Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 21 minutes ago
Kun Aguero completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
tongey commented on: Challenge 1 - Last At Christmas (well new years eve)
Kun Aguero commented on: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
Shedender commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
A new version of our data update was released with 276344 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 61483 changes from 242 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 276340 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 61460 changes from 242 contributors.
JustusJonas commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
reiver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
Womaz commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
matt Silec commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
matt Silec commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
tongey commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
tongey commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
tongey commented on: Earth Trip
tongey commented on: A Turkish Delight
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S5-E9 You Have A New Hero! | Football Manager 2020
Jay89 commented on: Graphics problems
A new version of our data update was released with 275993 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60933 changes from 242 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Stevenage Teampack
R Charlston commented on: FM20 One on ones
Hannoveraner Comments
Before and after
Yesterday I loaded fix into 1630 data, I started new career and save it but Barclays Premier League headlines turn Engelse Premier League in Dutch language same way Eredivisie and other leagues and competitions. btw I using claassen megapack and thesacrisant's extended german league

Kocaelispor's third kit not here
Kfc uerdingen third kit not here
Do you know how to get national logos showing instead of flags Hannoveraner

So which use logos ? I use only Metallic logos
last question kremmen the holland national team logo only appear but holland national under teams show national flag visible not national team logo how can I fix this ? Did you know ?
Hey man finally I do but serbia is problem Serbia problem know fix this problem

I fixed

I tried but I failed this kremmen can you write directions with list form ? that will be helpful for me thanks
okay you right but you should show how to this with pictures Am I right ? this is come to be easy for me and everybody
I loaded latest changes of the logo pack (v2014.11) but nations other name football federation logo not visible they visible default how fix this ? Nations logo problem

This change was not included in the file and it won't be visible. It has been added and will be included in the FM15 version of this file.

As regards the Turkish competition names, can you place the 3 lnc files from the 1430 folder into the 1400 one and see if the issue is solved?

My mistake, this. You've downloaded the correct file, which is misnamed, so please ignore the incorrect name and install it normally

No not solved
Can you send Istanbul BBSK logos ? not Basaksehir.I dont like new logo
america de cali kits are not there
atletico nacional third kit is missing
FC Red Bull Salzburg logo shows SV Ried What this is ?
This file works for 14.3.1 without any issues and the Turkish entries are all in place

Have the lnc files been placed in both the 1400 and 1430 folders perchance? I would recommend this to be safe.

What about Çaykur Rizespor ? It only see Rizespor not Çaykur Rizespor.
I placed only 1430 file.What I should do ?
Did you make for 14.3.1 ? Because I played Turkish UEFA Åžampiyonlar Ligi turned mid season to UEFA Champions League in English.Same problem UEFA Europe League it mid season comes turns English UEFA Europe League turned from Turkish.Not only for this.Same problem in FIFA World Club Championship and UEFA Super Cup these are turned to Turkish to English in mid season.Can you fix that or Can you make it for 14.3.1 ? Thanks
Yes I have v2.5.5 but didn't work Why ?
Go into the individual kit files and make sure the whole file name is in lower case. I had to change Boca and Lanus but they work fine now.

Yes I make this but boca's and river's third kit not appeared.How fixing this problem ?

Hey Hammer Boca' kits not show in fm.Can you fix that ?

you mean this?

its normal as defaults tho and its 55 kits more than without sponsor tho.

but here without defaults kits without sponsor only 53 kits - http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2hcbc6y2cczq23/default+SS+kits+without+sponsor.rar .

Yes I mean this
Your default ss kits have s1 da on chests in default ss kits
I mean hannover second kit shows third kit
What about Hannover ? It appeared third kit
Çaykur Rizespor's second kit not expose Why ?

Where is mainz 3rd kit ?