Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
romes123 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 271297 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53239 changes from 219 contributors.
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
Juancr7 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2019 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
mons commented on: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
DavidoGane commented on: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
DavidoGane added a topic: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
A new version of our data update was released with 271304 changes from 796 contributors.
Patrick0805 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
brookie14022 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
brookie14022 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
r96Skinner completed a season in their Football Manager career: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Joe Boy commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
Number 1 commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S5-E4 I've Never Seen Anything Like It! | Football Manager 2020
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
Murraymintzz commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 271215 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53090 changes from 219 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 271220 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53079 changes from 219 contributors.
RUSHia Comments
Just changed the numbers in the URL, as they specify the image dimensions.
images.ugeavisen.dk/5/585405_480_370_0_49_1893_1310_2.jpg -> images.ugeavisen.dk/5/585405_960_740_0_49_1893_1310_2.jpg

Thanks! Great trick
@weeniehutjr May I ask you, where/how you found the larger pic? Tried to search for it again using Google, but I still cannot find the larger pic. Is there a trick, that I am missing? Thanks.
@mons Sorry, please reject this. MIssed that snow had already been removed.

Same pic, better resolution
Same pic. Better resolution
@RUSHia or @mons or @Baja, @krissmed

With this request done, could any one of you take a look a this request : https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/17242

and make the call if any or all pictures in this old request still needs to be cut or the request can be rejected all together

The angled pictures are a couple of years old, and has since been replaced by the new ones, that are included in this request. So if you ask me, https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/17242 should be rejected
@mons Not an improvement. Could you please reopen this request. Then I will cut the picture with regular skin color later
@RUSHia Can I delete these? Or did you miss some of them?

@krissmed Yes, please do. They are all cut in Akademisk Boldklub Gladsaxe, Mark Jensen and Rasmus Nielsen
Hi @mons,

Added a new request, so here is one with a bit of collar:

It's been included in 11.05, but I think krissmed's image is slightly better, so I've changed it to an improvement request.

NP
Here is one, where he is looking in the camera...

@mons I completed the cut here

Hi @mons.

Can you please help me reject/reopen this request, so that I can upload a better cut of based on the pic from @weeniehutjr

Thanks
@RUSHia with this tool it takes like 5 sec to make the cut : https://www.remove.bg/

all you have to do before running it through remove.bg is to cut away most of the excess like this because the tool downsizes the pics a bit.

Very nice! Great tool, that will sure come in handy. Thanks for the tip @Qvordrup
@mons This is the same as 9.03
And the newly added 10.09 cut is way way better than this one
This one is significantly larger and of better quality
@RUSHia , 10.07 should include a whole lot of Falkirk player cuts - so do hold off from requesting any more for now

Will do!