zarko_safc
12 years ago
2 years ago
I signed Vinicius Junior, knowing full well I'd have to loan him out to gain a work permit. After offering him to clubs I accepted bids from Spanish clubs but accidentally clicked reject all after doing so. since then no one will offer for him and when I try to send him to an affiliate everything seems to go mad normal but once I press continue there is no bid.

it seems like he can't be transferred or loaned any where, I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and if it can be fixed?
Andrew♣
13 years ago
1 year ago
If you have an affiliate club you should be able to send him there, that is your only option if you can't loan him out. However I would suggest waiting a couple of weeks before trying to loan him out again, just because the offers don't come back in straight away that doesn't mean there won't be offers later. Can you post a screenshot of the affiliate club issue please...
zarko_safc
12 years ago
2 years ago
it wont even allow me to send him to an affiliate. lets me do the whole process but as soon as I continue the game there's nothing, as if I never even tried.

You'll need to Login to comment