Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 37 minutes ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: THE LARNE PROJECT: S5 E53 - Youth vs Youth | Football Manager 2019 Let's Play #FM19
Paul Zinn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 507220 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302289 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94785 changes from 388 contributors.
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
VP. commented on: Download failed
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] How to add more match days
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bloha1 commented on: FM 19 Asian continental club competitions (+ created cup winner's cup) new structure
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E7 Pedro Plus! | Football Manager 2019
reme commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
NJ132 commented on: Download failed
A new version of our data update was released with 507214 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302283 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94779 changes from 388 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: 'We're going back'. 'Back where?' Back to the journey, man.
bigmattb28 commented on: Welcome to my journey, man
kwiatek23 commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Ced83 commented on: France - Ligue Two SS'2018/19 Relink! (09/02/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 94772 changes from 388 contributors.
mons commented on: Belgium - Pro League SS'2018/19 Relink! (27/01/19)
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
leynaldo commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2018/19 Relink! (02/12/18)
pascual commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Recap | Season Seven Review | Football Manager 2019
TiagoIvo commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Erick1011 Comments

Would it be possible to turn the logo metallic, but not the team name underneath? It looks a little weird once it's in game.

Thank you!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Can I get these turned into metallic?

Thank you!!

Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Could anyone create an alternate AFC Telford United badge for me? I don't like the current one, and I think something with either one of these would be cool.

AFC Telford in writing underneath, such as in the Southampton badge. Colors in black and white, like the link above.

Thank you!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
We do not make logos at the metallic logo project. Try here : https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/187/logo-fantasyrequest-thread

Then return with the logo and we will make it metallic style for you

Makes sense. Thanks!

Thank you!

Lovely kits in here!

Any progress on this?
Any progress on this?
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
@Erick1011 Sorry, most of these aren't big enough to give a decent cut. Either you have to find or wait for better sources.

16254059 is the only source here that can give a decent cut. You'll have to request that one individually if you want it cut though.

I understand. Thanks for letting me know. I'll try to get better sources.

Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
There are two pixels above the left side of his head!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Why does this keep being rejected? It's happening.

Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Hey, guys, I'd like to make a request for some Wolves kits.

Our deal with Puma ends soon, so I would like for us to have Umbro.

Sponsored by Club Med.

For our home kit, I would like for us to have the new home kit for Hearts. Obviously with old gold as our primary colour, and black details. Could the sponsor also be black, please? Thanks.

For our away kit, I would like for us to have Gremio's 2017 away kit. Black, with old gold trim, and the sponsor logo in white.

For the third kit, I would LOVE something like this old school Wolves kit. Just like it is, except with sponsor and new Wolves crest, and if possible, with old gold trim on the sleeves and a black collar.

Thank you in advance!

Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Hey guys, I just started a save with the latest update file, with all the promotions and relegations. There seems to be lots of long term injuries from the start of last season... for example: Nouha Dicko, Jordan Graham, and Michal Zyro, were all injured at the start of 16/17, but when I start a new save with this new file, it's supposed to be the 17/18 season, despite the games being played over the 16/17 season. Anyway, these 3 players that I mentioned all have their injuries. Is there a "no injuries"file? thank you.
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
It won't happen until the following year.
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Has been confirmed on Twitter, Pat Mountain has been demoted to Academy GK coach.
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
The challenge here is recalling Ola John and making him into a world beater!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Always gutting to lose in the play-offs! But you improved massively so upwards and onwards, mate!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Great turn around, mate. I'll be reading this with interest. By the way, what skin is that?
Cheers guys!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Thank you for completing this!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
I've posted this on the official SI forums, hopefully they'll fix it themselves.
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Absolutely not an improvement.

I understand!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Even with the newest updates applied, my beta save now has the fake German National Team players plus wrong club names in Germany (i.e. BMG instead of Gladbach). Everything works for a new save, but is there any way to apply the update to my old save?

Apologies if this was answered already. Thanks for all the hard work, been coming to this site for many years now!

Pretty sure you need to start a new save in order for the Germany team to start calling up real players.
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
I didn't mention them at all in my instructions for the very simple reason that they should not be modified. If you delete them, you'll quickly find that you cannot start a new game since they are the files pertaining to the game's database

As you mentioned, I found out pretty quickly that no database could be found. Got everything working now. Thank you for your work, Mons!
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Hey Mons, there are some new folders called "1700_fm", "1701_fmc".... do we delete these as well? And do we just include the files from the download into 1700?
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Correct end date of his loan.
Mexican Wolves fan living in California.
Correct end date of his loan.