Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 48 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: promotions and relegations
A new version of our data update was released with 112872 changes from 392 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
kingrobbo commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
A new version of our data update was released with 112871 changes from 392 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 112783 changes from 392 contributors.
Dregad commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
A new version of our data update was released with 112768 changes from 392 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
kingrobbo commented on: promotions and relegations
kingrobbo commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
Dygon commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Dregad commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
Dregad added a topic: Turkish Super League uptade
Greentrunk commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread
Greentrunk commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 112501 changes from 391 contributors.
Greentrunk commented on: SS Template Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DimiZag commented on: Extra Files
richardlatrell123.. commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 112384 changes from 390 contributors.
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files
TheMinsterman commented on: promotions and relegations
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
A new version of our data update was released with 112239 changes from 390 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
tdurb0 Comments
Hi
Yes I requested those ones a few months ago I just fancied a snazzy kit manuf\sponsore vibe for a season or two

Hi
Sorry, was hoping for some kind of new-fangled fantasy type kits. I wasnt sure how many I was allowed to ask for. The ones you did were brilliant, I'm just up to 2028 now thanks to lockdown! Most I've played an FM since the CM/ARSE command days.

Hi
Yes I requested thoxe ones a few monyhs ago I just fancied a snazzy kit manuf\sponsore vibe for a season or two
(Soneone who could do this for me would make my life (well the next weeks bareable. Thank you. Other Trashy but Globally-known logos, in fact anything would just brilliant. (ID Ref is: 645 if this helps.
Cheers
All I need to know is where the default ads are, all the ads work great but watching say a lower league match, I’m still seeing Centrepoint and FM08 (I think it says). No matter what I do, they’re still there. I don’t know where the folder is and what the default names are for the default ads.
If I could manage that, this is the perfect add on. Because of that I can only score it 99%

Such a lot of work gone into this, you’re a bunch of talented people. And thank you for the upload.

Edit to add photo. I just want rid of them all from wherever that folder is, leaving only the ‘real’ ads.

Second edit: that match is from Conf North featuring a team that were below that level at start of game. Would that be why? That kinda makes sense: the game isn’t aware that stadium exists.

Hi
First of all a massive thanks to everyone who’s helped create and compile this/these adboards. I now have moving Sky Bet a few others I don’t recall off the top of my head. I tried watching a lower league match (English) that I guessed wouldn’t have video adboards. That only had ‘Football Manager’ ones, the whole ground, the whole match I saw (I’m guessing the video ones rotate in real time so when you just see goals, you tend to only see maybe two maximum during those two goals.

TL;DR. I noticed they’d changed during a Carabou Cup match, so am I right in assuming they’re now ‘in there and working’?

I still haven’t seen any clubs ones yet (although thinking about it, Chelsea was a Carabou match, that’s one of the few clubs with their own logos pitch side I think from a readme I read)
Didn’t get chance to try and watch highlights of a lower league foreign match, and won’t for a few days now (hospital. Wish me luck: hope the tonsils weren’t the bit that made this game so perfect for me!) so does the Football Manager ad showing all ground, all match, that only my experience has had so far. I read somewhere you can only have one version of something (sorry, I don’t know what but it was in this thread: might have been one config?)

Fantastic creation by the person/ people that did it. All I need now are your opinions on the best weather/pitch mod.

Jeez, even my TL;DR is TL; DR. Sorry

You probably didnt save the file as png

Yep. Was exactly that. Basic error! Sorry. Was editing my comment when you replied. They’re perfect, thank you so much

Ignore all of this, I’ve sorted it.

png v jpg.

Aah mate. Sorry to ask, how do I make the backgrounds disappear? (First time ever played on a Mac, it’s a ten second job on PC but for some weird reason they’re showing as white.
They’re awesome. If it’s hassle I’ll live with it. Thank you again for your help

Aah man, that’s perfect. Thank you so much
I’m really sorry if this isn’t the right place to request. Is there any chance someone with better PS skills than me who can do Derby’s current kits (3 I think) with a ‘European telecommunications company’ sponsor.
I was thinking Siemens mainly because I couldn’t think of any others.
It’s a long time since I posted here so sorry if it’s wrongly placed.
Thanks in advance

Tom

Edit to ask @hammer9 as I think you helped me years ago. I’ve been here since the A R S E command was a thing.

If you manage to help me I’ll be even more grateful than I already am for the stuff you realise.
Thanks
I was thinking Siemens mainly because I couldn’t think of any others.
It’s a long time since I posted here so sorry if it’s wrongly placed.
Thanks in advance

Tom

Thanks

I’m having the same problem. I returned to original ‘dark’ skin, suddenly my matches appeared. Thank you for updating it. By far, this is better than the default ones.
You’re 100% right. I WAS using a skin. I’ve not done any of this for about ten years please excuse my ignorance. The game updates, the skins follow.

It was working perfectly up until last night. Now I see the picture of the stadium and the commentary at the right speed but nothing for the match, tried 2D, tried everything combination of low to medium graphics, tried the same with the replays. Also does it when I click on any other match to watch, say, goals: nothing. Yes I’ve cleared my cache yes I’ve tried verifying the integrity of the local steam files.
Surely this can’t just be me? MacBook Pro, 2016 spec, worked fine before.

Edit to add: if I click the review and share highlight video I get a video, of maybe two frames of animation.

I'm 48, have early onset mermnory loss, and I'm completely stuck using a Mac (never used one before). I'm fine up to deleting the three decades folders, then it all gets so technical? please someone can they help me or send me a lik to a video I can keep pausing, flicking between the folder and the instruction page is breaking my brain
Aah, it took a bit of tidying folders (not played since FM17 and never played on Mac before).

It turns out my default factory setting is 'Clueless'. Thank you for the help, much appreciated, and thanks for being online and knowledgable

Edit: To add how on earth I'm gonna stop Richard Keogh being the most important player, the 'role model'? Thats not something Mel Morris seems to worry about in the game. Maybe it'll all kick off on schedule in October haha

Once again, thanks

All I'm ever seeing is THIS background
There aren't config files in any of the separate folders this extracts to, just a standalone `click to get our latest config file' button on the download page. There should be a config in each folder, surely? BUT the config file size I have is 2.5MB (seems big for a config file). When I open it the only text points to graphics/nations. Am I just seeing a 'preview' when I click on the file to see what it contains? I really hope I'm just being slow this morning!
Attachments