Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 21 minutes ago
toporek55 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Linus Kjellberg commented on: Rönninge/Salem Fotboll | Hometown Challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 77589 changes from 271 contributors.
friggan commented on: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
friggan added a topic: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Waltham Abbey Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Vejle Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 77498 changes from 271 contributors.
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
colin Hand commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77306 changes from 270 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 77170 changes from 270 contributors.
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Bernasrebelo11 commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Tommy Hughes commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Bernasrebelo11 commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Saml92 commented on: FM20: The rise of Chadderton
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Damir Torbica added a career: My career
A new version of our data update was released with 77110 changes from 270 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Maltese mixpack
StuartNG commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 77068 changes from 270 contributors.
RetroKid1966 Comments
@RetroKid1966 i can give you the template to make them however it's quite complex and you'll need adobe creative suite to be able to edit the kits. I've used adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create these. Are you skilled with that software?

i've made kits before in SS style by using GIMP (free alternative to photoshop)
the template packs on here for photoshop SS styles open just the same in GIMP
just misses a few of the more premium features
I’d like a template if there is one,
any chance you could do some La Liga teams?

I think La Liga is the only one of the top 5 leagues that don’t have kits, now you’ve done EPL of course

thanks so much for your work, so pleased the standard kits are available again
they're not perfect, but at the time (and i believe still) they were all missing.
under 18 players so were the best quality photos i could get hold of

feel free to add them to the pack until better images surface as they get older
i made these earlier in the season, missing faces
hello, I made a few of the ads for Hull City a while back.. I have a few more I'd be happy to send over?

plus we still don't have video ads set up in the pack's xml file,
i've amended my file to include carabao, sportpesa, ginsters, skybet, burflex, unibet, toolstation, vitality, skysports and umbro video ads as these are the ones that appear in real life at the ground (should you wish to do the same)

i've created four further static ads that are on display at the real ground, if you remind me of how i'd upload them for you then you're welcome to have these ones too
realised I posted in the wrong forum,
does anybody have a template for the Bournemouth 3rd/Burnley 3rd (same kit) or the West Ham 3rd kits please?
would really appreciate it.
Could I please have a copy of the Burnley Third kit template if possible?
Does anybody have the templates for Bournemouth Home, Burnley Third, Everton Third & West Ham Away?
I cannot find them in the megapack and the separate divisions post seems to have all of the details on the same layer.
Really appreciate if anybody can get me these three please, been practising making fantasy kits.

would it be possible to get Hull's new badge added in the next metallic patch?
it won't let me upload an image but it's in this link.

Since noticing Hull City have no digital advertisement boards in this pack I've been keeping an eye out at games,
Five of your existing generic video ads are played during the game.

Burflex, Ginsters, SkyBet, Sportpesa & Vitality

we do have an Umbro one but it's not the same one as in this pack so I haven't included that in the list.
the included fmf file still has Hull City playing in amber shorts, rather than black
really love how low down the pyramid you've gone with these kits, makes long term saves so much better!
I have a couple of extra Hull City ad boards from my save,
Recreations of ones I've seen in real life, if you wanted to add them to the pack?
Attachments
love the detail in the kits, so much better than the defaults.

the Hull City home kit needs black shorts though if you could do that version please?
our home shorts are identical to away shorts, the one in this file is our backup shorts for when someone else is wearing black.
I'm not making any kits at the moment which are already included in game.

the EPL kits aren't included in the game,
Sports Interactive don't have a license for that league (only Watford)

seem fine here,
might just be the preview,
Just looked very unsmooth

Hard to tell without knowing what they looked like before

there’s lots of white lines around the edges,
they were all cut out before I uploaded them

might just be the preview,
haven’t tried downloading them
don’t know if it’s just the thumbnails on my screen but the quality seems scrambled, doesn’t look the same as before I uploaded
Could somebody make the Hull City third shirt please?
Thanks
Attachments
has anybody made the Hull City away kit yet please?
the one in the packs still has the temporary charity logo before SportPesa was revealed

The Leicester City kits don't work

hello,
same thing happened on mine, simple fix

open up the config file thats in the folder on wordpad or something like that,
you should see a list of teams and numbers
add these to the list
(QPR didn't work for me either so I'll include that)

<record from="leicester away" to="graphics/pictures/team/673/kits/away"/>
<record from="leicester home" to="graphics/pictures/team/673/kits/home"/>
<record from="leicester third" to="graphics/pictures/team/673/kits/third"/>
<record from="qpr away" to="graphics/pictures/team/701/kits/away"/>
<record from="qpr home" to="graphics/pictures/team/701/kits/home"/>
<record from="qpr third" to="graphics/pictures/team/701/kits/third"/>

hope this helps!
i use 1366x768 on my laptop though and no matter how I adjust the zoom in size it just looks wrong..
really want to use this skin though because it's the best i've seen so far,
had last years on FM13 and it worked just fine and I loved it!
if anyone could help me getting it to work on my current resolution i'd really appreciate it?

or if FLUT is planning to do one for smaller screen resolutions like mine?

i made these for my league..
they're not as good as the others could do but they are okay if it helps?
never tried to make anything before this so i'm awful!
Attachments

i made these for my league..
they're not as good as the others could do but they are okay if it helps?
never tried to make anything before this so i'm awful!
Attachments
youre a legend!!

so excited to play FM14, thank you for your hard work!!
and sorry i've been nagging.. just excited!!
please somebody help me get the england kits into the game,
i only want the england kits.. don't mind about others not showing.. just want england..
if somebody can please tell me how to get it into the game on the editor (similar to SSKCC but just england)

i've been trying to sort this since the game was released and i can't even get one kit to show up

i've even re-installed FM13 & FM12 and the old SSKCC to see if i can try and recreate the 'changes' made to the dbc but i must be missing something?
FM2020 SALE