Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 548627 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361239 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 149874 changes from 468 contributors.
Mustang13297 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 361233 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 149861 changes from 468 contributors.
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
A new version of our data update was released with 548614 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361212 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 149821 changes from 468 contributors.
DNZY commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
ajmace_20 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
maalivahti commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maalivahti added a download: Esporte Clube Avenida Teampack
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries - Chasing Top spot Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 548514 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361072 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 149587 changes from 468 contributors.
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
satanismyuncle commented on: FM18 update
Raulic commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Raulic added a download: Gaz Metan MediaƟ Teampack
Dmitri-K commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
BA81 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.11 OUT NOW [23/07/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 548409 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 360952 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 149408 changes from 468 contributors.
Number 1 Comments
By Slashman X | Permalink | On 10 December 2012 - 21:38 PM
Everytime Santon is running down the wing, you can just hear "SANTON YOU'RE SHIT" on the mics

I thought I could hear that. Ironically he's been our one real crosser this second half.

Schwarzer's looked unconvincing but tame long shots are hardly going to exploit that...

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

If we were playing a side that could finish their chances they would be out of sight.

Did Ben Arfa mean that?

Either way... get the fuck in!

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Trust us to end Fulham's goal drought for them. Balls.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Samir Nasri surely wins an award for worst wall ever.

Shame some morons had to make the headlines about injuring and trying to get at players.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'm watching The Inbetweeners USA. It is absolutely terrible... why the fuck is this a thing?

Great strike from Bigirimana

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

2-0 up after 25ish minutes against 10 men... surely we can't lose this?

By tmatthew | Permalink | On 02 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Impressive

By hammer9 | Permalink | On 15 November 2012 - 12:23 PM
I would like to watch sky live for AFC Wimbledon v MK Dons!

It's on ITV1 tomorrow lunchtime if that's anything

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

MOTD has a slant but my god Lindegaard's goalkeeping was terrible.

Some spectacularly shite defending from both sides mind. Although when I left my computer at half-time to go walk my dog, I kinda expected nothing more. Almost the reverse of the guy I saw on Twitter whose train to this game was delayed and only caught the second half

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

... Liverpool scored? I've been watching Soccer Saturday and didn't actually notice they'd scored.

Couldn't ignore the boos at the Emirates though. There's little chance of Wenger being fired though... is there?

The Black Keys - Lonely Boy

By Shola | Permalink | On 28 November 2012 - 22:24 PM
Did you watch the game? We probably deserved to win. Much improved from Southampton.

Pardew actually got his tactics sorted for once, sat much deeper.

I need to find more proxies but tbf Southampton represented the true nadir of this campaign and the only way we could go from there was up.

Improved performances are all well and good but we need results - we have to beat Wigan. If we don't it leaves us in a desperate situation.

EDIT: The goals Stoke got... I mean for fuck's sake.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

If we don't beat Wigan we could well end the Christmas period in the bottom three. This is getting absurd.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Too early but not far off the point where we're in such a battle.

We have to get something from the next two games - anything.

2-0 Southampton

What the fuck is going on with us?
There's something kinda depressing about the fact we've gone from being four points off top to four off 18th in the space of a calendar year.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Martin O'Neill next manager to be sacked?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Mignolet's goalkeeping for the second goal

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Mark Hughes is out of a job.

Surprised they didn't just get rid on Monday tbh.

By Telegram Sam | Permalink | On 17 November 2012 - 23:35 PM
Handball, I think. Extremely harsh though

I saw it back this morning - Weimann's arm was ridiculously outsretched but it seemed to hit Nastasic before it met Vlaar and Toure. So basically one fictional penalty and one harsh one... suppose you need that kinda luck if you're gonna try beat Real Madrid.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Man City's first penalty... what was it awarded for?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

That "poor week" I normally have appears to be this one... joy.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Final score - 2-1 victory for Swansea.

Not sure if booing off is the right response but we need to improve. Drastically.

2-0 Swansea - game over.

Bollocks.

Newcastle 0 Swansea 1

We really are paying for the little investment over the summer.

By Sears | Permalink | On 15 November 2012 - 23:08 PM

So you're three time the referee I am.

By BR. | Permalink | On 15 November 2012 - 17:15 PM
How did Number1 get 13 in a week where I got 3? Think I'm feeling the pressure...

I misred it and thought it was the week just gone, where I double checked and found I had 6, rather than the 13 I got in week 10.

For once I'm looking good. Just hoping the predictable dud week I have isn't on the horizon anytime soon...

By Slashman X | Permalink | On 14 November 2012 - 11:39 AM
Referee Theory Test

I got 1 out of 12

By Slashman X | Permalink | On 14 November 2012 - 16:03 PM

That's the Ben Arfa goal that was nominated

Aye I saw a Newcastle site say that was the goal nominated.

That was the better of the Ben Arfa supergoals too.