Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
Kuevi10 Comments
6.06, 6.08 and 6.10 pack download links do not work at the time.
Sorry to bother you again :/
He is in your megapack and he is in the FM18 database, but he just isn't loaded in your save game, then. If you check the Ballon d'Or history, I believe he should be displayed anyway - but I'm not 100% sure of this.

To be honest, I don't know what this has got to do with the cutout faces megapack at this point...

I checked and people not loaded in game don't have picture displayed in the award histroy. They are "just a name" in the game.
It's interesting to me that a lot of award stats is missing. Mostly for the last season before game start.

But you are right, that has nothing to do with cutout pack. For the pack, I can only say praises. And also thank you for your help in managing the pack.

Is 11123 within your megapack folder?

Yes, it is. I'll try starting a save with Chinese league playable to see if it makes any difference.

No, that's not what I said. If you can't see Cannavaro's image it's either (a) because you are playing a version of the game prior to FM15 when he was not included in the official SI database since he did not have a role in football at that time, or (b) because you somehow do not have the full megapack. That's something only you can know.

I play FM 2018 on default database, and have 10.05 pack currently. No Fabio Cannavaro in my save.
Mons, so if I can't see Cannavaro's image it's cause Chinese league isn't playable in my game...

I'm using the game as a research tool, so career is only secodary for me at this time
When I use your search tool for cutout pack and type the number 57, I see a few low reputation players. I figure they play at a club that has 57 as it's ID now.
But I have Zvonimir Boban's face as an image numbered 57 in my megapack folder. Does that mean that he was erased from the game database? I still don't see why searching for the image on this site wouldn't work though.

My second question is how do I get images of ex award winners in game? For example, the game doesn't have faces of Fabio Cannavaro and Ronaldinho, both of whom have won Ballon d'Or.

The only images I delete are those who were assigned incorrectly (e.g. Messi's face appearing on Ronaldo's profile), so using megapack 11.0 on an older version of FM should be just fine. The only thing which may look a bit strange is having more recent images (i.e Messi's 2018 face for his profile in FM10). You can work around this by downloading the megapack released closest to that game, which should see you have a more contemporary cut

With time I will download more versions to see what works the best. Will the older packs always be available to premium members? I know you can't forsee the future, but I suppose the plan would not be to delete it.
For example I would like to get the oldest pack and install it in FM 08, but not right now. Rather on time when I'll be able to pay for premium membership
Just answered your previous query here. Downloading MP6.0 will see all the faces appearing in FM11, yes.

For the pack to work with FM08, you would need to manually split the megapack into separate folders of no larger than 50,000 images as that was the maximum amount of images that a config file could read at the same time.

Would I be able to make config files for those folders with fmxml.exe which I used to update pack 10? Or would I need an older version?
Could you say that pack 11 is also every pack made from the start (the first version you did the pack for was 2009 if I'm correct) + all the updates?

Personally, I'm looking to play some old versions of the game to just search the database and remind myself of some old forgotten players. And while doing that, the pictures are amazing help to my memory.
So, if I'm playing FM 2011 and downloading the pack 6 (made for fm2014) will there be any images of the 2011 database players missing?
Also, would any pack work with FM 2008?
Do you erase any of the images made for older versions of the game, when you are making a new one?

For example, if I'm playing 2010 (which is the oldest version of the game for which the pack would work) - is the latest update best for me, or will there be some players whose images were deleted when updating newer packs?
Sorry for not responding, but I got a new laptop (not brand new, but much better than my old computer), and today I installed fm on it. The problem doesn't apear now so I'm fine.
Can you share some screenshots recreating the problem? Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?

Now I tried a different download. The first one didn't even require installation, and now this second one requires it but doesn't start installing, and instead says sth similar to "can't find the path".
Could it be important that I'm trying to use it in an steam installed FM 2014? As I don't have a Sports interactive folder in program files.

Where do you get the error and what were you trying to do? On trying to create a config in FMXML or in-game? Will need more information to help.

When trying to create config file. I choose the directory where the faces are, it doesn't seem to recognize it.
I get an error coming up saying "Directory does not exist, please check the path", or if I choose the edit xml it says "Could not load the config.xml file".
If I have two versions of FM installed (for example 2014 and 2018), and I wish to use cut-out faces mega-pack in both games, is there a smart way to avoid having two folders with cca 10gb of images. In other words, could I perhaps use shortcuts in one game's folder to access the actual image files in the other game's folder?