Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
NMP commented on: Portugal - Liga Ledman SS'2018/19 New! (11/11/18)
A new version of our data update was released with 507844 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 303081 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 95862 changes from 389 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 507825 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 303074 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 95855 changes from 389 contributors.
davidirracional commented on: actu scottish teams
atman added a download: Hungarian mixpack 4
A new version of our data update was released with 507359 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302445 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 95004 changes from 389 contributors.
Andrew Clunie commented on: Highest Aggregate Win record
Andrew Clunie added a topic: Highest Aggregate Win record
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Gudja United FC Teampack
VP. commented on: I need save to download
Carlito85 commented on: [FM19] UEFA Revival 1.4 *Featuring AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*
lucasroger1 commented on: I need save to download
A new version of our data update was released with 507290 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302354 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94862 changes from 389 contributors.
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
VP. commented on: I need save to download
maxi9494 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
A new version of our data update was released with 507253 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302322 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94833 changes from 389 contributors.
Pontuzzz commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lucasroger1 commented on: I need save to download
RetroKid1966 Comments
Since noticing Hull City have no digital advertisement boards in this pack I've been keeping an eye out at games,
Five of your existing generic video ads are played during the game.

Burflex, Ginsters, SkyBet, Sportpesa & Vitality

we do have an Umbro one but it's not the same one as in this pack so I haven't included that in the list.
the included fmf file still has Hull City playing in amber shorts, rather than black
really love how low down the pyramid you've gone with these kits, makes long term saves so much better!
I have a couple of extra Hull City ad boards from my save,
Recreations of ones I've seen in real life, if you wanted to add them to the pack?
Attachments
love the detail in the kits, so much better than the defaults.

the Hull City home kit needs black shorts though if you could do that version please?
our home shorts are identical to away shorts, the one in this file is our backup shorts for when someone else is wearing black.
I'm not making any kits at the moment which are already included in game.

the EPL kits aren't included in the game,
Sports Interactive don't have a license for that league (only Watford)

seem fine here,
might just be the preview,
Just looked very unsmooth

Hard to tell without knowing what they looked like before

there’s lots of white lines around the edges,
they were all cut out before I uploaded them

might just be the preview,
haven’t tried downloading them
don’t know if it’s just the thumbnails on my screen but the quality seems scrambled, doesn’t look the same as before I uploaded
Could somebody make the Hull City third shirt please?
Thanks
Attachments
has anybody made the Hull City away kit yet please?
the one in the packs still has the temporary charity logo before SportPesa was revealed

The Leicester City kits don't work

hello,
same thing happened on mine, simple fix

open up the config file thats in the folder on wordpad or something like that,
you should see a list of teams and numbers
add these to the list
(QPR didn't work for me either so I'll include that)

<record from="leicester away" to="graphics/pictures/team/673/kits/away"/>
<record from="leicester home" to="graphics/pictures/team/673/kits/home"/>
<record from="leicester third" to="graphics/pictures/team/673/kits/third"/>
<record from="qpr away" to="graphics/pictures/team/701/kits/away"/>
<record from="qpr home" to="graphics/pictures/team/701/kits/home"/>
<record from="qpr third" to="graphics/pictures/team/701/kits/third"/>

hope this helps!
i use 1366x768 on my laptop though and no matter how I adjust the zoom in size it just looks wrong..
really want to use this skin though because it's the best i've seen so far,
had last years on FM13 and it worked just fine and I loved it!
if anyone could help me getting it to work on my current resolution i'd really appreciate it?

or if FLUT is planning to do one for smaller screen resolutions like mine?

i made these for my league..
they're not as good as the others could do but they are okay if it helps?
never tried to make anything before this so i'm awful!
Attachments

i made these for my league..
they're not as good as the others could do but they are okay if it helps?
never tried to make anything before this so i'm awful!
Attachments
youre a legend!!

so excited to play FM14, thank you for your hard work!!
and sorry i've been nagging.. just excited!!
please somebody help me get the england kits into the game,
i only want the england kits.. don't mind about others not showing.. just want england..
if somebody can please tell me how to get it into the game on the editor (similar to SSKCC but just england)

i've been trying to sort this since the game was released and i can't even get one kit to show up

i've even re-installed FM13 & FM12 and the old SSKCC to see if i can try and recreate the 'changes' made to the dbc but i must be missing something?
this international kits are great,
can somebody please tell me how to get England's to appear in the game?
normally it's done with SSKCC but I don't want all of the added third shirts

if anybody could give me instructions for how to get it into the game then i'd really appreciate it?
or make a mock up 'dbc' file that would include it?

desperate to see all these kits in the game,
would seriously mean a lot if somebody could help??
without SSKCC but ill fix them all for SSKCC on FM14 soon.

could anybody please tell me how to get the england kit showing,
whether it be through changing the config file or however SSKCC works??

so desperate to play the game and i've spent 20 hours on the editor trying to figure it out for myself
i only want England to show, dont mind anything else, too patriotic to enjoy my game

would really appreciate it!! i mean immensely appreciate it!!
There are two reason this can occur:

1) the config file with the pack you downloaded was compiled incorrectly by the kitmaker
2) the details in the database have been input wrongly, duplicated or not been input at all

The first option would entail amending the config file and would be save-game compatible.

Feel free to point out anything else you think should be added. This is not the right place to request missing kits so please refrain from doing so. Thanks.

how do you amend the config file so that it's saved game compatible???
that would be great, desperate to play the new game but can't bring myself to do it without England's kit
would really appreciate it

if it helps, my config currently says :

<record from="765_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/765/kits/home"/>
<record from="765_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/765/kits/away"/>
</record>

you mean you on FM14 right?

if yeah, ill working on FM14 with SSKCC see if any kits error.

if no, go get download - http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/1514/some-kits-not-working-read-here

Yeah I mean FM14

if it helps create your file, New York Cosmos doesn't want to use the kit file either, thanks, I'll look forward to using your colour changes!
Wish I could help with these files more myself but I'm literally awful!
Can't possibly start a game without England kits!
Thank you!

does anybody know how to make the England shirt appear in the game?

there isn't a 'colour changes file' available yet
was wondering if it was something that could be changed in the editor?
downloaded the England kits from this thread but I can't get them in the game,
does anybody know how to make them appear in the game?

there isn't a 'colour file' available yet
was wondering if it was something that could be changed in the editor?
could somebody please make the Crystal Palace third kit?
preferably with the Premiership logo on the sleeves

its a yellow one with the blue vertical stripes,
can't even work out how to insert a picture!

thanks

By icearew | Permalink | On 25 March 2013 - 19:18 PM

i hope you like them

thankyou very much!
i'll be off to finding the next Pele now!
By icearew | Permalink | On 25 March 2013 - 19:18 PM

i hope you like them

thankyou very much!
i'll be off to finding the next Pele now!