Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
The following features are currently in the works and will be available in the next few days and weeks:
  • Private Messaging System
  • Ability to change timezone
  • Ability to subscribe to topics
  • Ability to customise the forum index and homepage
  • Notification system (Facebook esq)
  • Mobile Skin and possibly an app
  • New careers section
If you would like to request more features please comment below.
mons
17 years ago
2 minutes ago
Ability to change the date and time displayed - only just realised that it appears to be on GMT.

Very possibly the ability to change it is somewhere I haven't managed to locate
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Nah not yet, added to the list
Deleted Account #151676
Some forums have an arcade for members to compete against each other. That would be cool for a future additional. By no means a priority though.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
3 days ago
Swear filter, thanks.
Slashman X
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Auto-linking URL's
Redirect to previous page when logging in
Posts in quick succession merge
Maybe implement Moment.js or something similar (Timeago.js) for more readable timestamps
Show if/when a post was edited

Edit 1:
Topic subtitles
Auto-close that "Post submitted successfully shite"
I'm still using it at a zoomed-out level on Chrome, to make it look decent, possibly look into that

I'll probably add more later on \o/
bluemoon.
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
  • Ability to mark individual sub-forums as 'read' by clicking on the folders à la IPB.
  • Unbold the names of the sub-forums.
jWaSiMhE
14 years ago
1 year ago
Our user profiles look very basic at the moment. Will they be improved?
Obtuse
15 years ago
3 years ago
Hide signatures
Collapsible forums
Ernesttico
13 years ago
15 hours ago
Would it be possible to add the preview button when I'm writing a PM, as it's for the normal posts in the forum? I know it's a little feature, but it'd be particularly useful.
Thanks!
Zinedine Zaiddin
14 years ago
3 years ago
I would like to propose live notification, whenever someone added comment into thread that you currently view.

p/s: pay attention to the yellow box only

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/s0SYVxYKwmRYhxryoFbuRzLkDegue6FpSke0VSa4.png

and one more thing, I'm hoping for features that enable user to view new post. When clicked on that button or something, it will lists out new topics or topics that been replied.
Slashman X
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
A 'Report' (Not Report Spam) button would be nice for posts like the ones in this thread: Linky
bluemoon.
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
Can we get a 'Report Stupidity' button as well?
mons
17 years ago
2 minutes ago
By duckeggmoon | Permalink | On 10 October 2012 - 11:20 AM
Can we get a 'Report Stupidity' button as well?

We do have that already - it's in Rob's admin panel under 'Delete Forum'
kingjericho
15 years ago
1 week ago
I find the downloading sections very unorganized. For example for downloading SS kits there used to be a thread with all the links, that was fine. Now it's a separate section and each thread is a link to a pack. I think this is more complicated, but I can get used to it. The really big problem for me is the fact that it's not sorted at all. If these links were sorted by name it would be easier to check which ones I still have to download.
mons
17 years ago
2 minutes ago
By seagal | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 20:29 PM
I find the downloading sections very unorganized. For example for downloading SS kits there used to be a thread with all the links, that was fine. Now it's a separate section and each thread is a link to a pack. I think this is more complicated, but I can get used to it. The really big problem for me is the fact that it's not sorted at all. If these links were sorted by name it would be easier to check which ones I still have to download.

They are sorted, by date I believe. Choosing which column to sort by would be nice though, I guess.
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Yeah you're right choose a sort order would be good and you are also right they are sorted by date at the moment.

You'll need to Login to comment