Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521051 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318356 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27727 changes from 170 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ryandormer commented on: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
ryandormer added a topic: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
Rivanov commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
oi_oi_ginger_roy commented on: Using SI default pic
oi_oi_ginger_roy added a topic: Using SI default pic
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 26 [25 images]
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: England & Bath City
Eltee commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 22/04 for FM19
JulienR completed a season in their Football Manager career: Malta Club & Country
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 25 [25 images]
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 24 [24 images]
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Molde FK Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 27714 changes from 170 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 521055 changes from 918 contributors.
TiagoAntunes13 Comments
And if you feel that I was rude, just don't be dumb by rejecting everything. This thing really had better days
Please, stop beying idiot by saying that a cut of a 1996's photo is better than a cut of a photo from an year ago. It doesn't make any fucking sence, man. Just accept the cuts that are made with recent photos. They are better than some stupid shit that is posted in this site. Seriously
But what's wrong with this request? Somethimes I just don't understand your reasons to reject everything
No one wants to do it! And I also have some more requests to do
Didn't know it. Sorry
This picture has great quality. Even zoomed in, it´s focused
You just got to be kidding with me

This one is bigger
Here it is!
Attachments
Where? Can't see it using the request search function

I can´t find it now, but I got it in game already
There is one already done, but that´s ok!
This request can be deleted
But it isn´t my fault! This is the most recent photo of him with the Barcelona´s kit. I think this one is better than the current photo
And none of the files are named correctly.

Just show me at least 5 requests recently made that are correctly made
Jérémy Mathieu, Javier Mascherano, Sergi Roberto....

Mate I could have picked 10 other players, sorry for picking the 1 single player with a recent cut, you completely missed my point. Maybe you're the one trying to be a smart ass about it no?

Just forget it mate. He doesn´t like any request I make. Or it´s not an improvment or he just doesn´t think it´s good. But when other guys make requests with stupid photos in which the player is looking down or is turned aside, he doesn´t complain about it. Those requests are the good ones. He only complains when it´s me. I will just wait for a Barcelona´s request from another person,
Barcelona - 21 photos - Example

Download
Player Name: Bruno César

Player ID: 2114054

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 2114054

Baja Edit - Not an improvement.
You've made a good request,no one done him in next few days,you are removing that request and make new one.STOP DOING THAT.

Player Name: Jordi Alba

Player ID: 67052513

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 67052513

Baja edit - Image has been cut.