Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 58 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14708 changes from 96 contributors.
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Bogota FC Teampack
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: São Bento (Missing & Staff) Teampack
gregou75 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hjs commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamHanzi added a download: Viktoria Zizkov Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 14681 changes from 96 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
PhantasyD commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Blackpool Teampack
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: VP's Journeyman Career
A new version of our data update was released with 14642 changes from 96 contributors.
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamHanzi added a download: Random Players 2 (Czech Fortuna:Liga) Mixpack
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
wpazzurri commented on: Italy - Serie B SS'2019/20 New! (23/11/19)
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
mickbhoy commented on: graphic problems
wpazzurri commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
Simonmeds Comments
It's virtually identical to the existing megapack cut, which is very recent and quite good.

It's probably just me, but I just dislike those "taken outside" pictures
He recently had a cut made in the Boca pack.
it's a perfect template if I may ask where you have the template from?

Unfortunately no other players on this site seem to enlarge as much as you could do with the one regarding Musso.
Fixed

Sources like these are quite easy to cut, and would be an ideal starting point for a budding cutter

Have you ever considered taking up cutting yourself? A lot of the, mostly Inter, sources you have posted in the near and not-so-recent past are usually good enough not to need expert "handling"

I haven't really thought about trying to cut by myself. But I would be opend to try. But don't you need Photoshop? A program I don't have acces to I'm afraid.

Actual name, Alessandro Davite.
@Simonmeds, I haven't had the time to compare them, but is this request really necessary when @Mr. T released this pack a couple of weeks ago? I appreciate you may not have been aware, and it's not your fault they haven't been added to the MP yet

Oh, sorry I wasn't aware that a pack was recently made. I don't think we used the same sources though, so I leave the decision up to you
None of these are improvements. Just because it's more recent doesn't mean it's a improvment

Are you sure? I think these images are less exposed by the shiny lightning. Lucas Hernandes and Pavard was'nt obvious improvments either, but mons did a cut on them anyway.
@mons you can delete this request as it was included in HRiddicks latest Chelsea pack.
My misstake, it was already included. @mons can you delete this request?
@mons so i'm confused, did you cut or not mons? Cause I can't seem to find it if that's the case
@Belajariman, you haven't upload any Atletico de Madrid pack?
And Spurs has already been requested and is currently a working progress by @HRiddick
How can you even consider these as improvements?

HRiddick, has already cut both Dortmund and Hamburg very recently.
The MP cut is recent enough, let's wait to see if a better source is provided if/when United have an official photoshoot for the whole team.

Okay, I'll be patient
It's pretty dark in my opinion.
Why not just cut an entire Barcelona teampack? xD
But as always - great job!
That's actually Timothy Fosu-Mensah...
Player Name: Kevin Stewart

Player ID: 28060185

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 28060185

Please remember to edit your post once your request has been cut. I've done the last two for you, now I expect you to start doing it yourself

Sure, if you tell me how?
Player Name: Rui Faria

Player ID: 745489

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 745489

Mons edit - Image has been cut

FYI Sources from the Manchester United website can be made a lot bigger by removing anything beyond the .ashx part of the link, for example here removing "?mw=500" from http://www.manutd.com/~/media/FD6278701AB44CD7BA1B234FB9CB0E98.ashx?mw=500 gets you a much larger image

Okay, thank's for the cut and information!
Player Name: Ricardo Formosinho

Player ID: 7004770

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 7004770

Mons edit - Image has been cut

Player Name: Carlos Lalín

Player ID: 67060655

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 67060655

Mons edit - Image has been cut

One more breaking the rules,and consider your account as banned.

What now? How have I been breaking the rules?