Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 28 minutes ago
Kun Aguero completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
tongey commented on: Challenge 1 - Last At Christmas (well new years eve)
Kun Aguero commented on: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
Shedender commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
A new version of our data update was released with 276344 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 61483 changes from 242 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 276340 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 61460 changes from 242 contributors.
JustusJonas commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
reiver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
Womaz commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
matt Silec commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
matt Silec commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
tongey commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
tongey commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
tongey commented on: Earth Trip
tongey commented on: A Turkish Delight
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S5-E9 You Have A New Hero! | Football Manager 2020
Jay89 commented on: Graphics problems
A new version of our data update was released with 275993 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60933 changes from 242 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Stevenage Teampack
R Charlston commented on: FM20 One on ones
Ufuk Sancılı Comments
Wage is 2.8 million euro per year.
Loan with obligation to buy for 8 million euro

Patience, my friend.

sorry my friend
Why is noone working on this pff
I've got question. Is it possible to add face for someone who doesn't exist in fm18. For example Damien Comolli (new sportive director for Fenerbahçe)
open your eyes and travel along a few posts before yours

Sorry
why I can't find the download link
He has been transferred to Pyramids FC (Egypt Club). I can't find the club
here is link to proof; https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/okechukwu-azubuike/profil/spieler/386126
I think he has a obligation to buy. He extend his contract for one year because player who is in last year in his contract can't be loaned. That's why he extend his contract. Fenerbahçe want to sell him. As we usually see in Italian clubs , they loan player with obligation to buy
He hasn't transferred to Fenerbahçe. It's not official. It's just news from A bola
I think Erwin Koeman's role should change as a First Team Coach because club allows only 1 assistant manager in the game. Chris van der Weeren is the closest man for Philip Cocu. They came here together. I think Chris is the assistant manager
Thank you my friend. I didn't choose to play with winter update. Now It's fixed. I can choose LIGA BBVA
I will reiterate the message.

Delete ALL old Live Update Files.
Copy across all new files inside the zip and the files inside the folder in the zip.
Ensure you are playing with update 16.3 Winter Update version.
Other update files might cause conflict, only additional files recommended is the real name fix file.
Start a new game.

There is no issue with England and Spain not being available to be loaded up. If this is the case you have done something wrong, it is not the updates fault. Follow the instructions in the FAQs or what has been suggested above.
I set up this update. When I'm trying to start a new career, I can't choose Spanish League (LIGA BBVA).I can't even see the Spanish League icon. There's only *. Do you have any idea about that ? How can I correct this error

EDIT: You have to choose to play with Winter update version