Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 279322 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 66264 changes from 261 contributors.
PaddoFM15 broke the record for FM2015 Most Consecutive League Games Without Conceding with 14
tongey commented on: A Turkish Delight
tongey commented on: EURO 2020 - The Three Lions
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Port Vale Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 279000 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 65757 changes from 261 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: FM20 MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE LIVE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
alecuervo91 commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Maccabi Haifa Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
StefTo87 added a download: Club Atlético Newell's Old Boys Teampack
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S6-E3 Massive Changes! | Football Manager 2020
anderson56 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
Womaz commented on: FM20 One on ones
Ivs commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
A new version of our data update was released with 278959 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 65695 changes from 261 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
tdurb0 Comments
You probably didnt save the file as png

Yep. Was exactly that. Basic error! Sorry. Was editing my comment when you replied. They’re perfect, thank you so much

Ignore all of this, I’ve sorted it.

png v jpg.

Aah mate. Sorry to ask, how do I make the backgrounds disappear? (First time ever played on a Mac, it’s a ten second job on PC but for some weird reason they’re showing as white.
They’re awesome. If it’s hassle I’ll live with it. Thank you again for your help

Aah man, that’s perfect. Thank you so much
I’m really sorry if this isn’t the right place to request. Is there any chance someone with better PS skills than me who can do Derby’s current kits (3 I think) with a ‘European telecommunications company’ sponsor.
I was thinking Siemens mainly because I couldn’t think of any others.
It’s a long time since I posted here so sorry if it’s wrongly placed.
Thanks in advance

Tom

Edit to ask @hammer9 as I think you helped me years ago. I’ve been here since the A R S E command was a thing.

If you manage to help me I’ll be even more grateful than I already am for the stuff you realise.
Thanks
I was thinking Siemens mainly because I couldn’t think of any others.
It’s a long time since I posted here so sorry if it’s wrongly placed.
Thanks in advance

Tom

Thanks

I’m having the same problem. I returned to original ‘dark’ skin, suddenly my matches appeared. Thank you for updating it. By far, this is better than the default ones.
You’re 100% right. I WAS using a skin. I’ve not done any of this for about ten years please excuse my ignorance. The game updates, the skins follow.

It was working perfectly up until last night. Now I see the picture of the stadium and the commentary at the right speed but nothing for the match, tried 2D, tried everything combination of low to medium graphics, tried the same with the replays. Also does it when I click on any other match to watch, say, goals: nothing. Yes I’ve cleared my cache yes I’ve tried verifying the integrity of the local steam files.
Surely this can’t just be me? MacBook Pro, 2016 spec, worked fine before.

Edit to add: if I click the review and share highlight video I get a video, of maybe two frames of animation.

I'm 48, have early onset mermnory loss, and I'm completely stuck using a Mac (never used one before). I'm fine up to deleting the three decades folders, then it all gets so technical? please someone can they help me or send me a lik to a video I can keep pausing, flicking between the folder and the instruction page is breaking my brain
Aah, it took a bit of tidying folders (not played since FM17 and never played on Mac before).

It turns out my default factory setting is 'Clueless'. Thank you for the help, much appreciated, and thanks for being online and knowledgable

Edit: To add how on earth I'm gonna stop Richard Keogh being the most important player, the 'role model'? Thats not something Mel Morris seems to worry about in the game. Maybe it'll all kick off on schedule in October haha

Once again, thanks

All I'm ever seeing is THIS background
There aren't config files in any of the separate folders this extracts to, just a standalone `click to get our latest config file' button on the download page. There should be a config in each folder, surely? BUT the config file size I have is 2.5MB (seems big for a config file). When I open it the only text points to graphics/nations. Am I just seeing a 'preview' when I click on the file to see what it contains? I really hope I'm just being slow this morning!
Attachments