at Roma @Dan ending in a superb Champions League win.

Time to move?
Wow, the board have given you a generous transfer budget for next season.
Good to see you're back @HockeyBhoy and solid updates as per usual.
Can't say I'm surprised the Limerick board gave you the boot @r96Skinner but I'm surprised it wasn't at the end of last season due to that horrific form. Good luck in Belarus.
On a scale of 1-10, how close were you to taking the Barca job @Dan?
Things are going well with Galatasary @VP., only second because of goal difference. Keep it up.

Well done on getting third place from that disastrous Champions League group but it's such a shame that Atalanta ended the European run.
What is that form @r96Skinner? Horrific.

Struggling in the league isn't ideal but unfortunately it's one of those things. Wish you the best of luck against Man United though @Dan, hopefully you can progress.
Well done on winning the league title with Boca Juniors (Gib). It'll be interesting to see what's next @DNZY.
I used this tactic in the Southampton Susie challenge and had decent success. Only change I made was I switched to Positive instead of Attacking.
Title says it all, I followed the instructions and wrote to footygamer with my Paypal transaction details and the messages still is unread and I have never received a response. That was days ago now. Can a member of staff please look into this?

@Footygamer.

You should be more concerned that @KEZ_7 has outscored you.

@Shedender What a spectacular work on the cup!

We ended up avoiding the bigger clubs so I'm glad we reached the final, even if we did need replays to get past both Bradford and West Brom.
What the hell happened against Ballymena? Mental game.
Interesting that you have swapped Distillery for a club that's recently folded in real life. Good luck man.

Notice how I have blatantly ignored the stint at Basingstoke?
Why did you decide to play so many friendlies? FFS @Dan.

I'd also like to say that you're smashing Europe as well, but with that group, well, you should've walked it.

Keep it up though bud.

TOTAL POINTS:

Premier League: 12th/13th = 15 points
FA Cup runners up = 75 points

Score: 90 points!
Okay, this is going to be a horrible stint as I'm dreadful at FM20, but here we go...

How much transfer budget was you left with?

It goes down to £25m.

Yeah, count me in.
Hard luck in the playoffs @Dan but it's perhaps not the end of the world as you came in mid-season.
Cheers @SirWerGaming, I had a terrible stint with County previously so I'm hoping this time it'll be better.

That's the plan @tongey, relegated from the Football League for the first time last season, I need to make sure they make an immediate return or I'll be sacked...again.

Oh didn't you hear the rumours @r96Skinner? It was reported I had previously managed Notts County but then got sacked. Nah, I don't remember either haha. Cheers though.

Indeed it should be @Dan.

Ha, I have no idea what you're taking about @DNZY?

No pressure then @VP.
____________________________________________________________________

THE PRIDE OF NOTTINGHAM: A NOTTS COUNTY TALE!

With preseason upon us and a National League title to win, it was important that I delved into the transfer market this summer as certain places needed either quality or some squad depth and I feel I have done a decent job with who i have brought in this summer considering we don't have the strongest wage budget (more so because of who the club have signed in real life) so I needed to be smart, I needed to be shrewd and I knew I just couldn't throw money at players which although isn't a bad thing, it's made signings more difficult.

I've signed seven players for Notts County and only around three should be regular starters at Meadow Lane and they're the three loan signings. Central midfielder Matt O'Riley has joined from Fulham, attacking midfielder James Waite joins from Cardiff and Brandon Cooper is welcomed from Swansea - all three have joined on loan for the entire season.

Centre backs Joe Coveney and Nathan Baker, midfielder James Boote and goalkeeper Alax Crean have joined on free transfers. Both Baker and Crean will be in the U18's for this season.

Preseason was a mixed bag in our eight scheduled friendlies as we lost our first three games all against Championship opposition in Brentford, Derby County and West Bromwich Albion before beating League One's Bolton Wanderers at Meadow Lane. Three days after the Bolton win we then drew with feeder club Ilkeston Town before ending our preseason with three consecutive wins and three consecutive clean sheets as Mickleover, Maldon & Tiptree and Carlton were defeated away from home.
FM2020 SALE