Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 34 minutes ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Bezanija Novi Beograd Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
LiabilityLarry commented on: Sand To Success
igorferreira118 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 520700 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317866 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26537 changes from 161 contributors.
LiabilityLarry added a career: Sand To Success
A new version of our data update was released with 520691 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317832 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26446 changes from 161 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520676 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317823 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26410 changes from 161 contributors.
jt.sufc commented on: FM 2019 - Stadium Images
CRooY3 commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 81 [12 images] [11.02]
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E4 If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It! | Football Manager 2019
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
A new version of our data update was released with 520680 changes from 918 contributors.
Joe5p Comments
It is highly unlikely that Celtic are paying this player 12k per week, the original figure of 4k seems more realistic in the context of where he has been signed from and the pay of other players at the club. Is there a reason it has been set to 12k based on evidence? When Stuart Armstrong was at Celtic he was paid around 8K, Callum McGregor (arguably our best player at the moment) was on 8K last season, Tom Rogic, our most valuable asset in some ways is on about 15K. There is no chance that this player is taking home 12k when guys like Kristoffer Ajer are on less than 3K per week. Thanks.
Hi Rab,

I have just noticed that when using the No Club ads XML, Celtic and Rangers at home in the SPL have a black dynamic board throughout. When playing Scottish Cup it is fine, the dynamic Scottish cup ads show at Ibrox and Parkhead, but for SPL both stay black. I have made no changes to the the XML at all. All other SPL clubs show static ads as expected that relate to the SPL rather than the club and the static boards do show correctly at Parkhead and Ibrox.

Thanks again, just thought to share.

Cheers for all the work as always.

I meant to add that I have applied the bidstack fix and have the latest version downloaded and C. League competition dynamic ads also appear fine at Parkhead. Cheers.
Hi Rab,

Thanks again, just thought to share.

Cheers for all the work as always.
Attach your xml file and I'll take a look

Thanks, Rab. XML attached. Cheers
Attachments
Sorry, forgot to add second picture. Cheers

Attachments
Hi Rab,

Amazing work as always, and thank you for all the time you take on this. This is a minor issue, but when playing as Celtic, some of the static boards on higher tiers that are supposed to run together e.g. Celtic Superstore and Celtic Football Club are fragmented between other ads. The only thing I changed was a direct swap of a New Balance board with a Green Brigade one. I did not touch the XML and just deleted the NB and added Green Brigade with same file name as NB. However, as you can see on these two screenshots, the Celtic Superstore in the right and corner and the Celtic Football Club behind one of the goals are mixed in with other boards.

Not a big issue at all but thought it best to let you know.

Cheers
Attachments
I cannot make it works

1. Put the ads folder in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures folder

2. Put the No Club xml in ads folder

3. Put the simatchviewer_uncompressed file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\data

Please advise, thank you

You have put the actual graphics and XML files in the pictures directory together, but the XML files need to go in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\ads

Leave the actual graphics in the location you have already used.

Brilliant work Rab. I am in the process of trying to archive lots of different adboards that have been released over the past few years. Am I right in thinking that if I start a new XML file I can use any integer value for the actual board, as long as it maps back to the correct competition? It will take me a few months I think. but I have so many different packs and versions that I am trying to make a master XML that I can edit year on year if need be. At the moment I have lots of files not mapping to the XML because there are so many different versions of the XML, some using numbers some names etc.

I am going to name all files 1, 2, 3, etc so that if new boards are released I can just drop them in without worrying about names like 'nike' etc

I know it is unlikely but are there any shortcuts I can take with XML, any editors/generators you know of. I have nearly finished setting the folders and files up and I have a combination of boards from debsli, sortitoutsi and pimpmyfm, as well as any new ones released so far this season.

If I get it all done and it works I would upload XML and megapack if I can get permission of the original adboard creators but I might not make it that far, the XML will take ages.