Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 85059 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 85057 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 85037 changes from 299 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Germany update
KD95 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Pohang Steelers Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 85024 changes from 298 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff Mixpack
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Denmark NordicBet Liga players Mixpack
12345cieza commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 85000 changes from 298 contributors.
MrSkittles93 commented on: Club names problem
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Theneep commented on: SS Template Thread
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 84937 changes from 298 contributors.
tdurb0 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Bcfcloz commented on: The Lower League Thread
Grimnir commented on: The Lower League Thread
smagshaw commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
kingrobbo commented on: Germany update
mons commented on: Club names problem
MrSkittles93 commented on: Club names problem
A new version of our data update was released with 84810 changes from 298 contributors.
mons commented on: Club names problem
Renan da Mota Ciciliato commented on: Germany update
MrSkittles93 commented on: Club names problem
cunex99 Comments
I will consider the advice, thanks @mons
@cunex99, good cut but it could do with being brightened a bit as the source is a bit dark. Also, what's happened to his shoulders? It's a much more realistic cut if they're there

preferred a little to shrink your shoulders to the neck, but seeing well it is better to see your shoulders ... is this cut approved? @mons
@mons please, delete this peticion....thaks!
Hola...algun hilo sobre kits de la liga de Belgica???

Gracias
I've re-opened the request for you so you can upload it accordingly

Hello, please modify image and replace with the following attached

error when uploading

Attachments
Only mods can edit requests; I've re-opened this one for you

completed work
@cunex99, great cut with all those tricky hair details

If possible, for sources this large, it would be ideal if the cut is in 250x250 to retain the higher image quality

hello, @mons thank you for your praise .. I'm going to change it, I have a problem with my pc, it does not let me open the configuration
What is the original source of this imagen??
Maybe better source

@Baja request list, with the new image
@Baja sorry, delete image, upload by mistake, is not finished, has dark in the hair
250x250 version so decide wich one is better

perfect, good job

@mons
ok in the same way I will look for another image of better quality.
LMAO I suggested the exact same pictures a couple weeks ago (from River's website) and it got rejected. Just wow

Como que fue rechazado???? @danylondon
Yes, I think it would be better with the size, bigger

I will keep it in mind in cuts of excellent image quality
If you still have the psd file available, then feel free to upload it to imgur and link to it so I can save the larger version - but it was really more of a guide for future cuts, really

Yes, I think it would be better with the size, bigger
Attachments
Thank you cunex99. Sorry but the id of Pinola it is not correct. Is "951247".

Sorry for the error, could it be modified?
@cunex99, although the megapack standard size has been 180x180 for a while now, in case you didn't know, earlier this year we decided as a community to also accept cuts in 250x250. You can read the thread here on the matter. Larger sources like this one were exactly what we had in mind for cuts of a larger size, so perhaps you can cut them in 250x250 in the future - naturally, only when the source permits it. In cases where the source is small, 180x180 is acceptable too

@mons Hello, yes, I remember and read the thread that corresponds to the size modification, if you want, you can delete the image and upload again with the stockings 250 x 250. I have saved the psd file, so this way is better in the pack
Hello, I hope the images are good, I cost quite the image 5109714, for its background colors in relation to hair and neck. Any criticism is to improve. Similarly.
10.06
Updated pack (8 images):

i will work on this
Format ashx??
I'm sorry, the option was an improvement and not a missing image
Fantastic work @cunex99 - keep up the good work.

One small thing - with sources as large and as good, in the future, you could easily cut them in 250x250 instead of 180x180, as recently proposed in this thread

@mons
Thank you very much, any suggestion is good to continue improving