Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74486 changes from 266 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
jdmilne commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 74491 changes from 266 contributors.
ruio1999 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coggeshall Town Part 2 Teampack
TJFA1981 commented on: Italy - Serie C SS'2019/20 Relink! (03/02/20)
Auré GRENOT commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 74470 changes from 266 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Fuenlabrada Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coggeshall Teampack
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
LealYurii completed a season in their Football Manager career: From Boston to Minas Gerais
RJK10 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
ArnDaddy broke the record for FM2020 Most Wins in a Season with 48 league wins in a season
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Extremadura Teampack
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 8 | Colorado Rapids
Franck commented on: The Night Thread Mk. IX
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 74466 changes from 264 contributors.
Aljo24 Comments
Hi mate!
You are doing a great job and i love it really. I hoped you could create this because it would really immerse the playing experience.

I compiled pictures for each team, it includes banners and adboards. Its 10 teams. Hopefully you can inlude it in one of your future updates.

I would be extatic if i see this ingame

Its in 2 parts because i couldnt upload it in one file.

Thank you so much!

love the work here

I found some adboards and banners on some forum. They are for fm16 template, but if you could try and put them into fm20, would be perfect!

Attachments
Hello!
I found some new adboards and banners from clubs, but i have no idea what to do with them. If anyone knows how please create those.

Thanks!
Attachments

Did u test it if u manage a slovenian team?
Which countries should i choose?

Thanks
You said you changed the variety of formations as well. Does that mean the managers will use the formations based on real life?
its already made with the 12.08 update.

Hello!
I found some pictures for 2. Slovenian league. Pictures for all teams included in rar. File updated 31.3.20

Thanks!
Attachments

Hi! I got a question. so... I found some pictures for the kits for lower leagues, that are not in original database. Should i put it here or in a different thread?

Thanks!
Hi guys! Is it possible to make those two logos?
Attachments

Hello guys!

I am not sure if this is the right thread to put request in. But i got one. 2 slovenian league. If anybody got some extra time to create SS kits, I would be very grateful. So, i've managed to find some pictures. Its all included in rar folder.
Attachments

it does look older which is good. i found that picture too thank you guys
what format should it be?
hi. Does anybody have just the real fixtures, without the results?

Thanks
Hey guys! Can any of you please create SS kits for Slovenian second league 19/20?

Thanks guys!
Hi! is it possible to use it on Fm19?
Can someone please make slovenian first league 3D kits for fm19?
I would be very gratefull.
Great job!!!

I am curious why is this pack under the 3D Match Kits 18/19 for FM18? That means it doesnt work on fm19?

Or are the 3d kits from 18 work on 19 aswell?

Thanks
Is this for fm19 or fm18?
Can somebody create Slovenian first division and croatian first division?

You are awesome guys!
Hello! are those 3D kits for fm18, working on fm19 as well?

Thanks!

Hello! Is there an option to choose a custom transfer update date on that site? for example I want to have 1st february transfer update. Is it possible to find it under data update and how?

Thanks!
Thanks mate!
Is it possible to get 3D kits too?
I would need it for FM17 thanks in advance!
Hello!
So.. Here is the story. I downloaded fm 17 data update two weeks ago, for my fm 17.
I aded jupp heynckess to bayern, it shows in editor, but not ingame. and same goes for some other managers. But most of the managers that i added are working just fine, just got problem with few. Can anyone help me?

Hello!
I got a question. Can I play with real life injuries on, with live data update?
I also checked sortitoutsi.net Data Update - General Player Fixes file in editor and there seems to be injuries of the players. But it doesnt show them ingame.

What should i do?
Im grateful for help and i thank you in advance!
Hello! I got a question and i wonder if someone can help me.

So...Its about Slovenian second league. In 16-17 season there were only 9 teams in the league, but in 17-18 season there is 16 teams.

For some reason in fm17 editor there is fixed for 9 teams for the first season, then in the second season(of gameplay ingame) it expand to 16 teams. So my question is, Is it possible to change it to 16 teams in editor for the first season?
(i've tried to play with advanced rules, to limit the teams to 16 but then schedule doesnt work, and when I run the test in editor, it doenst goes through.)
Hello!
Are fm 17 16/17 fixtures working on fm16 with latest sortitoutsi database for fm 16?

Thanks!
Have you ticked "use real fixtures" when starting a new game?

Actually I did not. I dont see the option "use real fixtures" there is only "do not use real fixtures" and i tried to ticked version and unticked version, its still the same. The default ones.
Probbably there is some problem in editor, but I have no idea what, all the option is the same in comparison with the old one.

FM2020 SALE