Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
sirfrosinone commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 516631 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322887 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 88006 changes from 324 contributors.
Saxonaitor commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
A new version of our data update was released with 87999 changes from 323 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
SirTAVARES commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - General Changes
SirTAVARES added a topic: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - General Changes
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes(updated file)
kingrobbo added a topic: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes(updated file)
A new version of our data update was released with 516586 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322834 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87897 changes from 323 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516526 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322774 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87823 changes from 323 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
A new version of our data update was released with 516514 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322762 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87811 changes from 323 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516498 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322746 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87793 changes from 323 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ste_rulez commented on: [FM19] Player and Staff Changes (included in Live Transfer Update)
A new version of our data update was released with 516503 changes from 918 contributors.
Number 1 Comments
Aye that should've been a penalty.

City are basically fucked now.

By jumberto | Permalink | On 05 November 2012 - 12:47 PM
Oh come on, I'm his biggest critic but that was class. The chest/shoulder control then taking it round the keeper was just brilliant skill and composure.

I wasn't that impressed - we defended it really badly having cheaply lost the ball in the first place and once Suarez was one-on-one with a diving Krul, there was only going to be one outcome.

Would've been funny if he'd missed.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'd say that the force and angle of Colo's boot was always going to contribute for trouble. I'm not sure if he made contact or not but there was always the likelihood he would, and he was never really going to get away with it. Certainly if he definitely touched Suarez I would have had no complaints, but I can't see any potential appeal succeeding in any case.

Suarez's goal wasn't that good - if Coloccini and Steven Taylor had been a bit more awake they would've intercepted it.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Today was good in one respect - we got a point at a ground we normally fall to bits at and a great goal to savour - but pretty bad in another way beyond the fact we failed to hold on.

Colo's red card was pure stupidity (even if Suarez being Suarez made a meal of it), so losing him for 3 games is a pain in the arse to go with the Tiote one we got out of the Tyne-Wear Derby. Throw in injuries to Cabaye, Perch and Ba (the reason all 3 were subbed off before the end) and it gives us a pretty thin squad a further thinning out.

By Crane | Permalink | On 04 November 2012 - 18:57 PM
I didn't even think it was a foul but I do love a good strong challenge. By the letter of the law you could argue it was a yellow.

I thought that Sterling has been booked earlier when it turns out he hadn't, but I had assumed he was in line for a booking at least that Gerrard's "C'moooooooon" to the ref saw him get one.

Someone mentioned Sterling kicked out or at least attempted one at Danny Simpson after a free kick and could've been sent off for that, but I missed that one.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Had to be worth a booking at least though. Then again I thought Sterling has been booked earlier, which I swear I heard Quinn saying.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I turned away and saw Colo walking and thought "What the fuck?"

I'm not sure if it was a red card - there's an angle where it looks like Colo makes no contact, and another where he basically stamps him to the floor. But he was asking for trouble going in the way he did. Certainly I'm more aware that Sterling went through Cisse just after half-time, which could also have been a red and probably would've been if it wasn't for Gerrard telling the ref not too.

I'm pretty content with a point given our dreadful record at Anfield, mind

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Their goal was horribly defended by us.

Had that free kick just gone in it would've been the jammiest way to lose.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Great finish from Cabaye.

... ffs have we started timewasting already?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I missed the RVP/Santos half time swap - seriosuly, what the fuck was that?

Swansea are level and going for it, apparently.

So far, all of 2 goals

Like last week it seems Saturday has the dud games.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Good goal from Cazorla but for 90 of those 94 minutes Arsenal were shite.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Palace have apparently approached Ian Holloway to take over. Could be a good move, if not for Blackpool...

Top 4

Still hoping I don't throw it away like I normally do... maybe a full-on round of gambles is required. Next time

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I've heard rumours we're signing Moussa Sissoko and he could be the sort of player we need for a 4-3-3 tactic - certainly more so than Jonas, who only really works if he needs to keep someone like Everton's Baines/Piennar combo quiet.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Norweigan TV is saying Henning Berg has been offered the Blackburn manager's job.

By hammer9 | Permalink | On 30 October 2012 - 22:47 PM
LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/newphoto/Many funny gif/1351628984929.gif

I'm guessing he got home just in time to see the 4-4 goal

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I think it's easy to interpret Suarez's step on Distin as a red offence. Its touch-and-go really, although his disallowed goal and the manner it was at the end was laughable.

Clattenburg was shite as well, and has certainly given a pretty good game a really poisonous after-taste.

By Phoenix Arrow | Permalink | On 28 October 2012 - 19:11 PM
1) He probably isn't, but if he is it's because a lot of money has been spent, they have won one game this season and he hasn't had any experience at this level.
2) He wouldn't.

Fair enough. That's probably why there's pressure now that I think of it, although given the absolute farce Redknapp relegated and then abandoned in 2005, I'd be amazed if he did wind up in the St. Mary's managerial chair.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

That was an utterly bizarre match at Stamford Bridge. Certainly not one to help argue the claims Man United are favourably refereed, or that the standard of Premier League refereeing is getting increasingly dreadful.

Can someone explain how Nigel Adkins is already under pressure, and how the media seem to think Harry Redknapp would be interested in the Southampton job?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Fair enough on the Reina-Jones switcharoo. Certainly it's been impressive to see Suso and Sterling's integration.

Suarez's celebration
Even more of a bit much considering it was going wide before it hit Baines on the arse.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Reina starts on the bench for the derby. Bold move.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

It says a lot for Sunderland that even with us having 10 men for an hour and having a lot of favourable refereeing decisions that it took a set-piece and unintentionally poor defending to get them something.

I feel a bit deflated we didn't win after taking the early lead but pretty pleased we avoided defeat.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Bollocks - just as I started to think we were gonna win.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'd say that it was worthy of a booking at least and needless given he'd already won us a free kick but Larsson deserved red for going Nigel de Jong on Ameobi's chest and a handball in the box (albiet not as bad as the one he got away with last season).

Next 45 should be interesting - so far Sunderland have not really given us too much trouble.

Great timing

Fantastic start for NUFC too... gonna be a bitch to mantain over 90 minutes though so another goal is vital.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Rooney has now scored at both ends.

Certainly doing better than City, who have had Milner sent off.

Arctic Monkeys - The View From The Afternoon

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'm aware of other incidents - Sunderland fans have previously got on the pitch to confront Shay Given and then push over Steve Harper in previous Tyne-Wear Derby games, for instance.

But it seems to be one hell of a bad tempered match all round. Certainly, if this is true, Leeds fans singing songs about Jimmy Saville and Munich does not exactly make the fanbase sound charming (yes I'm aware SWFC fans were singing about Istanbul stabbings - that's not that tasteful either).

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

It's a question really of just what is our best system if the two Dembas are incapable of playing alongside each other, although we did play better with Hatem Ben Arfa in a more forward position then a conventional right midfielder.