Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240975 changes from 760 contributors.
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Málaga Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 240974 changes from 760 contributors.
Vawkes commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Motherwell Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread Trophies
A new version of our data update was released with 240969 changes from 760 contributors.
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 240947 changes from 760 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 240941 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240923 changes from 760 contributors.
daveazzopardi added a video: Wolves: The European Dream - 5 YEARS ON - Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240903 changes from 760 contributors.
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: Friday with Fox feat. DaveAzzopardi! / Football Manager 2019 & 2020, FM Researcher + Grassroots!
JM_UK commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
V0ice0fReas0n commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
beto jr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240891 changes from 760 contributors.
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 161 - Mark Ball's Testimonial! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240879 changes from 760 contributors.
Wrightt commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (11/10/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 240772 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240757 changes from 760 contributors.
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Deano1903 Comments
My first cut in over 2 years so be gentle if not unto scratch
Has anyone got this working for 19 yet?
Could the Hashtag United logo please be made?

Attachments
Hi Krem,

Any change of doing this please

@Sharif

If your still looking for the path, see the path I use on macOS Sierra 10.2.2

Is anyone able to make THIS photo any bigger please?
@mons Mark, my Brazilian team names seem to of reverted back to the 3 letter abbreviation.

Any ideas?
Deano1903
Been following this as I still had the same problem so the fact you have found it is down to the custom database is a big help.
I am just looking now to see if I can find the problem as I have a idea what could be the problem.
So will let you know how I get on.

Seem to of sorted mate. Try HERE
Minnesota United (TCF Bank Stadium)

<record from="20032541" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/20032541/stadium"/>

Darlington (Blackwell Meadows)

<record from="90068894" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/90068894/stadium"/>

@Hammer @Cvija So, It seems to an issue with the file i've downloaded from HERE

Load the original database with just SSKCC and the kits show.

Load the original database with the SSKCC and custom English database add on, the kits don't show.

Do you know what could cause that?
look fine...i dont know why your kits not working.

but try remove this pack and remove SSKCC.....then go download pack and SSKCC, then clear cache, reload skin and start a game.

Nothing had worked. I tried deleting both the kit pack and SSKC file, downloading them both again, making a separate new folder for the Hereford kits only but still can only get the 3rd kit to show, no matter what I try.

I have download the kit pack with the Hereford kits in and placed in the correct location :

I also have the latest SSKC file and placed in the same correct location :

@Hammer Could you also look at the Hereford FC kits please.

Only the third seem to working in game.
@BajaHater

I got the picture from the Ardley United website and as @Sopel stated, the website states his signed dual registration forms at the start of the 16/17 season.
Thanks Hammer

Home = Red with White text

Away = White with Black text
Hi Hammer,

I recently added my own kits to Coventry United.

Only the home kit is showing in game.

My config reads :

<record from="covutd_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/94038844/kits/home"/>
<record from="covutd_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/94038844/kits/away"/>

And my kits are named :

covutd_home.png
covutd_away.png

I have the latest SSKCC and have also started a new game. Any ideas?

Did you use the search button before requesting this??

ALREADY CUT HERE
New Debrecen Stadium

<record from="38037135" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/38037135/stadium"/>

New Antalyaspor Stadium

<record from="70081852" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/70081852/stadium"/>

Is anyone able to get THIS pic any bigger please?
Here you go mate,just remove /styles/square_thumbnail/public part

Thanks pal
Can anyone make THIS image any bigger please?
There doesn't seem to be any collar on your cut. I don't understand what is wrong with the existing MP cut out from exactly the same source?
Correct ID should be 28049740
I have tried to reconstruct his face to the best of my ability after SI's awful cut out.
Yeah, its Ronaldo

How to make friends and influence people.

The guide is perfectly fine. I've followed this guide since FM14 and never had any issues either following it or getting the Real name fix to work
FM2020 SALE