Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Keith Batcheltor commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 511351 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316163 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75255 changes from 300 contributors.
Ianthompson commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511352 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316164 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75256 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511337 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316144 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75224 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511290 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316044 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74870 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511266 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316020 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74825 changes from 300 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 511261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316015 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74820 changes from 299 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
A new version of our data update was released with 511252 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316005 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74796 changes from 299 contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: Fotbal Club FCSB Teampack
Ocelot Comments
Ah, I see what you meant. When you open them with Winrar, what is the difference in the contents?

They're very similar. Both got the "faces" folder with 2663 files, and the "iconfaces" folder.
However, one got 2662 files in the iconfaces folder, while the other one got 2663.

I don't know what you mean - can you give me screenshots please?
Shouldn't it be called sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.03_changes.part01 and sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.03_changes.part02?
Those are different files, different sizes.
11.03's parts 1 and 2 got the exact same name. What should I do?
Lúcio Flávio now is at Paraná's staff. He'll work with the next Manager.
We posted nearly together, you can ignore my change
This person got the wrong picture because they've got the same name.

Both men are called Wilton Bezerra. After doing some research, I've found out that they're from the same family and worked in the same club. The older one is the club's doctor, while the younger one is an assistant manager and moved on.
Sorry if this kind of comment isn't allowed, but can someone do this request?
I'm downloading the full pack and noticed that Part 13 and Part 15 got the same name and same file size, even if it's different links.

DepositFiles
Part 13: https://depositfiles.org/files/61sd57lzb
Part 15: https://depositfiles.org/files/q1ebupuis

Uploaded
Part 13: http://uploaded.net/file/qwof0t04
Part 15: http://uploaded.net/file/yumw276k

Can you help me?

EDIT: Names also are weird here on sortitoutsi for Part 13 and Part 14, but the files are correct. The only real issue is with Part 13 and Part 15.

Here's what Part 13 and Part 14 look like on sortitoutsi
Part 13 - metallic_logos_fm2018_v2_changes.rar
Part 14 - metallic_logos_fm2018_v2_changes.rar

But again, files are correct when you proceed to download. The only issue is with Part 13 and Part 15.
Sorry for bothering and congratulations, your work is amazing!

Rithely's loan with Internacional isn't terminating. He asked to stay and didn't even travel to return to Sport.
In Juventus' press release, they state that Milan has got the option to buy Higuain, not the obligation
That's what I've heard, too. It's a loan, and Milan got the option to buy Higuain. It is not guaranteed that Milan will buy Higuain.
The current edit is wrong.
The clubs's websites didn't announce the transfer, but the player announced and posted a picture on his Instagram. While the contract's details are here: https://globoesporte.globo.com/rn/futebol/noticia/sem-custos-abc-empresta-zagueiro-tonhao-ao-gremio-por-um-ano.ghtml
Tim Cahill retired from international football. It happened some days ago, but I didn't see it in the changelog. http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/tim-cahill-confirms-retirement-from-international-football/qrix6rcd9c6d17asmp6fcajdm

I'm sorry if people ask for this the whole time, but when is the next version coming out? I'm waiting for it, to start a new game.

submit the info in the submit change section?
Someone just retired him. It works, I guess.
Sadly, brazilian manager Beto Campos passed away on July 23. I don't know how to edit him in the Data Update, to remove him from the game.
I can use the editor and delete him from the game, but that would be the solution just for my game. I wanted to make the change for everyone, in the Data Update.

I could show multiple links to prove it, but I'll send just one. News on Esporte Clube Novo Hamburgo's website. That's the club where he won a trophy: http://www.ecnh.com.br/site/exibir.php?id=5373

Beto Campos's Unique ID: 19032483
His link on the site: https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2018/staff/19032483/beto-campos
I'm sorry for asking about this again, but can you please remove Buffon's retirement, instead of adding a year? Buffon never announced his retirement, we don't know when he's going to retire.

Also, the download link from the first page isn't working for me.
Buffon is set to retire on August 1, 2018. However, his contract with PSG expires on June 2019 with a renewal option. So, him retiring on august 2018 (like retiring now) is wrong.

Can you remove Buffon's retirement?
The 15 Jul 2018 change added Klaus to the wrong team. It said "Internacional (SC)". He didn't move to a different team, he's still with "INT", real name "Internacional".

He was on loan with INT, and they decided to buy him.
Does it work for v15.3.0?