batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
Editor (not the in-game) was just installed and I started to change some attribute of some players and saved in a new .xml file. However there isn`t any change inside the game...Should I load the newly created .xml file first before starting a new game?

Could any one kindly tell me the proper way to save & load of the amended data?

I tried to look at some tutorials in Youtube, but they don`t show any step about save & load at the end..
Tessa
10 years ago
8 years ago
Once you have created a editor file, save it into the 'editor data' folder in your SI folder.
You have to start a new game for it to work (make sure to have editor data ticked before you create the game)
The edits you have made should be in-game
Deleted Account #151676
Yeah the editor that comes with the game only amends the data used to set-up a new game. If you want to edit a save you will have to pay for the In-game editor via the FM store or FMRTE.
Crane
14 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
There's one that FM scout have released, which I believe is free.

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm-editor-live-2014.html
batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
There's one that FM scout have released, which I believe is free.

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm-editor-live-2014.html

Thx bro! That seems useful!!
batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
Yeah the editor that comes with the game only amends the data used to set-up a new game. If you want to edit a save you will have to pay for the In-game editor via the FM store or FMRTE.

Thx for advice! I made it now!!
But those players in non-officials leagues (e.g. Japan J-league) can not be found in Data Editor...
Is there a way to edit those players??
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Thx for advice! I made it now!!
But those players in non-officials leagues (e.g. Japan J-league) can not be found in Data Editor...
Is there a way to edit those players??

If you've downloaded an editor data file which adds these players to your game, then just edit the entries within this file using the editor...
batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
If you've downloaded an editor data file which adds these players to your game, then just edit the entries within this file using the editor...

Sorry bro, what do you mean by editing the `entries within this file`?
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
You mention the J League players. To get them, you must have downloaded an editor data file which adds them, since they are not in the game.

Load the editor, then load the editor data file, find the respective players you wish to edit and do so accordingly.

There's a lot of help on Google and even within this site - you should really try and search online first for answers to relatively straight-forward queries such as this as you'd find a solution more quicker that way
batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
You mention the J League players. To get them, you must have downloaded an editor data file which adds them, since they are not in the game.

Load the editor, then load the editor data file, find the respective players you wish to edit and do so accordingly.

There's a lot of help on Google and even within this site - you should really try and search online first for answers to relatively straight-forward queries such as this as you'd find a solution more quicker that way

Got it! Thx bro!

You'll need to Login to comment