You'll need to Login to comment
Football Manager Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Player Faces
- Football Manager 2023 Logos
- Football Manager 2023 Kits
- Football Manager 2023 Backgrounds
- Football Manager 2023 Installation Instructions
Football Manager Guides Database
- Football Manager 2023 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2022 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2021 Guides Database
Football Manager Data Update
Football Manager Shortlists
- Football Manager 2023 Guides
- Football Manager 2023 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2023 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2023 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2023 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2023 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2023 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2023 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2023 Facilities
- Football Manager 2022 Guides
- Football Manager 2022 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2022 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2022 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2022 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2022 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2022 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2022 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2022 Facilities
Football Manager Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Skins
- Football Manager 2023 Databases
- Football Manager 2022 Downloads
- Football Manager 2022 Skins
- Football Manager 2022 Databases
- Football Manager 2021 Downloads
- Football Manager 2021 Skins
- Football Manager 2021 Databases
Football Manager Tactics
Football Manager Add Ons
This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed on this site are the views of the individual contributors and not those of Sports Interactive or SEGA. The official Football Manager site can be found at www.footballmanager.com and the official forums can be found at community.sigames.com.
Hey there, I'm Monty.
I'm new to this site so hopefully I've not missed out on any conduct by posting this here.
I'm also new to messing around with FM so it's absolutely possible I may have missed something obvious through the Editor, Windows Explorer (Windows 10 BTW) or the game itself.
I thank you all for any help in advance. It's much appreciated as I'm on the cusp of pulling my hair out after two days of this hahah
Do let me know of any other information you need because I always forget something 🙂
So, I had a go at customising the Scottish league system and creating a club via the Pre-Game Editor. Everything seems to have gone to plan after numerous tests.
Custom kits I built on FMKitCreator are loading from what I can tell, although I haven't checked to see if they load in the match engine yet.
So my question is, why isn't my custom badge for my team loading?
You can see below, a few images which I've attached. Hopefully these can be of help.
A few things I have tried:
- Reloading the skins (and the two ticky boxes in preferences regarding the cache and skins)
- Clearing the cache from preferences
- Deleting the cache and skins via the Windows Explorer
- Verifying file integrity and reinstalling the game
- Renaming files, rebuilding files and crying
I can't remember absolutely everything I have done over the past few days but I have read a good few forums.
Furthermore, the images are 18x18px for small and 180x180px for normal. Lowercase .png with 32bit depth and transparency enabled.
EDIT: Just realised my config files were config.txt and not config.xml. After fixing this, I have rebooted and reloaded skins to no avail :/
FINAL EDIT: the .xml extension was infact the fix. I forgot to clear my cache after making the change.
Just gonna go be embarrassed now that this took me so long. I'm a game programmer you know hahah
The config file looks like a TXT file, rather than an XML. Maybe if you change the TXT file to an XML, that will help.
EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the bottom