Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
jroberts commented on: Germany - Bundesliga 3D'2018/19 Relink! (05/12/18)
fraktionmarback commented on: FM19 - This is Spartans
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
KEZ_7 commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.0 [released 11/12/2018]
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: MY TOP 25 FAVOURITE PLAYERS | PLAYER #14 | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Sampdoria Teampack
Nguyễn Đỗ Minh Thiên broke the record for FM2019 Highest Transfer Fee Received with 125000000 Million UK Pound Sterling
Dan commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
Dan commented on: FM19 - This is Spartans
Dan commented on: My Trials, Tribulations and Enjoyment as a football manager
Calan10 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga 3D'2018/19 Relink! (05/12/18)
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
A new version of our data update was released with 471283 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257828 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20119 changes from 124 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 471276 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257821 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20112 changes from 124 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch
A new version of our data update was released with 471178 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257723 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20014 changes from 124 contributors.
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
finalthrd Comments
First thing I look for every year, cheers Mons.
Looks class, I'll post thoughts when I get a chance to try it out later.
Wow, gorgeous, especially the title bar.

Hopefully it looks as good on my 15" MBP.
If they're placed in your graphics folder correctly, they will appear in the Wannachup skin. Given you are playing on a high enough res for the panel to display.
Looking forward to it, prefer this pack to any other because the image sizes and borders are consistent.
Thrilled to see this already working.

Thanks mons.
Thanks again.
Anyone else having this problem? https://imgur.com/a/nLuoq

using The Unarchiver on Mac. almost definitely not related to this download but figured I'd ask.
I suppose most of them are self-explanatory, but could you run through what each file does?

Apologies if it's been explained elsewhere. Just want to make sure I know what I'm applying before beginning a new save.

Cheers.
I'm glad to know you liked. Every year i change some CA/CP before the season start, but this year i had a little more time, so i changed a lot of them.
Since that day, i did some minor tweaks to the db and changed some players present in Euro under 21.
Before you start a new game, i can upload the most recent version.

Sounds good. Feel free to post whatever your latest version is.
So I just opened the editor and looked at some of your changes...

Seriously awesome work. Huge amounts of players and a massive improvement over the default DB. Going to link my friends to this, thanks again!

edit - I should also comment that your knowledge of players is great. Goes much deeper than any CA/PA update I've ever seen. Checked some random players who I felt should be up'd from smaller clubs and you've got them all.

Hi mate I believe the latest one without the +1 year is V11931 - 15th Aug 2017 - 14:02pm
Thanks! I'll take a look.
Thanks. I used to make tons of CA/PA changes in the past but haven't had the time this year.

Can't wait to use it alongside the official SIOSI update when I begin my new save in the next couple of days.

Have always used data updates from FM Scout opposed to the SIOSI data update because I didn't know it existed. Boy, do I feel stupid now...

I agree with the others not super fond of the +1 edit but can understand why some may be. Look forward to beginning a new save when you release the update with it optional.

In the meantime, do you mind telling me the latest update that doesn't have it included in case I get impatient?

(Referring to this page here - https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update/releases/8)

Thanks!
Sensational work mate.
Awesome stuff, hope you feel better mate.
Seems like you need to add this line and remove the current one for the "none" image to work.

<record from="none" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/none/stadium"/>
You're the best.
kremmen - I only recently noticed that a majority of other logo packs don't use the background left and right images. I've been using this pack for so long that I assumed it was a given.

I'm not sure how many skins utilize them or how long it takes you to add them, but they make my game look great and I really appreciate it!
I've gone through various skins like the FLUT skins, Sky Sports skin, OPZ Elite 2017 and Andromeda.

This stadium pack still works really well.
Yep, it's my favorite as well.
Hey kremmen,

Incorrect badge unless there was an ID switch from FM14 until now. http://imgur.com/a/npOMQ

Thanks.
Don't think it messes with anything but you have two versions of Japan award names listed in the awards.lnc.

Thanks for keeping the file up to date, you're the best. Last thing:
"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 51002641 "CONCACAF Champions League" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 51002641 "CONCACAF Champions League" ""
should read
"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 51002641 "Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 51002641 "CONCACAF Champions League" ""
unless you intentionally don't want the sponsor.

You're right, it looks great in game.

Thanks so much for the pack Doc.

Figured as much. It's a shame the default skin still doesn't include stadium pictures at all from what I can tell.
Anybody try these with FM17 yet? As far as I know it's impossible to tell with the default skin, so assume we have to wait.

There may be a media item that displays stadiums on second thought...

Either way, looking forward to skins and the update for this pack.
Anybody get around to trying this on FM17 yet? Assuming it will work no problem.
mate, it works on fm17! some hair are out of head and the beard its high on the face, example

Good news.

An invaluable release I count on every year. Thanks so much mons.

Awesome, thanks kremmen.