Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520619 changes from 918 contributors.
19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317731 changes from 983 contributors.
19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26112 changes from 159 contributors.
38 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520586 changes from 918 contributors.
39 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317674 changes from 983 contributors.
39 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26054 changes from 159 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520536 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317638 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25995 changes from 159 contributors.
1 hour ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy added a career: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
Daniele Pinna added a career: Allegri
3 hours ago
Rivanov commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
4 hours ago
PedroF20 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Total Number of Players Sold with 188
6 hours ago
columbuscrewdude commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
6 hours ago
Rus7M commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
7 hours ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
8 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520537 changes from 918 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317645 changes from 983 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25969 changes from 159 contributors.
11 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520522 changes from 918 contributors.
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317629 changes from 983 contributors.
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25839 changes from 159 contributors.
13 hours ago
alex164 commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
13 hours ago
columbuscrewdude commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520527 changes from 918 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317634 changes from 983 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25831 changes from 159 contributors.
Discussion
The Danish team Skovbakken IK (27128372) has merged with another club and is now named VSK Aarhus. This is the new logo:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/764128992119156736/a48IkY73.jpg
I actually added new logos for VSK Aarhus for the 17v1 pack, but for some reason used the old Skovbakken logo. Thanks for pointing it out Svart Svane.

«This comment has been edited»
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
https://i.imgur.com/EKjJ5qn.png

17v3 update is available for download.

The final update to the FM 2017 DVX pack contains over 850 new, updated or improved logos. The revised logos include among others Admira Wacker Mödling, Chelmsford, Minsk, PSM Makassar, Recreativo Huelva, Shenzhen, Ternana, Vasco da Gama and VSK Aarhus crests.

The link is in the first post.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Hi @ducc!
Are you planning to release a new logo pack for FM 2018?
Hi @ducc!
Are you planning to release a new logo pack for FM 2018?

Yes there will be a new pack. It should be ready by late November early December.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Good news!
Good work there.
This Logopack is simply wonderful

warning: the Italian C Series logo is wrong and needs updating. Not Lega Pro but Serie C

New Logo: http://www.adnkronos.com/rf/image_size_400x300/Pub/AdnKronos/Assets/Immagini/Redazionale/L/legapro_campionato_nuovo_logo.jpg

Thanks.
The new Serie C logo will be in.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Yes there will be a new pack. It should be ready by late November early December.

Best logo pack ever!

Trying to do a good one.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
DVX Logos logopack for Football Manager 2018 is now available. More information in the first post.

DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
DVX Logos logopack for Football Manager 2018 is now available. More information in the first post.

Used these extensively in FM17. Will defo be downloading and taking a look at these this year again.
Used these extensively in FM17. Will defo be downloading and taking a look at these this year again.

I hope you will find them apt for the purpose this time as well.

Much of the work to make the new pack has gone to replacing obsolete logos, so what is going for 18v1 is that it should be reasonably well up to date.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
I hope you will find them apt for the purpose this time as well.

Much of the work to make the new pack has gone to replacing obsolete logos, so what is going for 18v1 is that it should be reasonably well up to date.

Downloaded them and fair to say I'll be using these again this year. Awesome to see a couple of my redrawn logo's made the grade for the pack as well. Super thrilled to be part of it.
Downloaded them and fair to say I'll be using these again this year. Awesome to see a couple of my redrawn logo's made the grade for the pack as well. Super thrilled to be part of it.

I thought you might check if logos of your making are in the pack after you said you were downloading it. You clearly have talent, so if there are more logos coming and they find their way into the pack, I will add your name on the acknowledgements list.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
I thought you might check if logos of your making are in the pack after you said you were downloading it. You clearly have talent, so if there are more logos coming and they find their way into the pack, I will add your name on the acknowledgements list.

Thanks for the kind words, that means a lot.
Alternative download link please. MEGA is until 1.43GB downloaded. free acount download limited
ex) mediafire.com upload please
Alternative download link please. MEGA is until 1.43GB downloaded. free acount download limited
ex) mediafire.com upload please

As far as I understand Mega has a 5GB limit after which one must wait before downloading can be resumed. Perhaps you can download the pack later?
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
@ducc, outstanding job as always! Bravissimo!
I will highlight errors and fixes, if any.

If someone has problem downloading from MEGA, I suggest to use MegaDownloader, a portable application which bypass MEGA download limits.
I will highlight errors and fixes, if any.

Its great if you can point out any errors. The pack should function correctly, but its basically for certain that there are some wrong or outdated logos.

DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
This logopack is absolutely fantastic!
Thank you ducc.
@Cizzu.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Ok @ducc, I only spot one error in England at the moment.
Isthmian League changed sponsor: not Ryman anymore, but Bostik
http://d2dzjyo4yc2sta.cloudfront.net/?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F1532953%2F1499928033_0.jpeg&w=732&h=732&t=square&q=20
Thanks @Ivs, it will be in the next update.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Sportfreunde Siegen
ID:108993
http://www.imgserv.com/images/2018/01/12/NGlqXkw7.png

Berekum Chelsea

ID: 12025691
http://www.datasportsgroup.com/images/clubs/200x200/16655.png

FK Qäbälä

ID: 59001469
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Gabalafk.png

The Sportfreunde Siegen logo should already be in the pack. The Berekum Chelsea and Qäbälä badges are not - I will add them, though they may have to be recreated from scratch to maintain quality.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
https://i.imgur.com/pm7Juyy.png

Update to DVX Logos 18v2 is now available for download.

It contains over 800 new, updated or improved logos. The link is in the first post.

DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Thanks for pointing out the Osnabrück logo @Indietronic. It will be in the next version if the pack.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Login to post a comment

Login Register