Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 28 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
Marek Kosnáč commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 505982 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300748 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 92027 changes from 381 contributors.
t.marinov commented on: Request Thread (No Fantasy or ALT)
A new version of our data update was released with 505968 changes from 918 contributors.
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Season Ender Double Header Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 300741 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 92017 changes from 381 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: SpVgg Greuther Fürth | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: FC St. Pauli | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
Muhammad Arief Darmawan commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.05 OUT NOW [11/02/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 505927 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300686 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91938 changes from 381 contributors.
sam bettany commented on: FM Research Project (Dissertation)
A new version of our data update was released with 91931 changes from 381 contributors.
Andreas Elsfeldt commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: SG Dynamo Dresden | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Start Date for FM19..
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: LB Châteauroux Teampack
Swedie commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Deano1903 Comments
Could the Hashtag United logo please be made?

Attachments
Hi Krem,

Any change of doing this please

@Sharif

If your still looking for the path, see the path I use on macOS Sierra 10.2.2

Is anyone able to make THIS photo any bigger please?
@mons Mark, my Brazilian team names seem to of reverted back to the 3 letter abbreviation.

Any ideas?
Deano1903
Been following this as I still had the same problem so the fact you have found it is down to the custom database is a big help.
I am just looking now to see if I can find the problem as I have a idea what could be the problem.
So will let you know how I get on.

Seem to of sorted mate. Try HERE
Minnesota United (TCF Bank Stadium)

<record from="20032541" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/20032541/stadium"/>

Darlington (Blackwell Meadows)

<record from="90068894" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/90068894/stadium"/>

@Hammer @Cvija So, It seems to an issue with the file i've downloaded from HERE

Load the original database with just SSKCC and the kits show.

Load the original database with the SSKCC and custom English database add on, the kits don't show.

Do you know what could cause that?
look fine...i dont know why your kits not working.

but try remove this pack and remove SSKCC.....then go download pack and SSKCC, then clear cache, reload skin and start a game.

Nothing had worked. I tried deleting both the kit pack and SSKC file, downloading them both again, making a separate new folder for the Hereford kits only but still can only get the 3rd kit to show, no matter what I try.

I have download the kit pack with the Hereford kits in and placed in the correct location :

I also have the latest SSKC file and placed in the same correct location :

@Hammer Could you also look at the Hereford FC kits please.

Only the third seem to working in game.
@BajaHater

I got the picture from the Ardley United website and as @Sopel stated, the website states his signed dual registration forms at the start of the 16/17 season.
Thanks Hammer

Home = Red with White text

Away = White with Black text
Hi Hammer,

I recently added my own kits to Coventry United.

Only the home kit is showing in game.

My config reads :

<record from="covutd_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/94038844/kits/home"/>
<record from="covutd_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/94038844/kits/away"/>

And my kits are named :

covutd_home.png
covutd_away.png

I have the latest SSKCC and have also started a new game. Any ideas?

Did you use the search button before requesting this??

ALREADY CUT HERE
New Debrecen Stadium

<record from="38037135" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/38037135/stadium"/>

New Antalyaspor Stadium

<record from="70081852" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/70081852/stadium"/>

Is anyone able to get THIS pic any bigger please?
Here you go mate,just remove /styles/square_thumbnail/public part

Thanks pal
Can anyone make THIS image any bigger please?
There doesn't seem to be any collar on your cut. I don't understand what is wrong with the existing MP cut out from exactly the same source?
Correct ID should be 28049740
I have tried to reconstruct his face to the best of my ability after SI's awful cut out.
Yeah, its Ronaldo

How to make friends and influence people.

The guide is perfectly fine. I've followed this guide since FM14 and never had any issues either following it or getting the Real name fix to work
HRiddick has already cut an Angel Gomes cut here fyi

Could Someone give me the FM17 ID's for the following players please :

Angel Gomes
Danny Loader
Yann Karamoh

I have made some improvements to their MP image but don't want to upload with ID's.

Thanks