lozkinjones1
11 years ago
2 months ago
Hi guys

Is there a way of loading the live data update into the FM editor - it doesnt seem to want to let me load the XML file?

I like the live update, but im keen to make a few personal changes to the squad I want to manage

Thanks
NewBloodster
11 years ago
1 week ago
Hi guys

Is there a way of loading the live data update into the FM editor - it doesnt seem to want to let me load the XML file?

I like the live update, but im keen to make a few personal changes to the squad I want to manage

Thanks

You beat me to it, I was just about to ask the same!
saware
9 years ago
1 week ago
Rather than 'Load Editor Data' go to Import>Live Update>Live Update and then select which files you want to change.
lozkinjones1
11 years ago
2 months ago
Rather than 'Load Editor Data' go to Import>Live Update>Live Update and then select which files you want to change.

Thanks a lot!
spursnut
15 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Just on this issue, I want to use the latest update as a basis for a new save but want to do my own editing (take out injuries etc) on top. Because it's not an .fmf file it seems this isn't possible though. I can do it with the pr0 update.

Any way around this? As said above, it doesn't come up as an option in the editor.

Just a quick edit - I realise the workaround mentioned above may also work so will try that, sorry. Original query still stands in a sense though.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
2 hours ago
you just save the file in editor again and it converts to a fmf file, you can give it a new name etc

also NEVER lump all your changes in 1 file

if you want to do your own injury file make a separate one
Drajen
13 years ago
4 months ago

what is the difference of xml and fmf? I dont remember/

fmf file (for me) has a structure and personal changes in my team. But U have old xml abd dont remember what it is…

You'll need to Login to comment