Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.12 OUT NOW [28/05/2020]
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
knug3 commented on: Conte
RoCCo_42 commented on: Turkey - TFF 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (24/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
Edison guerron added a career: Campeonato ecuatoriano de futbol
vonreichsm commented on: Armenia - Arrajin Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (26/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
vonreichsm commented on: Armenia - Bardzraguyn Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (25/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.12
WhiteH commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Liga Indonesia Missings Part 8 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 48334 changes from 193 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 48328 changes from 193 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
katalonczyk22 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
katalonczyk22 added a download: World mixpack 3
hammer9 added a download: Armenia - Arrajin Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (26/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
hammer9 added a download: Armenia - Bardzraguyn Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (25/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (25/05/20)
hammer9 commented on: USA - MLS SS'2020 Relink! (25/05/20
hammer9 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2020 Relink! (25/05/20)
hammer9 added a download: Turkey - TFF 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (24/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 commented on: Europe Nations 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (27/05/20)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (25/05/20)
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (26/05/20)
DemonSoul Comments
Like said on the other forum,

All the staff are going to have steroids and be overpowered on stats
What is your skin please ? @DemonSoul

Perhaps it is a problem of the skin I am using...? I have flutskin 1.5. No idea, but this is what I see...any suggestion is well accepted thanks guys

Some skins inside their "files" with the name of the skin have a page called "graphics" inside them some skins have their own "flags"

try and delete them and see if it works, i did it before posting those pictures but i still get old flags around that's what i dont understand

Ups I made a mistake and replied to you by editing my own first message sorry

I mean it works perfect on the squad : https://i.gyazo.com/6e64c477d1f741c294b97a027b02f8a9.png

nations : https://i.gyazo.com/4752b5b7f8916d585cd4d3bfe529a9ff.png

But no on the players profile : https://i.gyazo.com/4f1572bc090a35aed5ba3674e54d1814.png

maybe its supposed to be like this dunno
Great job! They look awesome. Only one question maybe you can help me with: any idea why I can only view the large flags, whereas not the medium or small ones? I tried to place the folder out of "logos" and also inside that folder as suggested (I use flutskin and metallic logos megapack - I overwrote the original flags folder) but I still can't see them when opening a player profile or even in the "nation" panel (yours appear only on the right, where "next match" is shown). Thank you for your help! And for the upload!

I have the same thing, i was going to post it but i was thinking was something on my side....still cant manage to have it working
On your 1st post pictures you have pictures for the citys where can i get that?
Is there any way of changing the name? I have a name of a guy, putting a picture of a girl looks stupid?
Thank you !

Is there any way of putting the staff picture bigger? makes no sense for me, having staff pictures if i can only see them on a pixel lol
Fabio Silva as release clause of 125 M
No, there's a screenshot in the main post clearly demonstrating that is not the case. Make sure the dbc/permanent folder in 2000, 2001 and 2010 is the same as the screenshots in the main post BEFORE starting a new game.

yup was on my part, i figured out

Little off topic, when is there going to be an update to data? I want mourinho at spurs

How can i have this on the FM 2020?

I mean can i use the FM 19 files on the 2020?

Didn't the Ligue 1 change to something "uber eats"?
Sorry, this passed me by. No idea what that file is There's a similarly named file in my download, does that not work for you?

Ho thou you knew,

its this :

pretty much changes the color of the competitions , i tried to follow their instructions but it doesn't work , so its an no i guess
Does this work with Football Manager 2020 Competition Colour Fix?
Does this work with Football Manager 2020 Competition Colour Fix?
[FM19] Transfers & Data Update FM Date Update X 2019 V8 10/3/2019 23.95

Is this a new update or?
My man, you are the best, i was waiting for this for so long!!

thank you so very much!!
He was anounced on spartak why are you putingg him back on fluminense?
Can you do Portugal First League please?

This would be epic but so far i dont think any one is going to

I was thinking i missed somethingLOL
Any changes included in the file will be mostly quite minor and the majority of them will be save-game compatible, but it's always good to have the latest version in place

i'll be waiting to get back on the game then, till then ill give a break to the game

Edit: but when is it coming out? i don't even know

My question is, if i have the files already, with the new ones you are going to release do i need to start a new save or i can keep the save and use your files?
Please type the error that appeared to you؟

Sure , i didn't post it because i was leaving my home and i couldn't but here you go pictures :

https://i.gyazo.com/57cbab998badbf552ac6131c4418f183.png 1

https://i.gyazo.com/6d407a4c5ba5a872e6df53e52ba9e1e9.png 2

Or i'm doing something wrong, i don't know
Can i use this the sortitousti updates? https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update

I wanted to have the agents properly, at least
Well it gives erros, with this and your other file so i dont know