Jden Ian
10 years ago
7 months ago
Premium
Throughout the lead up I was positive, during the beta I explored and thought this was going to be the best FM in a long time but I'm afraid I have spent my first days frustrated, annoyed and disappointed. Still filled with bugs, screen panels don't save and revert back to default, GK's are as bad as they've ever been, menu's revert to default in some pages. The training screen's are cluttered and over bearing and too "try hard", tactical screens are a mess and change randomly to open different drop downs in different spots, in game match scores drop down and half the drop down is cut off...... And CURVE.... don't get me started, balls are almost curling 180 degrees it's out of control, 125% zoom is all out. Fouls and yellow cards to User teams, fark me, 68-16 fouls over 3 games on a cautious approach, averaged 7 yellow cards.
bigmattb28
10 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
Throughout the lead up I was positive, during the beta I explored and thought this was going to be the best FM in a long time but I'm afraid I have spent my first days frustrated, annoyed and disappointed. Still filled with bugs, screen panels don't save and revert back to default, GK's are as bad as they've ever been, menu's revert to default in some pages. The training screen's are cluttered and over bearing and too "try hard", tactical screens are a mess and change randomly to open different drop downs in different spots, in game match scores drop down and half the drop down is cut off...... And CURVE.... don't get me started, balls are almost curling 180 degrees it's out of control, 125% zoom is all out. Fouls and yellow cards to User teams, fark me, 68-16 fouls over 3 games on a cautious approach, averaged 7 yellow cards.

Not sure I agree with you on all your points. The GK issue I've yet to see, my current GK isn't the best but not seeing in school boy stuff. The training bit is a bit much to get your head around st first but what I did was leave it to my assistant at first and then had a play around with it, now I'm comfortable with it.

Haven;t seen your issue with screen panels, scores though, that sounds like a skin issue are you using a custom skin? If not I'd say go and report it as a bug over on the SI bug thread.
VP.
13 years ago
2 weeks ago
Things that drive me mad.

Conceding late goals, seems to happen every match.

My team throwing away leads no matter how well we're playing.

Penalties, there's too many (against me) seems as if 50% of corner kicks results in one too.

Going on a horrendous run of results for no reason.
Jden Ian
10 years ago
7 months ago
Premium
Not sure I agree with you on all your points. The GK issue I've yet to see, my current GK isn't the best but not seeing in school boy stuff. The training bit is a bit much to get your head around st first but what I did was leave it to my assistant at first and then had a play around with it, now I'm comfortable with it.

Haven;t seen your issue with screen panels, scores though, that sounds like a skin issue are you using a custom skin? If not I'd say go and report it as a bug over on the SI bug thread.

Yeah I reported that along with a bunch of other small interface bugs, I love FM, it's a hard game to make, I just wish one year they would concentrate on fixing the issues people have complained about for years instead of trying to reinvent the wheel. I'm finding things a little cluttered and over-whelming this year.
bigmattb28
10 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
Yeah I reported that along with a bunch of other small interface bugs, I love FM, it's a hard game to make, I just wish one year they would concentrate on fixing the issues people have complained about for years instead of trying to reinvent the wheel. I'm finding things a little cluttered and over-whelming this year.

Has your report been acknowledged? They're usually pretty quick to respond to bug reports.

Been playing since CM00 and I genuinely think this is the best FM. I couldn't get on with 18, 17 for me was epic but 19 is just that much better.

Things that drive me mad.

Conceding late goals, seems to happen every match.

My team throwing away leads no matter how well we're playing.

Penalties, there's too many (against me) seems as if 50% of corner kicks results in one too.

Going on a horrendous run of results for no reason.

Before they patched the beta to full version I saw penalties literally every game I played and most of them were for me very few against.

You'll need to Login to comment