Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 30 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (19/09/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 174429 changes from 630 contributors.
Rodrigo Tome added a article: Help how to play FM20 as a server
A new version of our data update was released with 174427 changes from 630 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 174423 changes from 629 contributors.
Marcos Gil commented on: SS Template Thread
krespo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
hammer9 added a download: Some Leagues SS'2019/20 (Not our WIP) see lists below
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 35 Mixpack
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 174331 changes from 629 contributors.
rioblahbloh commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 174222 changes from 629 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
Tooj commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
MVC commented on: 3D Kits for Romania 2020-2021 :)
MVC added a topic: 3D Kits for Romania 2020-2021 :)
A new version of our data update was released with 174168 changes from 629 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
_r2d2 commented on: fm20 closes with epic games
_r2d2 added a topic: fm20 closes with epic games
Filippo Baiocchi commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
Ufuk Sancılı Comments
what about this one ?
Attachments
okey mate. I took mine from Fenerbahçe web site and Actually I'm not sure is it good enough . The one you sent is older than mine. That's why I sent this one. But If you say so, okey You are the boss.
actually this one with FB team jersey is the latest one from Beri Pardo but I think there is no significant difference between them. Choose which one is better source
Attachments
Wage is 2.8 million euro per year.
Loan with obligation to buy for 8 million euro

Patience, my friend.

sorry my friend
Why is noone working on this pff
I've got question. Is it possible to add face for someone who doesn't exist in fm18. For example Damien Comolli (new sportive director for Fenerbahçe)
open your eyes and travel along a few posts before yours

Sorry
why I can't find the download link
He has been transferred to Pyramids FC (Egypt Club). I can't find the club
here is link to proof; https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/okechukwu-azubuike/profil/spieler/386126
I think he has a obligation to buy. He extend his contract for one year because player who is in last year in his contract can't be loaned. That's why he extend his contract. Fenerbahçe want to sell him. As we usually see in Italian clubs , they loan player with obligation to buy
He hasn't transferred to Fenerbahçe. It's not official. It's just news from A bola
I think Erwin Koeman's role should change as a First Team Coach because club allows only 1 assistant manager in the game. Chris van der Weeren is the closest man for Philip Cocu. They came here together. I think Chris is the assistant manager
Thank you my friend. I didn't choose to play with winter update. Now It's fixed. I can choose LIGA BBVA
I will reiterate the message.

Delete ALL old Live Update Files.
Copy across all new files inside the zip and the files inside the folder in the zip.
Ensure you are playing with update 16.3 Winter Update version.
Other update files might cause conflict, only additional files recommended is the real name fix file.
Start a new game.

There is no issue with England and Spain not being available to be loaded up. If this is the case you have done something wrong, it is not the updates fault. Follow the instructions in the FAQs or what has been suggested above.
I set up this update. When I'm trying to start a new career, I can't choose Spanish League (LIGA BBVA).I can't even see the Spanish League icon. There's only *. Do you have any idea about that ? How can I correct this error

EDIT: You have to choose to play with Winter update version