Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520551 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25736 changes from 158 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317645 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25729 changes from 158 contributors.
limerx commented on: Level 10 Complete and Lots of Cups
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Premier League + EFL Referee Mixpack Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 520530 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317627 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25688 changes from 158 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520507 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317588 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25548 changes from 158 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520488 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25529 changes from 158 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
edallen2 commented on: Making Fulham Great
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520482 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317550 changes from 983 contributors.
tmatthew Comments
Stupid reaction from Valencia. Sterling is a dick though.
What's with all the Fabregas exit rumours? He had the second most appearances last season (behind Pedro) and started the 3rd most games just behind Messi and Busquets (36 starts and 10 sub), He's hardly a bit part player.

What's more you've got the likes of Xavi and Iniesta who are the wrong side of 30, there's no reason to get rid of Fabregas at all.

I often wonder if this is all just betting sites trying to get people to part with their cash by "slashing the odds" to 3/1 or whatever, I can't fathom where else these rumours are coming from.

Mark Ogden from the Telegraph reported he's available for £30 million.
Scores a cracker though.
Sturridge should finish that.
Plus Pochettino.
Do Hull get a Europa League spot anyway?
Arsenal winning a trophy actually broke the site.
Got ITV on the laptop, Barca on the TV.
He voted for USA I think. Still though, he's the man in charge. It shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

People saying his comments could be to do with the election next year, saying 'I didn't vote for Qatar but Platini did.'

So they should just ignore the vote, and allow Blatter to have final say?

I hate to sound like I'm defending him, but still.
Blatter didn't vote for Qatar, did he?
LVG announcement postponed until next week, Telegraph says.
Jeremy Wilson of The Telegraph has said we're lining up a £30m bid for Karim Benzema. I'd write it off as bullshit but Wilson is one of the most reliable sources there is when it comes to Arsenal so I'm allowing myself to dream a bit.

Spanish reports say he wants a United move, but it would depend on one of Rooney/RVP leaving.
Benfica's second penalty was ridiculous, keeper was miles off his line.
Under 21's final vs Chelsea is on SS1 and BT Sport at the moment. Lawrence has just scored a fantastic goal, 1-0.
Why would VDS be our goalkeeping coach? I don't think he has any experience or badges whatsoever.

It'll probably be Frans Hoek.
Yeah I remember it being mentioned in season one, when King Robert was at the small council meeting discussing the idea of killing Dany.
Nice one, cheers.
I know, I've read almost three of the books.

I'm just wondering which characters are focused on in the fourth, and which are focused on during the fifth, since they take place simultaneously so I assume no character will appear in both.

But I don't wanna spoil anything so I want to know, for example, does the fourth book focus on Kings Landings and the fifth on the North/Wall? How have th characters been divided?
yeah it definitely gets brought up. Similarly to how the fact Lady Arryn and Petyr were actually the ones who killed John Arryn was given a passing mention last episode, considering thats the whole reason most of what has happened has happened

You've read the books then?

Quick question, I'm about half way through the third, and I understand that the fourth and fifth books chronologically take place at the same time?

If so, is it split geographically? Like, does one focus on Westeros and the other Daenerys?

Although please don't tell me if you can't do so without spoilers. Don't mention specific characters etc. (Dany aside).
Wasn't a great episode, until the last fifteen minutes. Wow.
Was gonna post that before, so good.
I get the feeling you're talking about different players.
Just recently?
Hopefully misses the cup final for that.
Nothing official yet, but:

First time since 2007 the final won't have United or Bayern.