Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
CoolAsh3000 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318013 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26792 changes from 166 contributors.
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26758 changes from 166 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E5 Youth Intake + Goal Of The Save | Football Manager 2019
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 10 [27 requests]
A new version of our data update was released with 520783 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317962 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26696 changes from 166 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
pertazeta commented on: FM18 data update for winter 2019
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Revelations #13 - The Regen Rovers Universe So Far! | Football Manager 2019
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 9 [26 requests]
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Source links
aurelien.aurand commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
TheDoc13 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
cunex99 Comments
Hola...algun hilo sobre kits de la liga de Belgica???

Gracias
I've re-opened the request for you so you can upload it accordingly

Hello, please modify image and replace with the following attached

error when uploading

Attachments
Only mods can edit requests; I've re-opened this one for you

completed work
@cunex99, great cut with all those tricky hair details

If possible, for sources this large, it would be ideal if the cut is in 250x250 to retain the higher image quality

hello, @mons thank you for your praise .. I'm going to change it, I have a problem with my pc, it does not let me open the configuration
What is the original source of this imagen??
Maybe better source

@Baja request list, with the new image
@Baja sorry, delete image, upload by mistake, is not finished, has dark in the hair
250x250 version so decide wich one is better

perfect, good job

@mons
ok in the same way I will look for another image of better quality.
LMAO I suggested the exact same pictures a couple weeks ago (from River's website) and it got rejected. Just wow

Como que fue rechazado???? @danylondon
Yes, I think it would be better with the size, bigger

I will keep it in mind in cuts of excellent image quality
If you still have the psd file available, then feel free to upload it to imgur and link to it so I can save the larger version - but it was really more of a guide for future cuts, really

Yes, I think it would be better with the size, bigger
Attachments
Thank you cunex99. Sorry but the id of Pinola it is not correct. Is "951247".

Sorry for the error, could it be modified?
@cunex99, although the megapack standard size has been 180x180 for a while now, in case you didn't know, earlier this year we decided as a community to also accept cuts in 250x250. You can read the thread here on the matter. Larger sources like this one were exactly what we had in mind for cuts of a larger size, so perhaps you can cut them in 250x250 in the future - naturally, only when the source permits it. In cases where the source is small, 180x180 is acceptable too

@mons Hello, yes, I remember and read the thread that corresponds to the size modification, if you want, you can delete the image and upload again with the stockings 250 x 250. I have saved the psd file, so this way is better in the pack
Hello, I hope the images are good, I cost quite the image 5109714, for its background colors in relation to hair and neck. Any criticism is to improve. Similarly.
10.06
Updated pack (8 images):

i will work on this
Format ashx??
I'm sorry, the option was an improvement and not a missing image
Fantastic work @cunex99 - keep up the good work.

One small thing - with sources as large and as good, in the future, you could easily cut them in 250x250 instead of 180x180, as recently proposed in this thread

@mons
Thank you very much, any suggestion is good to continue improving
Perfecto! Trabajaremos en la imagen

From now on I will write in English
I replied in Spanish to be helpful, but this is an English-language forum - please post in English

This source is perfectly fine, it looks small in the preview panel but is large enough to be cut normally when you actually download it

Perfecto! Trabajaremos en la imagen
delete image upload, error, lack to put measures 180 x 180 ,. turn off and go back up again
sorry