This Football Manager Data Update will Update Football Manager with all the latest real life transfers and player movements. It is updated regularly so whenever you start a new Football Manager Career you can download the latest data update and be guaranteed to have the most up to date and realistic Football Manager Database possible.
The Transfer Update is built by fans of Football Manager just like you and you can contribute your own changes if you find anything wrong or we've missed a player movement. See below for more info on how to get involved.
- Latest Data Update: 25th Feb 2015 - 21:10pm
- Total Data Changes: 13,401 changes from 284 contributors
- Total Downloads: 24,408 Downloads
This dataupdate is built by all the members of sortitoutsi. Every member of the site (including you) is able to submit transfers to our system for inclusion in the data update. If you notice an error or want to help contribute to the Data Update you can do so. Just use the Player Search or navigate our online FM Database to find the player you want and follow the instructions from there.
Follow these simple instructions to install our Football Manager 2015 Data Update.
- 1) Download the data update to your computer using the "Download Now" button
- 2) Extract the zip file to reveal a folder called "sortitoutsi.net Live Data Update"
- 3) Move this folder to "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/editor data/" (create the folder if it doesn't exist)
- 4) Start Football Manager and select "New Career Game"
Optional Step: If it's not working. When the "Choose Database" option pops up select "Custom" and then press the "Edit" button at the bottom and ensure that all the files named "(sortitoutsi.net Live Update)" are ticked.