Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
sleipnirfossa commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
Deelbeson commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Jesús Sánchez commented on: Bringing Sabermetrics to Football
Alaseng11 commented on: sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack (undergoing changes at the moment) - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 177056 changes from 639 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 177044 changes from 639 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 177034 changes from 639 contributors.
MooshiPirpy14 commented on: KodjiaMaster and ShaneDuffy4BallonDor Kit Request Thread: Fantasy Kits or anyone else who is a better kit maker
kingrobbo added a topic: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 36 Mixpack
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/07/20) Relink!
_r2d2 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/07/20) Relink!
Sergio Santivañez commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 176794 changes from 638 contributors.
BronzyCoder commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Thadam33 commented on: Pour les fans de wolves les maillots
Thadam33 added a topic: Pour les fans de wolves les maillots
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Deano1903 Comments
Hello,

Could someone kindly reproduce the following crests for use in-game please?

- Newcastle United
- Leeds United
- Blackburn Rovers (But without the ribbon, so similar to this).

Much appreciated.

Hi,

Would someone mind creating a Luton Town crest similar to Brentford, Bristol City, Man City et al please?

Thank you in advance.

Is there anyway of getting the match kits any bigger?

Style: SS
Name: #GlazersOut
Number: 10
Club: Man Utd
Home OR Away: Away
What year of kits: 92/93 (I think the year was)

Sorted it, wouldn't launch through steam but found where it was located in finder and launched the way

Strange but i'm finding Catalina is!
I am yes, running Catalina 10.15.1
Tried that mate and said all game files validated but then still get the same error when trying to launch
Hi All,

I have just purchased via this website and have downloaded everything all ok but when I go to launch through steam, I get the error :

An error occured while updating Football Manager 2020 (Unknown Error)

My first cut in over 2 years so be gentle if not unto scratch
Has anyone got this working for 19 yet?
Could the Hashtag United logo please be made?

Attachments
Hi Krem,

Any change of doing this please

@Sharif

If your still looking for the path, see the path I use on macOS Sierra 10.2.2

Is anyone able to make THIS photo any bigger please?
@mons Mark, my Brazilian team names seem to of reverted back to the 3 letter abbreviation.

Any ideas?
Deano1903
Been following this as I still had the same problem so the fact you have found it is down to the custom database is a big help.
I am just looking now to see if I can find the problem as I have a idea what could be the problem.
So will let you know how I get on.

Seem to of sorted mate. Try HERE
Minnesota United (TCF Bank Stadium)

<record from="20032541" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/20032541/stadium"/>

Darlington (Blackwell Meadows)

<record from="90068894" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/90068894/stadium"/>

@Hammer @Cvija So, It seems to an issue with the file i've downloaded from HERE

Load the original database with just SSKCC and the kits show.

Load the original database with the SSKCC and custom English database add on, the kits don't show.

Do you know what could cause that?
look fine...i dont know why your kits not working.

but try remove this pack and remove SSKCC.....then go download pack and SSKCC, then clear cache, reload skin and start a game.

Nothing had worked. I tried deleting both the kit pack and SSKC file, downloading them both again, making a separate new folder for the Hereford kits only but still can only get the 3rd kit to show, no matter what I try.

I have download the kit pack with the Hereford kits in and placed in the correct location :

I also have the latest SSKC file and placed in the same correct location :

@Hammer Could you also look at the Hereford FC kits please.

Only the third seem to working in game.
@BajaHater

I got the picture from the Ardley United website and as @Sopel stated, the website states his signed dual registration forms at the start of the 16/17 season.
Thanks Hammer

Home = Red with White text

Away = White with Black text
Hi Hammer,

I recently added my own kits to Coventry United.

Only the home kit is showing in game.

My config reads :

<record from="covutd_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/94038844/kits/home"/>
<record from="covutd_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/94038844/kits/away"/>

And my kits are named :

covutd_home.png
covutd_away.png

I have the latest SSKCC and have also started a new game. Any ideas?

Did you use the search button before requesting this??

ALREADY CUT HERE
New Debrecen Stadium

<record from="38037135" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/38037135/stadium"/>

New Antalyaspor Stadium

<record from="70081852" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/70081852/stadium"/>

Is anyone able to get THIS pic any bigger please?
Here you go mate,just remove /styles/square_thumbnail/public part

Thanks pal