The Jimbo Skin is an advanced version of the default FM24 Skin. Inspired by the Kojuro Skin.
The creation of the Jimbo Skin came about because I couldn't find a skin I really liked. So I started tinkering with a skin I liked (the Kojuro Skin), first for personal use, adding features to others I liked as I went along.
But being a streamer on Twitch, people were interested in my tweaked skin.
So the Skin is back for FM24, with a few additions I wanted to make to the FM23 version.
- Add "Congratulate" and "Criticize" buttons when selecting several players on the Individual Training Page
- Add attributes on the scout card in the Scout Center
- Fixed scout rating in view lists
- Fixed the panel name appearing twice in the Player Profile page
The main new feature in version 3.0 is the introduction of background transparency. Now you can enjoy your pretty backgrounds on this version (see the image on the Club Page to see the effect).
The Steam Workshop link is finally available!
• The Home page is adjustable on the last 3 columns (vertically)
• The Tactics page, with the position ease pie included.
• The Player page, with a lot of information available (see the corresponding image for more details)
• The Club page, with a lot of useful information (see corresponding image for more details)
• Small redesign of the Match Page
• Small redesign of the Staff Page
• Instant Result button included (the one from before the match)
• And also available in the Skin, the percentage for fitness and form, as well as fatigue (to know if your player can keep up with the matches, physically and mentally)
Those who inspired me to create this Skin. Thanks to them for their work:
- Kojuro Skin
- FUSION DB - SEDNA SKIN
- FME skin by Zealand
- AlexMorak FM22 Skin
- FLAYUS skin 22
- Flut Skin
- Instant Result Skin by bluestillidie00
- michaeltmurrayuk for FM22 Base Skin
You'll need to Login to comment