Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
TheRipper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
A new version of our data update was released with 516518 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312816 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16148 changes from 118 contributors.
Kieran Quarrington commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Kieran Quarrington commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
RoCCo_42 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Jeff's72 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
TheRipper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
nicketc commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 New! (09/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
A11_Smithy commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.06 OUT NOW [04/03/2019]
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 58 [16 images] [10.09]
_Liam8 commented on: Custom Start Date
td_1985 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.06 OUT NOW [04/03/2019]
hammer9 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Side Splitting Pass Comments
Just found this.
and you can also just sort by team or club!

When you click right to see the image there images are already cutted and 13/14 (new)
The only thing what needs to be done is save the images and give the players the FM ID's.

Don't know where I can post this. But there are a lot of improvements who can be found in a sec on the website!

wessel I've randomly checked about 20 teams & all of the pics are from last season or older. I've not noticed any obvious improvements so far & the quality of a lot of the cut-outs aren't especially good either. I'll do a thorough check of the website over the weekend though.
How did you get the pic this size?

Check the image URL & you'll see that all I did was remove the end part of the original (smaller) version of the pic. FYI I only found twp players pics at that site & the other one definitely wasn't an improvement.
Ok I see. I have changed both which had 40 images and reduced the number to 20.

I'll write how many are "new" when I have the time to check that up, but I focused only on players without a cut-out. So some packs are all "new" players and some with maximum 2-3 that already has a cut-out. So in total more than 90% of all the images in total across all the packs are new players.

That's great, and now everyone else knows that most of the pics are 'new' hopefully someone will cut them.
Request for a mixpack

Swedish Mixpack # 6 . Example Pic

40 Images. 39 Players & 1 Staff

I think it's unlikely that anyone will cut mixpacks with 40 pics in. You might be better doing more packs and put about 20 pics in each pack. Additionally I'd suggest mentioning how many pics in each pack are currently without a cut-out. Someone is more likely to cut a request pack (particularly a mixpack) if they know the pack has a lot of 'new' pics.
Request for Schalke 04
Example Pic.

25 players

Is it possible to make pictures less shining?

Frohus I don't think it's possible to make those pics 'less shiny' enough to make them worth cutting. The current cut-outs for this team are good & those almost certainly won't make as good cut-outs.
Many thanks for that BlindEskimo.
I d'dnt even know there was a team request, I just got these pics myself. (this is relating to the Truro City images)

Fair enough. Bit baffled why you didn't cut the other players or staff though. Anyway no problem I'll request them myself.
FAO SancoSanchez I have removed most of your requests s they have either already been cut or are definitely not improvements on the current cut-outs.
Can I request that the 6.0 pack takes no more than 25 seconds to download, otherwise this forum will be filled with first time posters moaning about how useless this site is.

On a slightly more serious note. It'd probably be a good idea to release 6.0 a day or two before the 'two week early' release of the game is made. Hopefully that'll give (some) people time to download the pack before the game is available & may cut down on the moaning.

Ideally this would be followed by a small 6.01 update pack two weeks later to coincide with the 'official' release date of the game.
Blimey 5 'bad' requests on one page is that a record?

Request for an Austrian Regionaliga team.

Simmeringer SC 2013-2014. Example pic.
15 players & 1 staff.
13 currently without a cut-out.

I previously requested this team 3 seasons ago & no one from that request is still at the club now. It's amazing how quickly entire squads 'move on' nowdays.
Player Name: Yasuto Hoshiko

Player ID: 72022375

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 72022375

Edit. Now cut by NiceLad, many thanks.

Hi! I remember that SSP were master on finding images in HQ. Mate I find some images of Gareth Bale on GettyImages, but as you know, they cost a lot.
So please tell me where can I find http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/gareth-bale-poses-during-his-official-presentation-as-a-new-news-photo/179358978
This photo for example, I would cut-out new Gareth face for MP and I want to do some wallpapers but I need this images on HQ (there must be somewhere).
Thanks

Sorry I can't help with the pic you are after. As Mons said he's already been cut for the megapack.

Are you going to cut the other 5 pics in my team request?
Request for the England Under 21 Squad.

England Under 21 Squad. Example pic.
24 players & the manager.
I'm 99% certain there is no way to get bigger versions of those pics. Hopefully uefa.com will post decent pics for Swansea.
Player Name: Emiliano Viviano

Player ID: 7989257

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 7989257

Edit. Now cut by pacouk, many thanks.

Player Name: Gareth Bale

Player ID: 5132312

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 5132312

Thought I'd request this 'improvement' before 8 million other people do.

Edit. Now cut by blackmetalboon, many thanks.

Request for an English non league team. If only all teams had a photoshoot like this one.

Truro City 2013-2014. Example pic.
13 players & 2 staff.
6 currently without a cut-out, 6 massive improvements, 3 minor improvements/updates.
Wrong ID for Terry. His real ID is 108625 not 106625.

That was my fault. I spotted the mistake just before I uploaded the pack & thought I'd changed it. Obviously I somehow didn't.
Request for a Dutch Jupiler League team.

VVV Venlo 2013-2014. Example pic.
21 players & 4 staff.
6 currently without a cut-out.
2 players are not in FM2013 but should be in FM2014.
Player Name: Mike Jones

Player ID: 103867

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 103867

This guy referees ALL my friendlies & I'm sick of seeing his current cut-out.

All three links work for me.
Player Name: Marcel Lucassen

Player ID: 91003457

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 91003457

Edit: Now cut by NiceLad, many thanks.

Player Name: Christian Wuck

Player ID: 35014039

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 35014039

Edit: Now cut by NiceLad, many thanks.

Pacouk where did you find these good pics to cut? Also can you do man utd, i know theres a cut already done but half the players are missing

Manchester United are not having their official photoshoot until next Tuesday. This is so they can include their deadline day signings Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale.
Request for an Austrian Regionalliga team.

SV Gerasdorf-Stammersdorf 2013-2014. Example pic.
18 players & the manager.
All currently without a cut-out.
Bayern Munchen 13/14

BvB 13/14

A lot of pics/clubs are on this website:
http://www.vi.nl/competities.htm here is a competition view
Teams can be found by clicking on the competition and then on a team logo.

I don't really think the pics for those two teams are worth cutting to be honest as they aren't as good as the current cut-outs. I'll check through that website at the weekend & see if there are any teams that worthwhile request packs can be put together for. If there are any I'll sort out the request packs.
Here he is with his correct ID.

93051479

He's currently in the megapack with the incorrect ID 93051497
Great packs everyone.
Cut-out with ID: 897421 - 1400822 - 43094992 - 43096804 - 43130127 - 43130696 - 43135847

are not in config.xml

I've just checked the 5.9 config file & all those IDs are included.